Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I write purely for my own personal enjoyment So the following belongs to their rightful owners: Fox, NBC, Craig and Steve, etc. The song "Show Some Emotion" is from Celine Dion's self-titled CD (Epic).

Note: Words in between the asterisks are the lyrics.



”Show Some Emotion”

*I've tried my best for so long. To break down these walls. But you build them strong. So I stand here waiting, wondering why Oh why*



I watched her from far away..........her face so perfectly beautiful on the screen........creamy white skin, long dark lashes that emphasized her beautiful orbs of aqua blue.

I quickly closed the DSA player. I can't look at her any longer or else I will drive myself crazy.

I used to remember her as this young girl with compassion and love for everything in life. She used to brighten my days in the dark sub-levels of the Centre. I would quickly finish my sims without care just to see her coming down the elevator and waited for her face to peek around the corner. She was the light of my life.

But everything changed.

Now she has become the Centre's hench-woman to catch me. To throw me back to that abyss of confinement to work on sims that eventually have destructive results.

"You run I chase, just like always."

Her distant hollow words still rang through my head.

I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. This is her safety zone. She won't let me in.

*Why don't you give a little bit. Break down a little bit. Show, show some emotion. Open, open your heart, ooh. Set free an ocean. Only a feeling can save us now.*

These past few years I tried to make her open up to make her see that what she's doing is killing her inside. Time and time again she rejected my help. She believed that in the capture of me she could be free. But she's wrong her father played her like a pawn in a chess game. His words have greater control on her that I can't seem to break through. I can't keep doing this. I know she won't acknowledge me, yet I am drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

*You say you've been hurt. Well you're not alone. As you race through this life what you keep to yourself. Can turn you to stone. All it would take is one kind word. To be heard.*

Ever since her mother died she totally changed. A hard and cold exterior enveloped her whole body. This image is not the girl I remembered from years ago. I just want to give up, but I don't know why I keep doing this to make her see that I am not her enemy.

*Come on and give a little bit. Try to forgive a little bit. Show, show some emotion. Open, open your heart Set free an ocean. Only a feeling can save us now.*

I am so tired.

I rose out of my reverie and stumbled towards my bed.

Tomorrow's a new day, however, I don't know if I can ever enjoyed it as much as when she was describing it to me when we were young. I miss the little Miss Parker that I use to know.



*Show, show some emotion. Open, open your heart. Set free an ocean. Only a feeling can save us now.*

Fin



A/N: This was my first fanfic (albeit short) ever on FF.net and so I decided to post this story here for the first time as well. Enjoy.