Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter will jump between the present time (well, present in the story, which is the teenage years of Parker, Lyle and Jarod.) and then to the past.
"Push Catherine!" she was ordered by her lover, her own husband not at the birth of their first children. The twins. Raines looked to Catherine Parker as she was in labor, birthing her babies; a boy and a girl. When she didn't push like he'd demanded, he gripped her wrist and looked deep into her blue orbs, "I told you to push!" he hissed, not blinking, his voice was only just going husky now with the smoking he enjoyed so much.

Catherine cried out as she felt her daughter's shoulders work out of her core with the aid of Mr Raines pulling at her, so he could get the boy. Their children. The new mother gasped as she felt the rest of her daughter's body ease out and be taken, wrapped in a towel to be tested immediately and weighed, ready for the records. She looked to William, Mr Raines and groaned a little as she felt another heavy contraction assault her body, "Good God!" she hissed, her hand over her rounded stomach.

"Come on Catherine, a few more pushes and it's over." Raines told her, moving his gaze back to that space between her legs.

Catherine Parker looked to her lover between her legs, his hands beneath the surgical robes as he assisted in the birth of their children. Those innocent children, made out of something so monstrous. They had deserved to be created like that, they deserved to be created from love. Mrs Parker was sure though that the moment she held her tiny infants in her arms, she would love them from that moment on and nothing could ever change how she would feel about them, even the story of their lives, the moment they were conceived. With the thoughts running through her mind, Catherine pushed and pushed, exhausted already from birthing her daughter, though with the rage that filled her, seeing Raines once again between her legs, she couldn't help but not notice how hard she pushed to bring their son into the world.

"Well done Catherine." Raines told her, though without the enthusiasm the sentence required for it to sound like he was genuinely proud of her for bringing the two tiny bundles into the world.

Letting out the breath she had been holding in, Catherine let her head flop back against the pillow, resting while her children were tested and cleaned off before she could hold either of them. Looking up, through heavily lidded eyes, Catherine smiled as she saw a nurse bringing over a pale pink blanket to her, "My daughter..." she said quietly, her voice croaky from the groaning and crying out she'd done during the labor.


* * * * *


"You know it totally turns me on how close we've been in the past, Parker." Lyle muttered to his sister as he walked by her to get to their newest simulation with Jacob.

Miss Parker felt Lyle against her back and she let her weight press back against him, smirking, "Mhm, I know." she replied, her voice husky, she developed her voice to have such a rich tone as of late. And she was totally clued in to how it turned a lot of the guys on.

"Like, looking at that." he nodded at the DSA on the screen before them,

"Thinking of how close we were together in mom's womb..." he trailed off, shuddering a little in pleasure.

She smirked and raised her brow, "Well, you know what day it is. I think we need to do something about that..." she looked down and behind herself a little, in Lyle's general crotch area, "Horn you have raised." she finished an looked to him, their faces just millimetres apart.

"You thinkin' of something horizontal?" Lyle questioned his sister, his brow raised slightly.

Miss Parker looked up to the ceiling in mock thought, "I could be." she nodded softly and smiled a little more innocently.

"Good, I'll be over to your room, the usual time." he added before leaning in to kiss her cheek, letting his lips linger there a little longer than they should. Parker smirked, watching her brother leave, looking him over until she jumped and wheeled around.

"Sorry, I...I didn't mean to startle you, Miss Parker." a nerdy looking, balding young technician told her apologetically.

"Startle me? I almost gave birth to my pancreas!" she hissed, "Wait, how do you know my name? Who are you?" she quizzed the nervous bag of bones before her.

He held up his hands in defence, afraid she'd kill him off with just that ice glare in her eyes, "M...my name is Broots. I just joined up here. This is my...station." he told her, chuckling a little nervously.

"Broots." she nodded, not saying anything else, just taking him in as he studied her nervously, seeing him jump when she spoke up again, "Are you suggesting I leave your station?"

Broots quickly shook his head and almost wet his pants under her glare, "No Miss Parker, not at all."

"Alright, don't soil yourself Broots." she smirked before turning on her heel to leave, "By the way, it was nice to meet you. Just...don't be so scared sweetie." she told him with a hint of intimidation in her tone, "I'm only twice as mean as I look." she winked and left his office, leaving a confused, aroused Broots standing there, his smile crooked.

* * * * *


"William please, stop!" Catherine whimpered as her lover cornered her once again. She felt the blood trickle down her lip, onto her chin.

