Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope I'm not dragging this story too much. Please tell me what you think. An author without feedback STARVES! DISCLAIMER IN PART 1



"The Doctor Is In"

Part 4
by Rachel




Miss Parker entered the high society restaurant and strode toward the table where the ladies were sitting. Miss Parker fit right in--she was stylish, beautiful, and self-confident.

"Marissa!" Sabina exclaimed, "I am SO glad you came!"

"Ladies," Miss Parker said cooly as she sat.

The women looked Miss Parker over and approved of her. "You are so perfect for this group, Marissa. You definitely fit right in."

"So?" Sabina asked excitedly, "what did your handsome husband say about our little arrangement?"

"He definitely like the success part. And he was quite flattered you wanted him. As a matter of fact, he was a little too excited, much to my dislike. But I guess a little distraction might do us some good." Miss Parker tried her hardest to look dismayed. She was good--so good that the women gave her sympathetic looks mixed with looks of ecstacy at the thought of having Jarod.

"Do I sense a little trouble in paradise?" Kara questioned. "You two looked so much in love at the banquet. Really, I have never seen any other couple so attracted to each other."

"What can I say?" Miss Parker responded. "We can pretend when we have to. Sure, Jarod and I love each other, but he’s been working a lot and you could say our time together in the bedroom lacks ‘sparks’".

"Well, Marissa, maybe WE can help put the spark back into your sex life," Sabina crooned. "I, for one, am a very energetic and exciting lover. Maybe I can figure out what Jarod needs and I can teach it to you." The women began to giggle and Miss Parker wanted to hurl. ‘I hate these people,’ she thought.

"Yeah, you’re energetic alright." Bonnie was struggling to contain herself from laughing.

Lara and Kara started holding their breath so not to laugh out loud, making muted snickering sounds.

Sabina looked a little embarrassed, but not enough to stop her from gloating about her love-making trait.

"What’s so funny?" Miss Parker asked smiling, joining in their amusement.

"Our dear Sabina here," Bonnie explained, "is very ‘vocal’ when she’s having sex."

"What do you mean by vocal?" Miss Parker was confused.

"We call her the jungle queen……." Lara said.

"Lots of loud ooh’s and aah’s, and the Tarzan yell!" Kara finished.

"Did your husbands tell you about her savage ways?" Miss Parker asked, giving the giggle thing a shot and hating it.

"They don’t have to tell us. Sometimes we listen in." Lara whispered.

"Oooh, you ladies are so wicked!" Miss Parker said, pretending to be amused. ‘I really would like to inflict bodily harm to these morons,’ she thought morbidly.

The women ate their lunch and talked about more nonsense. Miss Parker decided to get this conversation going so not to stay in their presence too much longer."So? What is your secret to this amazing, wonderful lifestyle you all have?

Bonnie got serious suddenly. "Okay, first of all, we have to make sure you’re willing to be committed in joining our little group. So tonight, Sabina gets to be queen of the jungle with your husband." Miss Parker looked over to Sabina, whose eyes were wide with delight and she was clapping like a seal in heat.

"Pick a time and place, Marissa. If your Jarod is worth it, which I’m sure he is, you are in for a very profitable future. Then tomorrow, we’ll take you on a little field trip and show you the secret operation. You will absolutely be impressed with our genius little project."

"Can you at least give me a hint?" Miss Parker pursued.

"Let’s just say, we’re ‘experimenting’".

"You really have my interest peaked," Miss Parker commented.

"Well, it’s like this….."Kara began.

Bonnie gave Kara a look and she shut her mouth quickly.

"We’ve said enough already," Bonnie warned.

"But you haven’t told me anything." Miss Parker insisted.

"Be patient, Marissa. How about a time and place for tonight?"

"I’ll reserve the Honeymoon Suite at the Royal Motel. Eight o’clock."

"Well, then, you’d better get things ready. Everything depends on Sabina’s experience. You better make sure it’s perfect."

