Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

The Pretenders of ‘The Pretender Program’ weren’t just children, but rather a set of commands given to specifically (Genetically) engineered people.

There are five parts that make up a pretender:
1.          Fathers Genes
2.         Mothers Genes
3.         Maotus Flower spoor in the first 5 years of growth
4.         Subconscious stimulation in the first 10 years of growth
5.         Isolation of uncontrolled influence

Former Pretender Jared though performed well, has failed on the last two requirements however that only affected his loyalty to the triumvirate.

There were however more children scheduled to be pretenders; this was not to be bringing us to the cause of Mr. Parker’s first Black Mark. His wife stole the information about the parents and used a virtual virus to wipe out our information before taking the children and presumably returning them to their parents. I must point out the shame, we couldn’t get any information out of that interrogation and the virus was advanced beyond anything we have seen to date, and could be extremely useful, as we’re constantly having turnover of cleaners we no longer have the personnel who might have information on the families. We do know she took 14 that were ranged not quite five down to the youngest whom was just older then three.

It is unknown what partial exposure to the Maotus spoor will cause. However the Maotus flower is believed to be extinct in the world save for our labs, and as it has been found unable to either naturally or with help produce even one of similar makeup (The geologist seem to thing it’s missing half is reproduction processes.), the chance that they would have a later exposure is so slim it is non existent. I must admit I am curious the Pre-Pres that we exposed to after five years old became unstable and almost psychic like poor Angelo. (The voice on the recorder wasn’t being sarcastic; you can feel pity in it, though you also feel the lack of guilt present.)

The second note to look at on the Pretender Program is a second Black mark of Mr. Parker. The single exposure of young Miss Parker to the spoor at the age of 7; it is remarkable that she survived intact, however the subtle test show a semi clairvoyance of direct danger. It should be noted that this may cause problems for any elimination teems.

The third note and the reason for this new status entry is not only the exposure of Jared to young Miss Parker (which was over looked and allowed to continue for the study of Parker), however it has been brought to the attention of the triumvirate that he was the actual perpetrator in Jared’s escape in the hopes that he would take the young Miss Parker out of the Centre’s observations. When that failed he assigned her to look for the wanton paramour.

This was the final seal on his death warrant, however after this information came to light further investigation was due. The information on that investigation led to many questions as to our security.

Mr. and Mrs. Parker were part of another secret organization that we still don’t know the name of. The organization seems to have a program they are part of, ‘the que-zack-sat-er-ack program,’ it’s a long lasting breading program of some design. That is the extent of the information received before our spies’ minds seemed to be wiped. ‘How?’ Is a mystery all unto itself, and Mr. Parker’s apparent Immunity to truth agents seem to show the extent of his betrayal to the triumvirate.

End Report