Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Note: This chapter is also online as PG-13 Version


One More Chance
by
Mary Eve Parker




=== PART FOUR NC 17 ===



“Parker?” I heard from the other room a familiar voice calling. It was Jarod. God how much did this man know ?

“Be silent Jarod, the kids are asleep.” I told him and moved near the place he was standing. It was the frame of the kitchen door and I had just come down the stairs. “What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“It was because of the book. I mean its more than two months since I gave you the book and you haven’t even tried to chase me since this day.”

“Jarod?” I said and went a little more into his direction. “Why should I be interested to finding you?” I said and went around him.

In felt his eyes resting on the short black dress I was wearing. I just had come home from work, had dinner with Byron, gave the girls a bottle and brought them to bed.

The life of a working mother. Then black dress was a mess now because Byron wanted to be carried upstairs and has had hot chocolate before.

I was a mother now for nearly two months and everything was going on fine. Gillian and Dana let me get a little more sleep at night. They were so cute and growing up so fast. I loved the weekends to have them all day long and on those days they were just mine and not also Maria’s.

Sometimes I was a little worried that they would love Maria more than me, but I couldn’t change the world.

Christmas was in three days and I haven’t even bought a tree yet. Too many things were to do at home and the kids can't stay home alone and you can't get a Christmas tree with the kids around – would be against my mother’s tradition.

When I was at the age of Byron, I saw the Christmas tree the first time on the 25th in the morning. Normally my parents were waiting downstairs and we were singing Christmas Carols. God I am missing mum now more than ever. But you can't change life – I was the best example for it.

“Parker I have brought you something.” he said, grabbed my arm and my jacked and let me walk outside the house on the terrace without saying another word. He had put the jacket around my shivering shoulders.

I haven’t had seen Jarod in more than a month. And I was able to admit it – I had missed him more than that.

So I was standing in the cold, snowy night on the porch of mine looking into a cold winter night. The sea was calm and there wasn’t a wind yet. Like Christmas should be.

Jarod’s hands rested on my wait and I didn’t even are for them. They felt like they would be made to be there.

I don’t know how long it took me to lean against his male and muscular chest. God this felt good and right.

How could I hunt his man for so many years when satisfaction was just possible if this person was around. I don’t know how all this happened and why I was actually feeling like I was feeling, but it felt right.

Jarod had bought her a tree, a big pine was laying on the floor of the porch, out of the view of little Byron. It should be a surprise.

“How can I thank you?”

Jarod didn’t say a word in response, he just let his hands glide a little further around me, meeting in above my belly button. There they rested. I leaned against him, my head against his shoulder, his arms around me and my hands on his.

What could I wish for more?

~*~**~*~


We were sharing a glass of wine in front of the fire place. He had even brought an excellent bottle of Chardonnay Sauvignon. I remember that in the beginning of this couch thing, we’ve been sitting on two different sides of the furniture. But somehow, when I got my second glass, I didn’t move back to my end. I sat there, staring at him. Good god he was gorgeous.

His hand was resting on my shoulder and my head rested on his shoulder. We were sitting there like an old couple. I smiled at him and he smiled back. It felt so right.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I looked at my watch and than turned around. It was shortly after ten. Byron was standing on the base of the stair case with a teddy bear in his hands.

“Mamma?” he sobbed. Firstly I was shocked to hear him calling me Mamma but I didn’t care. Maybe he has had a nightmare.

I stood up and ran to him. When he saw Jarod he stopped sobbing. I decided that it would might be the best to sit down with him, talk to him. Let him feel that he wasn’t alone in this big and scary world.

Byron sat in my lab. Without a word Jarod handed me the rug from behind him and I put it around Byron.

”Have you had a bad dream darling?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Tell me what it was.”

Before I even had finished these words, I saw his eyes getting wet again.

“Don’t cry darling, don’t cry.” His head rested on my chest, his legs on each side of me. Jarod’s warm and soft caressed his back and so did mine. Some when we touched. It was like electricity.

“I dreamed that you two went away. That Gilly and Dana and I would be alone again.”

”I am not going anywhere darling.” I answered.

“But Jarod.” he said and sobbed again.

I turned my head and stared at Jarod. He just lifted his shoulders and told me this way that he didn’t know what to do, or say. Men!

“So you want …. ?”

“I want Jarod to stay here … I have lost one mummy and one daddy so far, I can't lost you two too.”

I noticed how mature this little boy was. I couldn’t believe that he just had said this. I mean he was a still something like a baby.

“Okay” I said.

I couldn’t see into Jarod’s eyes right now, I couldn’t do anything else than hold my kid and love it. Jarod’s hand rested on mine.

I am not sure how long we have been sitting there, holding hands and me holding Byron. He felt asleep against me and was now slobbering on my already ruined dress.

“I will get him to bed” Jarod offered and we both went upstairs to the bedrooms.

Jarod was such an excellent father to him. He cuddled with him, talked to him like with an adult and loved to play with him. Somehow Jarod was lot a like Byron.

~*~**~*~


I was standing in my bedroom staring out of the window. I loved the winter. It was the time for family and friends, the time of loving people and being loved.

I felt him coming from behind. I didn’t turn around. My

“Jarod, this is wrong”, I breathed as his hands went to the zipper of my dress.

“Please Parker, I love you! I want you! I need you!”, he murmured as he slowly slid it down. I gasped as his hand made contact with my skin. God it had been long.

“Oh… God”, she whispered as he kissed my throat and slowly eased down the straps of my short black dress.

I was still staring out of the window. My head rested against his shoulder. Jarod, the man I was chasing for ages, was sucking on the sport right behind my ear. I started to purr like a kitten. I don’t know how long it had been since a man touched me this way but it felt magical.

The dress fell down in a puddle on the floor. I was standing there at the window in just my underwear and Jarod was holding me, like on the porch.

I had to smile when I felt him pressing into my back. Huge like always. This man.

I slowly turned around and started to kiss him. Firstly just a cute lip to lip contact but after the third or forth I felt his hand behind my neck pressing me into him. I let him invade my mouth with his tongue, let him play this highly erotic game with my tongue while his other hand started to work the rest of my undergarment down.

Kissing made me dizzy sometimes, especially when I was kissed my a man like Jarod. How often can a woman say that she was really kissed?

His hands unclasped my bra and let if fall on the floor, than my panties and slowly also my stockings.

At the moment the stockings hit the floor I had freed Jarod out of his slacks and his t-shirt. Now he was standing there just in boxershorts. Who cares? That’s what I was thinking.

“I love you Parker.” he said and started to kiss his way from my neck, over my collarbone to my belly button. I had to giggle and as more as I giggled as more he teased me.