Miss Parker was taken back by Bonnie’s sudden change of attitude, but Miss Parker played along and pretended to be at their mercy, making sure they think she’s willing to do anything to fit in and be part of them--even if it means obeying them in their little sick game. Bonnie gave her a sickening sweet smile as Miss Parker stood to leave their company. Miss Parker turned to Sabina and addressed her, "Jarod will be waiting." Sabina’s eyes gleamed again and the anticipation on her face made Miss Parker wished she could use her 9mm on the bimbo.

When Miss Parker exited the restaurant, Lara turned to Bonnie and asked her in a hushed voice, "I really like her. Are you sure you want to do this to her?"

"We’re getting a little sloppy with the children. We need someone to take the heat if anything goes wrong. She’s the perfect sucker."

"I don’t know."

"Quit worrying. She’s a wimp. And did you see how her face lit up at the thought of getting rich? She’ll do anything. Come on, she’s willing to ‘share’ her husband."

"Yeah, " Sabina said dreamily, "he’s sooooo handsome and sooooo desireable."

"I guess that’s a plus. Can’t wait for my turn!" Then they laughed and teased and joked about how smart and cunning they are.

*****

Miss Parker walked through the door of the Clinic and stood in front of the reception desk impatiently. The young receptionist was on the phone and had her back to Miss Parker. The girl was laughing and talking, obviously engaged in a personal conversation. Miss Parker slapped the top of the counter and cleared her throat.

The girl behind the desk jolted and abruptly turned around, wide-eyed with apology and shame for being caught. "Gotta go. Bye" and she quickly hung up the phone. "Can I help you?"

"I have an appointment with Dr. Jamieson."

The girl looked through the appointment book and found her name. "Yes. Are you Miss Parker?" Miss Parker nodded.

"Please fill out these forms and take them to Room 108 with your payment before you see the Doctor. Dr. Jamieson is in room 165, down the hall."

Miss Parker handed the girl an envelope with cash. "Here’s my payment for the hour of the Doctor’s time. YOU take it to Room 108 and I’ll let Dr. Jamieson handle the paperwork."

The girl didn’t know what to do. This was not policy, but she knew that there’s no argument could be won with the tall, domineering, intimidating woman in front of her. She shrugged her shoulders and announced Miss Parker’s arrival. "Dr. Jamieson?"

"Yes, Sheila?" Jarod’s voice came over the speaker. Miss Parker still gets a chill up her spine at the sound of his voice.

"A Miss Parker is here to see you."

"Send her down. I’m expecting her. And Sheila? Can you please make sure we’re not disturbed?"

"Yes, Dr. Jamieson." Miss Parker noticed the disappointed look on the girl’s face and smiled at the thought of Jarod charming another one. Poor girl.

Miss Parker opened the door slowly, stood in the doorway and breathe out, "Hello, Doctor." Jarod put the papers he was studying on the desk and turned around to face her. He leaned on the edge o the desk and watched her glide across the room, her every move inviting and well choreographed. All this time they’d been together, he still gets intoxicated at the sight of her.

"Hello, Miss Parker, what can I do for you today?" Jarod tried to sound professional, but failing. If he wasn’t working, he’d take her right then and there. Miss Parker sensed his desire and played along. She stood in front of him, just out of his reach and gave him a pouty look. "I hope you can help me, Doctor. I think I’m going crazy."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I’m absolutely crazy in love with a wonderful man. What should I do, Doctor?"

"Hmmmm…" Jarod considered a diagnosis. "In your state, Miss Parker, I think you should kiss him."

"Kiss him? You’ll have to show me how intensely."

Jarod grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply and passionately.

"What else, Doctor?" Miss Parker managed to ask breathlessly.

"You can definitely use your body to your advantage."

"What if I do this?" Miss Parker molded her body onto Jarod’s, wrapping her leg around the back of his leg, grinding against his form, causing Jarod to moan in pleasure. Miss Parker then brushed her lips against his lips and mouthed, "I love you."

Jarod held her tightly, lovingly, securely, and they hugged each other for a few minutes.

Miss Parker pulled back and smiled. "Sorry to tell you, Doctor, but you didn’t help my condition at all."

"I’m not actually a Doctor." Jarod said slyly.

"Really."

"Really. Now, my dear, how was lunch?" Jarod asked.

