Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimers: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Someday
By; 24



Jarod

Someday I would like just to stay in one spot and not leave. Someday I would like just to be me, but I don’t know who I am. I can be many people, but not me. Never me. I can be a firefighter, an accountant, a Doctor, a lawyer, but what about me? Someday I would like to stop running and start living. Someday I would like the life that was taken from me. Someday maybe there might be a day where I can be with the family that I was taken from, but not today. Never Today.





Miss Parker



Someday I would like to just stay home instead of running off to every little town to find Jarod. Someday I would like just to lay around the house to watch T.V. and read a book. Someday I would like to leave the Centre. Someday I would like to have my dad say he’s proud of me and that he loves me, but not today. Never today.



Sydney



Someday I would like to stay at home and read one of my books. Someday I would like just to sit back and relax and do nothing. Maybe I’ll even go visit Michelle and Nicholas without being afraid that I’ll endanger them. Someday I would like to tell Jarod I love him like a son and go fishing with him, but not today. Never Today.



Broots



Someday I would like not to go looking for a man that doesn’t want to be found. Someday I want to not to be inside the Centre where I have to be afraid all the time. Someday I want not to be afraid of my daughter’s life might be threatened by the Centre, but not today. Never today.