Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured
By: 24


They landed on the airstrip and got into the limo that was waiting for them. They drove up to the compound and were greeted by General Thompson.

"Hello Miss Parker, Sydney and Broots."

"General Thompson."

"Please follow me.”

“What have you done to Centre’s property?”

“We knew that he wouldn’t help us when he was brought here so one of our scientists came up with a drug. We gave it to him and now he’s been working for us. We did have to beat him a few times when he tried to resist us, but that was all.”

“You drugged valuable property?”

“We had to Miss Parker.”

They were quiet as they made their way towards Jarod’s cell. They watched as Jarod read another book and then they opened the door. Jarod heard the door open so he got up and faced them. His eyes widened as he saw who was with General Thompson.

“No.” He said as he stepped back.

“Jarod you will go with them now.”

Jarod blinked and walked towards the pursuit team and watched as they slapped the cuffs on him. They led him out to the car and put him into the limo.

“Do you have any more of the drugs that you used on Jarod?”

“We have only one vial left.” General Thompson said as he handed it over.

They raced towards the jet and shoved Jarod into the seat. Miss Parker and Sydney sat by him and both watched him as he looked out the window watching the clouds.