Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

He slid down the bars of the cell that he and the two with him had been thrown in. It was the same cell that he was in the last time they had caught him and dragged him back. Sam and another sweeper were standing outside of the cell watching the three inside making sure that they wouldn’t talk to each other.

 

“What is going on Jarod?” Jasmine asked as she held Jason who was still frightened and clinging to his mother.

 

“I don’t know, Jasmine. They should have just gotten me not you too.”

 

“Shut up you two, or do I need to use the motivator on you again Jarod? Or maybe let Lyle come down here?” He scowled at them and took a step forward.

 

“I’m sorry, Jasmine.” Jarod answered looking at her and then back at Sam. He looked at the camera that was watching them.

 

A couple of minute’s later Sydney, Miss Parker and another sweeper came in and walked towards the cell.

 

“Jake, I need you to take the boy and his mother to the lab. Sam and Tyler you need to take Jarod back to his space.”

 

“What’s going on?” Jasmine asked as she hugged her son to her.

 

“Don’t ask questions.” The sweeper named Jake barked at the woman. He grabbed her and led her away.

 

Jarod was on his feet, but Sam and Tyler were already there and grabbed him before he could do anything. Miss Parker followed the woman and boy to the lab while Sydney stayed behind.

 

“Where are they taking them?”

 

“They want to make sure that Jason isn’t your son. If he is then they will see if he’s a pretender like you and if he’s not then I don’t know.”

 

“He’s not my son. I met his mother a year ago. Why couldn’t they do this somewhere else?”

 

“Because they didn’t want the chance that it might be mixed up.”

 

Sam and Tyler dragged him to his cell and threw him inside. He slid to the ground and covered his eyes. What had he done? He couldn’t believe that this was happening. He had done this. He had messed up Jasmine and Jason’s life because the Centre still thought that he was their property. What was he going to do now?