[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: It's Christmas and Miss Parker's neighbor is getting on her nervs. Then she gets a phone call from an old friend.
Rated: G
Categories: Post IOTH
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2921 Read: 4587
Published: 25/12/06 Updated: 01/01/07
Story Notes:
Wrote this story last Christmas, and it was a lot of fun. Although technically it is a Christmas story, you can read it whenever your in the mood for a bit of fanfic.

The first chapter is a bit nostalgic and...quiet I guess (though Miss Parker would disagree with me here. You'll see once you've read it...) Originally written as a one shot, so it works well alone.

Second, born out of a request from reviewers (see, it pays to let the writer know what you want) is more comedy-based. Also a completed piece

There were requests for a third, though I am yet to have another
consolation by muse on that matter. Who knows, maybe next Christmas..

1. Silent night? by Manoline [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1076 words)

Disclamer: The characters belong to...um...not me. Just borrowing, I promise I'll put them back when I'm done. And I almost forgot, I'm not making money, of any currency, from this.Seriously, if you can't scurry up enough money to make a new movie, do you really think people will pay for my fic's?

 

A/N: Thought I should add something "Chrismasy" during the holidays, hope you like it. R&R Please

 

2. The twelve Santas of Christmas by Manoline [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1845 words)
*dries sweat of forhead* Puh, Gar and Willy can be real pesky if they want to.

Anyway, I finished the sequel even though I wasn't planning on doing one. Yes, ask and ye shal recieve...well, when I'm on Christmas break at least.
It might not be exactly what you were thinking...and I'm not going to say anything else because it would ruin the story. *points to face* This is me, keeping my mouth shut.

Oh, one more thing:
R&R please :)