Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

It doesn’t have to be this way.

Miss Parker walked into the home after a tough day of trying to find Jarod. She looked at the table and found an envelope and opened it up. Inside was a letter.

Miss Parker,

It’s been years since you have been chasing me to bring me back to where you think I belong. I can see that your father’s lies eat at you day by day and it’s destroying you. For years I’ve been trying to open your eyes to the lies that he feeds you, but you always take his side. I have never lied to you. I’ve always given you clues to your past the only way I know how too.

When we were children at the Centre we were inseparable that was until you went away and never came back. I’ve often wondered what you were doing. You were the only bright light in my dismal world.

Since I’ve escaped we’ve been on opposite sides, but it doesn’t have to be this way. It doesn’t have to be I run, you chase anymore. We can team up and shut down the Centre, so they don’t have a hold of us anymore. We can search for our pasts without fear.

Please take this chance and come with me. I know we can do this.

Jarod

The End