Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Dear Jarod,

My hands tremble as I put pen to paper to answer your letter. This game that we continue to play is called our lives. Lives that we did not choose to live but that we mist live. Normality is something that you as well as I know we can never have. Not as long as The Centre exists. I wish we could go back to when we were kids, when we were friends. At that time we had no sense of what the real world was like. I feel real sad at the fact that we lost all of that. But we were just pieces in a bigger plan that The Centre had.

I don’t hate you. I can’t hate. Not when I love you as much as I do. I know you had to leave The Centre. You had to leave to find all that The Centre had taken away from you. But when you left you also found out that you wanted something else. Something that was at the place that you hated the most. But you must know that there is no way we could ever be together. I swore that I would never get close to anyone evey again. After losing my mother and Tommy I realized that The Centre would never allow me to be with the people I love. I wanted so much to kiss you by the fire place. I wanted so much to just drive away with you. But I knew that if I did that The Centre would be even more aggressive in their pursuit for you.

Of course I didn’t mean all the things I said. I know there is more to our relationship to You run and I chase but due to the circumstances that is all we can have. I have already made a decision. I would love for us to have a real conversation. A conversation where there are no insults or taunts. I often image how that would be. But I also know that it will never be. The only thing I hold onto is the fact that I know you will call to give me some crumb clue to my past. I wake up every morning looking forward to that call actually. As it stands this is all we can have. But as I said before and I hope you never forget it, I LOVE YOU. I have always loved and I dream of one day when we will be free from everything that keeps us apart. And that is what I will never give up on. As long as I have the hope of one day being in your arms I can survive anything. And I know that you feel the same way.

Love Always and forever,
M.