Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used
without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
Just in caseyou were wondering, I did give the child my penname and nickname. Hey, you know you want to include yourself too. Anyways, Enjoy!!!





Unlikely Angels
Part 6
Kristia Aliss







*
Corridor 9, Donoterase

Jamie where do we go now, Parker asked desperately. We only have 30 minutes to pull this off.

Lyle visualized the blueprints he had memorized. 5 doors down to the left. He ran deeper into the facility.

Thank God for photographic memories. She ran after him. They both stilled as they neared the door. Lyle peered in to find a young boy huddled under a thin spread of covers. His anger grew inside of him as he watched the small body quack. Lyle opened the door and watched as his son pulled himself deeper under his covers.

Jason? He reached out, praying that he wouldnt' have to recoil his hand.

Blue eyes turned to stare into his own. I'm sorry, Jason said. He wiped the tear stains from his face. What can I do for you?

Come on Jason. He caringly picked him up and started out the door.

Go? Go where? He caught a glimpse of Parker and then looked back at Lyle, a strange expression written across his face. Who are you?

Lyle hoisted the boy up until he was eye level with him. He looked deep into his sons eyes. I'm your father.

Jason just starred at him for a moment, as tears flooded his vision. My father? You...you’re my Daddy?

Lyle's heart felt like it would explode, he laughed happily as a tear slid down his face. Yes Jason, I'm your Daddy. They hugged each other tightly.

And let's not forget about me, Parker said. She came over and Jabbed Lyle in the ribs playfully. Hi Jason.

Who are you?

She smiled. Call me Aunt Andi.

I have an aunt too. Cool!, he exclaimed.

They started off down the corridor until Jason stopped them again. Dad?

Lyle smiled. Yes?

We have to help....Can Ben come too?

Lyle and Parker looked at each other then both turned their attention back to Jason. Ben?? they asked in sync.

Yeah, he's by best friend. He looked down. My only friend. Please!! I don't wanna leave him here.

Parker smiled, Where is he?

*
The Centre Airvents

Jarod and Danelle crawled quickly through the ventilation system. Kyle’s waiting outside in the car.

Danelle laughed, you guys actually got him to wait.

Jarod laughed lowly, from what I’v heard it wasn’t easy.

They continued on crawling quietly until they heard a noise coming from the other end of the duct. Jarod stopped and reached back to silence Danelle. A few seconds later a young woman came into view.

She looked up suddenly and found herself face to face with Jarod. She jumped back and tried not to scream out.

Shh!! Jarod spoke. I’m guessing from your route of entry that your not a part of this place. What are you doing here?

I came to help a friend, the mysterious woman replied.

A friend? Jarod coaxed.

Danelle peaked over Jarod’s shoulder to catch a glimpse of the other woman. Rachel?!!!

The woman turned to look at Danelle immediately. Danelle!! They embraced. I told you I’d come back for you.

I know, thankyou. Danelle replied over the other women’s shoulder.

Um, Jarod replied who was stuck, literally, right in the middle of all the affection. I’m really glad you found each other and all, but could both of you please let go of me. We have to get outta here right now.

*
Donoterase, corridor 12

Jason I don’t understand how did you two ever get to be friend if you’re this far apart. Did they let you guys talk?

No, he replied. We found out about each other one day. Ben use to be in the room right next to me. Once they found out we were talking, they seperated us.

How do you know where he is?

I heard a guard talking about it one day. There it is, he pointed excitedly. Parker opened the door and almost screamed in shock.

Sis, what is it? Lyle’s eyes grew wider.

Ben sat up on his bed as Jason struggled out of his father’s arms and over to his friend. Come on Ben, where getting out.

Ben smiled widely. Who are they?

Jason took his friends hand and lead him over to his newly found family. This is my Dad, he said excitedly. And, this is my Aunt.

Ben smiled, hi.

They both just shook there heads. Jamie did we just go back in time?

Lyle managed to shake his shock off. Hi Ben, it’s nice to meet you. Now come on guys we have to go. We only have a few minutes to get outta here.

Parker agreed, knowing her twin was saving all the questions for later.

*
The Centre

Kyle stood in the dark woods waiting for his family. Man I hate this! I can’t believe I let Jamie talk me into this. He saw figures approaching him.

Kaye!!

Kyle!!!

They ran to one another and fell into each others arms. Kyle kissed her deeply, holding her face in his hands. I love you so much.

And I you, my love. They embraced passionately. Kyle, Kaye pulled back slightly. Where’s Kristia? Is she alright?

He smiled lovignly at her. She’s fine. She’s at home waiting for us. He looked down from his wife’s gaze. Kaye, I haven’t told her yet… I wanted to make sure everything would be okay first.

Shh, it’s okay. She ran her hands through his hair gently. She sook her head, my baby girl. She was so small when we got seperated. Will she even remember me?

He smiled, I have a feeling she will. He cupped her cheek in his hand, she’s a very smart girl.

Kaye laughed, poor child. Cursed with good genes on both sides.

Jarod shook his head in disbelief. You mean you’re a pretender too?

They both nodded. Right on time bro’. Kyle released his wife’s embrace and pulled his brother into one. I’m glad your safe. Thankyou.

Me too, and Kyle. He looked down at his younger brother. You don’t have to thank me. Seeing you and Stia’ happy is all the thanks I need.




Feedback please : Skydaybreak@yahoo.com