Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Tangled Webs

This a crossover Fic with SVU, The Pretender, Hunter, and BTVS. I would like to thank Caillean Caillean for beta this story for me.

The characters do not belong to me. I just used them for a little fun. The cast of SVU belong to Dick Wolf. The cast of The Pretender belong to Steven and Craig. Or at least, they are the ones that had them last. Hunter belongs to Stephen J. Cannell and BTVS belongs to Joss Whedon. I just borrowed them for a little fun. I will be returning them at the end of the story.

Tangled Webs
By: G. Barton

Somewhere in New York

A young man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes dressed in a dark navy blue suit walked into an office. He stood in front of an older man with salt and pepper hair sitting behind the desk. The younger man waited to be addressed.

"Do you have my information?" The older man looked up at the man standing in front of him.

"I do." The younger man handed him some folders.

"Well..." The older man opened one of them.

"I think you will find these ladies are good for the job, and their partners will be a great asset."

"Tell me about them." The older man glanced up at the younger man and waited.

"May I?" The young man asked as he took the folders back. "This one here..." He opened one folder and began talking again. "... is Detective Olivia Benson. She is with the NYPD Special Victims Unit squad. She and her partner, Elliot Stabler don't rest until they get justice for the victims. Her partner is a hot head. He may be a problem." The young man looked back up the older man.

"That's good. I like her. Go on."

The young man laid down that folder and opened another one. "Here we have Miss Parker. She works for a high security think-tank corporation in Delaware. She and her team are in charge of bringing back this man." He held up a picture of Jarod. "His name is Jarod and he is supposed to be a genius. They have been close and even had him a few times but he got away."

"I think she will work out also. Who else do you have?"

"I have two more." The younger man handed him the folder. "This lady was a Sergeant for the LAPD but now is a counselor in Santa Monica. Rick Hunter, her partner, for many years has talked her into joining the force again."

"Hunter...I should know that name." The older man scratched his chin. "And the last one?" The older one took the folder on her.

"This one is different from the rest." The younger man glanced up and then turned back to the older man.

"I like it so far. Tell me more."

"This young lady doesn't work for anyone. She is retired from her business. She's now over in Europe until she decides what to do next."

"And what did she do?"

"She was a vampire slayer."

"A vampire slayer?" the older man glanced up.

"So what do you think?" the young one sat on the edge of his chair waiting on the older man's decision.

"Mmm...I like them all. They are just who I need to get my daughter back." Mr. Morelli sat back in his chair. "How are we going to get them here?"

"Don't worry about that. I already have them on their way." The younger man left Mr. Morelli to look over the ladies' information.

******

The Next Day

The four ladies sat in a small room with one small window and one door.

"Anybody know what this is about?" The small petite blonde asked.

"Haven't a clue." The tall brunette answered as she paced the floor.

The young gentleman entered the room. "Ladies, I see you all have met." He took a seat between two of the women.

"What is this all about?" The woman next to him asked.

"Ladies, Mr. Morelli's daughter had been abducted and he wants you to find her." The gentleman looked at each of them.

"Mr. Morelli? The Mafia boss?" The red headed lady asked.

"That would be him." The man answered.

"Then why don't he go to the police?" The red head spoke up again.

"He has." The young man look at each of the ladies. "You."

"And what if we don't want to help?" The brunette piped up.

"Then it would mean be the lives of your partners."

"Partners? I don't have a partner." The blonde replied.

"Everyone of you has a partner, and when you agree to help...you will see your partner." The young man stood and looked around the room at each of the women. "I will let you think it over, and I'll be back." The mysterious man exited the room.

They all glanced at each other.

"I don't care about the Mafia guy's daughter." The brunette walked over to the chairs and took a seat.

"But it is a little girl," the blonde said.

"I'm not scared of the mob. After all, the people I work for make the mob look like kindergarteners." The brunette replied.

"Me neither, after what I have been through the mob is nothing." The blonde spoke again.

"I care more about my partner's life." The red head spoke.

The black hair woman turned to the blonde headed lady. "What did you do?"

"I saved the world from the First." The blonde walked over to the group of ladies. "My name is Buffy. What about you?"

"What exactly was the First?" the brunette asked.

"The First evil he led an army of vampires," the blonde answered.

The ladies became quiet. Olivia and Dee Dee both raised an eyebrow at the small blonde.

Parker took only a moment before she laughed loudly then added, "Sure, Blondie. You saved the world from big bad vampires. Ohh. I'm so impressed you saved us from imaginary monsters."

"Listen, tall and manly - you don't have to believe me but it did happen. It's okay I'm used to saving people without them ever knowing it happened. Think about this for a minute though, would Mr. Morelli have wanted me on the job if I only fought imaginary monsters?"

