Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: Jarod and Miss Parker are not mine. They belong to their creators.

The idea and some of the dialogue come from something I wrote for the sim: “The Center of Deceit” while pretending to be Lyle.


Ways to make her pay

By Morgan 

 


“Yes dad.” The dark figure sighed. “I’ll see right to it.”  Lyle sighed again and put the phone down.

Why was his sister always interfering and causing so much trouble.’ He thought. ‘And why do I always have to be the one who gets to clean up the mess.’ This time wasn’t any different.

Last week Mr. Parker had re-appeared at the center after an absence of almost a year. Mr. Parker had acted like nothing had happened, like the previous year hadn’t transpired. ‘I of all people should have known that the old man wouldn’t be death.’  He grumbled to himself.

He couldn’t care less if his, so presumed, father was alive or dead. He hadn’t given a damn about him when he thought Mr. Parker was his father, why should he start now, when he was not. Mr. Parker was only his pawn, only of use when he had something or someone to cover up. He didn’t give a damn about anybody but himself.

 Flashback

He and his sister had been summoned to the chairman’s office for what he thought would be a lecture on why Jarod was still on the outside and they hadn’t had any success in capturing him. But he was wrong. When he and his sister entered the office Raines was standing next to his office chair, which was turned towards the window.

“Ah, my children. The old ghoul had said.

At the comment his sister had made a disgusting sound. He for one could care less and had other things to attend to so he cut to the chase: “Well father, what’s this about.”

The words had just left his mouth, when the office chair turned and revealed their presumed death ‘father’. They both were a little surprised. But what surprised him the most was that his sister just standing there. He had suspected that she would have fainted; or would have started crying and run to her ‘father’; or at least would have had millions of questions like she usually has. But nothing. She just stood there.
A deafening silence had filled the room. After a few moment his sister had broken the silence by asking: “Is this all? I have more pressing matters to attend to.” She had turned on her heals and left the office.


Now his sister was acting cold and distant towards her… their… father. In return Mr. Parker was worried that he had lost his control over her and that is only was a matter of time before she would turn against him and his precious center.

So he was ‘graced’ with the task to keep an eye on his sister. “Like I haven’t anything better to do.” He muttered under his breath. After weeks of planning, studying and following his latest prey, he had decided that tonight was the night that he was going to make his move. In only 12 hours the first steps of his plan would have gone into execution. He had planed everything to the last detail, the last second, to the last breath his pray would ever take or release.

Another night of sweet torture ruined by his, ever so beautiful, sister. ‘Thanks, sis.’ He thought sarcastically. ‘But don’t worry you’ll make it up to me one way or another. If not today then some other time.’

Lyle leaned back in his chair while relaxing his arms on the armrests and thought about the ways he could make is sister pay.





Chapter End Notes:
Read and review and maybe I’ll post the sick and twisted things my brain comes up with.