Her once technicolor world, now a blur of monotonous greyscale and monochrome colors as the storm raged on outside. The first Thanksgiving without her husband, Mr Parker was on a business trip with Center business. She had been alone and their affair had not gotten out yet, and she had hoped it wouldn't, she didn't want to ruin her husband's status at The Center and lead people to believe he didn't love her. So without her husband there with Thanksgiving, she'd invited William over to share the dinner she'd prepared.

"Mr Raines! Please!" Catherine cried as he struck her again.
William sneered as he saw the mark his backhand left across her cheek, that delicate skin broken by the fraternity ring her wore. He saw more blood, the scarlet liquid racing down her pale skin. He smirked, happy with himself at the pain he'd inflicted upon his lover. Mr Raines didn't see Catherine as his lover, just a body he could use. Use her to take out his anger out, his perfect little punching bag. He saw the fear he'd distilled in her as she looked up at him, her eyes telling him everything.

Catherine looked up at William, beaten and bruised already with the impacts his hands had caused upon her feminine frame. She gasped as she saw something, a premonition. She was one of those fortunate ones who could see things before they happened. She saw this one, involving a child, she and a shadowed man. It was Thanksgiving once again, and the storm raged then too. Catherine saw her own lip split, the blood clotted there and meshing over.

"Stop using your inner sense!" William broke into her thoughts when he hissed and once more, backhanded her, sending her to the floor, against the door to the parlour. While she down, he took the advantage of causing her more pain. Center employees were not supposed to have relations with other employees there, but he was the heir to The Center along with his brother, Catherine's husband, so it didn't stop him.

"Raines..." Catherine whimpered, her voice almost gone from the fear and sheer pain that coursed through her body at that moment of connection with him.

"We need new heirs, Catherine." he told her as he penetrated her body, talking to her as though talking about the turkey dinner she'd made for them to share, "We need a new generation."

"Yes, but my husba -" another crack from Raines' hand and she soon stopped.

"Mr Parker cannot have children. It's up to us, Catherine." he wheezed a little at the excitement. Things had continued in that manner for what seemed like an eternity that night for Catherine Parker, she could have shot herself for getting involved with the man her husband loathed. His own brother. She thought they could handle it, obviously she could not.


* * * * *


Miss Parker had snuck out to have her cigarette on the roof. She had started smoking when she'd stolen a packet from Mr Raines' office, and she'd given some to Lyle who had been smoking already, ever since Jacob had made him do a simulation. Lost in her thoughts, she hadn't realised how dark it had become and what time it was until she jumped and looked around, thinking she'd heard her father, Mr Parker. He was not there. Miss Parker sighed and looked down, she'd been having the dreams, premonitions again. Memories from her past coming back to haunt her again as she looked out over the grounds of The Center, the surroundings eerily dark and murky looking.

'Parker you have got to stop with this habit. It cannot be good for you.' she told herself, sighing as she pulled her wrap around herself, the air had gotten suddenly chilly on the rooftop.

She turned to move back inside the vent, she'd learned about those from her brother, Angelo a long time ago and she always used them to get between rooms; Jarod's and Lyle's when she was lonely or she used them to sneak outside to have a quick cigarette break. It was when she turned, lips pressed tightly against her own. Jarod's lips.

"You busy tonight?" he asked her after he'd pulled back from the kiss.

"Easy Casanova!" she smirked and rested her hands on his arms as he held onto her, "Where did you appear from?" she questioned.

"Well, the same way you did." he smiled back to her, "Come on, answer my question." he pouted.

"Jarod, you know I spend my Tuesday nights with Lyle." she pouted back, "Wednesday's are for you. Remember?" she smirked softly.

Jarod nodded and rolled his eyes a little, "It just seems you spend more time with Lyle than with me."

"You know why that is." Parker replied.

"I do?"

"He's my brother, I have to bond with him..." she winked and brushed by Jarod breezily.

"Yes, but I'm your brother too. So is Angelo..."

"Lyle and I are twins though. And Angelo?! I wouldn't go near him if you paid me to!"

"Come on, I think you need to sort your schedule out a little more fairly, Parker." Jarod suggested.

"I'll think about it, maybe you can help me tomorrow night." she bit her lip before she ducked inside the vent to head to her room, leaving Jarod puzzled yet smirking and nodding as if he'd won.

"Score!" he whooped and followed moments later into the vent.