"She's right. As weird as it sounds there has to be some truth to it or he wouldn't have her here with us." All eyes turned towards the woman speaking, "By the way, I'm Olivia. I am a cop with the Special Victims Unit here in New York."

"It's nice to meet you." The petite dark hair woman spoke, "I'm Dee Dee. I'm now a cop in Santa Monica. What about you?" The three ladies turned their heads to look at the tall brunette.

"I'm in corporate. I work for a business in Blue Cove, Delaware."

"And your name?" Buffy asked frowning.

"Miss Parker." Her voice was smooth.

Olivia got up from her seat and walked around behind her chair. She rubbed the back of her neck with hands then rotated her head from side to side. "What is going on here?"

The door opened and the man walked back in. "Ladies, are you in?" The man asked as he took a seat.

"I'm in." Olivia spoke first as she sat down in her chair again.

"Me too." Buffy and Dee Dee said at the same time.

They are turned to Miss Parker. "And you?" The gentleman asked.

Miss Parker stood from her chair, and she stalked over to him. "What is your name?"

"Melvin." His voice cracked as she leaned in.

"Well, Melvin what if I don't want to, then what?" she demanded.

"Well, we have to have all four of you or none of you." Melvin squirmed in his chair. He read her file and he knew what she was capable of.

"And what if I need help from my team?" Her body backed away without taking a step from him.

"Mr. Morelli is willing to bring anyone in you want to help." the young man spoke.

"And my gun? When do I get it back?"

"As soon as everyone is in," Melvin replied.

"Okay. I'm in." Miss Parker walked back over the chair and took a seat.

"Okay, ladies. I will be back soon with your orders." The gentleman got up and walked back out the door.

******

In another small room away from the ladies were their partners. Elliot Stabler had one arm resting against a wall, holding himself up. He stood there watching the other men around him.

Rick Hunter sat in a chair a few feet from Elliot. He wasn't sure why he was here. He just sat there observing the man next to the window.

Jarod stared out the window. He was searching for a way out if the occasion arose. He didn't like being trapped in a small room. It took Jarod back to his days in the Centre. He was wondering if this was the Centre way of finally catching him. Jarod's only question was who are these men, and what were they doing here.

Spike, the last man standing, watched Jarod by the window. He studied him, watching the man pace like a wild animal caught in a small cage. Spike studied the other two men. All of them watching the other one trying to figure out what in the bloody hell was going on.

Finally, Elliot broke the silence. "Anybody know what is going on?"

The three men took stock of each other. "No." Spike spoke first. He leaned against the cement wall.

"Anybody care to share what the other one does?" Elliot asked as he shifted on his feet.

Nobody spoke a word. "Ok, I will go first." Elliot moved to where his shoulder now leaned against the cold wall and faced the other men better. "I am a New York City cop assigned to the Special Victims Unit."

"It is nice to meet you. I'm Rick Hunter. I am a Lt. with the Santa Monica PD."

"Hello Rick. It's nice to meet you." Elliot commented as he held out his hand.

Jarod couldn't see a sign of Miss Parker or a sweeper team so he walked over to the two men. "I'm Jarod. I was a cop once."

The three men glanced over at Spike. "Oh bloody hell. I'm Spike and I have no idea what I am doing here. I'm not a cop."

"So what do you do, Spike?" Jarod asked.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah," Jarod answered.

"Ok." Spike's face turned. "I'm a vampire."

Jarod and Elliot jumped back as far as they could against the wall. Rick came out of his chair.

"Don't worry boys. I won't hurt you." Spike's face turned back. "I don't suck the blood from humans anymore."

"Gee, I feel much better about that now." Hunter regained his composure.

Jarod paced back to the window and looked out again, "I've seen lots of strange things, a vampire that doesn't prey on humans just adds to the list. Nice to meet you, Spike."

"Looking for someone?" Elliot replied, keeping one eye on the vampire as he watched Jarod at the window.

"Sort of." Jarod kept one eye out the window and the other one on the other guys.

The door came open and a man walked in. "Good news gentlemen, you are going to live another day. The ladies have agreed to help us, and with your help of course."

The four ladies followed him in. "Ladies, you know your partners." Melvin extended his arms toward them.

Olivia quickly walked over to Elliot. "Liv, what is going on?" Elliot asked softly.

"Mr. Morelli's daughter is missing and wants our help." Olivia looked around the room. "Who are all the these guys?"

Miss Parker and Jarod locked eyes. "Jarod." A grin danced across her face. "Where is my gun? I want my gun now!" Miss Parker growled as she snapped her fingers toward Melvin.

"Miss Parker." Jarod's eyes glanced past her toward the door.

"Don't even think about it." Parker knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Since you don't have your gun, how are you going to stop me?" Jarod crossed his arms at his chest.

Miss Parker circled Jarod. "Well, you see, lab rat, the way I see it neither of us have a way out so I guess we are stuck together."