Miss Parker distanced herself from Jarod’s embrace. "It was interesting. You get a chance to get involved, I mean, really involved in this little pretend."

"How so?"

"You have an appointment tonight with Dr. Strand’s wife, Sabina."

"What kind of appointment?"

Miss Parker paused a few moments and told Jarod in a tone quieter than usual, "You have to go to bed with her."

Jarod stood up completely and paced the room. Then he started laughing. "For a minute there I thought you said I had to go to bed with her."

Miss Parker joined in his laughter. "I did!"

‘"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" Jarod said loudly in disbelief and scorn.

"That was the deal. I share you, they share their secrets. But you won’t actually sleep with her, just pretend."

"How am I supposed to pull that off? And don’t tell me I’m the genius, so figure it out."

"Nope, I have it all worked out." Miss Parker reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a vial of liquid and held it up for Jarod to see. "With this."

"What is that?"

"It’s something that will ‘deaden’ her consciousness, but heighten her sexual senses--depending on what she feels and hears."

"And where the hell did you get that?"

"From hell itself, " Miss Parker said cockily. "Broots stole from the Centre labs and Sydney concocted it for me. All you have to do is slip it in her drink and….."

Jarod shook his head in disbelief. "So you want me to knock her out before I knock her up?" That comment received a shocked look from Miss Parker. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. A phrase like that could not have came out of his mouth. Jarod was little surprised himself at what he said and grinned at Miss Parker’s reaction.

"No!" Miss Parker interjected, "I’ll make sure we do it right."

"We?"

"Yeah, I’ll be in the room after she’s knocked out."

"Kinda kinky, don’t you think?" Jarod teased. At this point he figured out what she was up to. He still doesn’t like it, but there’s no backing out now--especially if Parker has her way, which she will.

"Will you get over the sex part?! You are NOT touching her. Will you just go along with this?"

"Fine." Jarod conceded. "You know, I could have obtained the drug for you. You didn’t have to involve Mr. Broots and Sydney."

"I know that you probably could have cooked up something on the kitchen counter, but I wanted to know I can do this myself, that I can be as resourceful as you. Besides, Broots and Syd are suspicious about us anyway, so I just put their suspicions to rest."

"This better work, Parker."

"Trussst me." Miss Parker grinned evily." Ssssshe won't know what hit herrrr. She’ll wake up and think she was royalty--crowned queen, to be exact. She is going to be ssssoooo captivated by you, it will make her head spin--literally."

"You’re hissing like a cobra, Parker."

"Just call me Sly. This will convince them we want to get involved in their little scheme."

"One problem," Jarod said calmly.

"What?"

"Before the drug goes into effect, what am supposed to do about foreplay? From what I’ve noticed, and yes, I DID notice, she doesn’t seem like the calm, tame, timid type."

"Play along…….just don’t have too much fun. Pretend you’re a gigolo or something."

Jarod’s expression fell and he glared at her.

"Ooops, " Miss Parker cowered. Then she slithered up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I forgot. You’ve been there, done that. And from what you’ve told me, you sucked at it." Miss Parker’s playfulness has melted Jarod. He never could resist her.

"I did NOT suck at it. Those lonely women just needed someone to talk to and someone to open their eyes to the truth of their feelings. The pay was definitely worth it."

Miss Parker kissed him lightly on the lips. "Will you be my little gigolo?" she cooed, "The pay is minimal…..but so is the talking."

Jarod gave her a quick kiss and got back to the business at hand, much to Miss Parker’s disappointment. "What else did you find out?"

"Kara said, they’re ‘experimenting’, whatever that means, but hey wouldn’t expand on it. If you’re worth it, they’re taking me on a trip tomorrow to view their little operation. So you’d better be good tonight."

"How good should I be?"

"Why don’ you come home early and we can practice." Miss Parker gave Jarod another kiss and headed out the door. "Gotta go, lover boy. I have some preparations to do. I’ll see you later."

"Hey!" Jarod called out to her, "I’m still not too happy about this."

"I’d be worried if you were." She said non-chalantly and shut the door behind her, leaving Jarod shaking his head.