"Just like Cathis." Jarod purred.

Elliot turned to his partner. "I think we are going to find out who everyone is." He whispered.

Buffy walked over to the bleach blonde vampire. "Spike...you're alive. How can this be?"

"It's a long story, Luv." He flashed a smile at her.

"Are you doing ok...feeling ok?" Buffy asked.

Spike realized she was really concerned about him and smiled. "Yeah."

"Good." Buffy doubled her fist and hit him in the nose.

"Ow, why is it always the nose with you? What did you do that for?"

"I thought you were dead for two years and you didn't even have the balls to tell me you were ALIVE!"

"Look Slayer, I thought you were better off not knowing. Besides, you were having a good time in Europe."

"In Europe? You were in Europe?"

"Yeah, I saw you shaking your stuff. Angel and I went on about our business."

"Angel was there too! He knew you were..."

"Yeah. I worked with him for a year before..."

"Just so you know I agreed to this to find the little girl, not to save your ass." Buffy tried to sound angry as she took in the sight of the vampire.

Dee Dee and Rick met each other about half way from where they were standing. "Rick," she said softly.

"I know. What have we gotten into?" Hunter answered.

Stabler walked up to the couple. "I think we are the only normal ones here."

"Depends on your definition of normal?" Parker retorted.

Melvin held up his arms in the air. "People! People! Everyone needs to calm down. I have your assignment, and you need to listen up!" Melvin shouted.

Everyone turned to face him.

"First of all, you all will be staying in the same building so you'd better start getting along. You do have your freedom to come and go as long as it relates to finding Mr. Morelli's daughter. You will be allowed to get help from your co workers if the need should arise." Melvin looked over at each of the people standing in the room. "And if you are thinking about returning anyone to where you think they need to be, it won't happen." Melvin's eyes stopped on Miss Parker. "Mr. Morelli as requested that what happens here, and what is found out about his family stays here. So everyone is safe here. Got it?"

Jarod glanced over at Parker. She could have sworn she saw a smirk on his lips.

"So where is this place we are going to be calling home?" Miss Parker asked.

"We are heading over there shortly."

"Hello, daylight." Spike raised his voice. "I don't feel like bursting into flames today."

"Don't worry Spike, you will be safe." Melvin replied.

"Flames?" Olivia glanced over at her partner.

"He's a vampire." Elliot spoke softly.

"A what?" Dee Dee turned to look at the three standing close to her.

"Makes perfect sense, he goes with the vampire slayer." Olivia shook her head.

"It's ok. He won't hurt us." Hunter answered.

"And you know this how?" Olivia asked.

"He assured us," Stabler reported.

"I'm feeling better already. How about you, Dee Dee?" Olivia turned her attention the dark haired woman.

"Yeah."

******

An hour later

They reached the building where they will be located for the duration of the search. Melvin walked them in. "Everyone has their own room. We have just placed your things into a room for now, but you can exchange later if you choose." Melvin turned to Spike. "I think you will want the room we have given you. It is the darkest."

They wandered around the huge room, then into the smaller rooms that joined the central one room. Spike came back to where Melvin was standing. "Just blood. No whiskey?"

"I'll see what we can do, but Mr. Morelli prefers you not to drink too much. He wants you to stay focused on finding his daughter. We don't have much time." Melvin turned to the rest of the group. "We did put in a gym so you could continue to work out or let off some steam. If you feel the need to hurt someone or something, please go to the gym." He paced around the room and glanced at everyone to see if they understood. "I will be going now so you can get to work."

Jarod walked into the room that was his. He grabbed his laptop and entered the kitchen where there was a huge table big enough for everyone to sit for a meal.

"Do you mind if I set up my laptop here?" Jarod asked as he set it down on the table.

"No." Olivia answered as she picked up a folder sitting on the table. "Where did this come from?" she asked as she joined Jarod at the table.

"What's in it?" Elliot wandered over that way.

"It looks like information on Mr. Morelli's daughter," Olivia replied as her partner looked over her shoulder.

Inside was a picture of a small petite girl with blue eyes and light brown curly hair. "She looks twelve." Olivia commented as the trio began their work.

Jarod turned on his computer and began typing away. "I found something."

"That's doesn't surprise me." Parker made her way toward the three sitting at the table.

"She is his daughter, but not by his current wife," Jarod said as he kept on typing.

"His ex?" Elliot asked.

"No. Try mistress." Jarod glanced up over his computer screen.

"Surprised?" Buffy joined the group. "They always have a mistress." She sat down next to Jarod.

"Not every mob guy has a mistress." Hunter walked over to the gang around the table.

"But a lot of them do." Buffy commented.

"I say we find out where the last place she was and retrace her steps." Dee Dee came up to Hunter and leaned against his chair.

"I'm working on that." Jarod continued typing.

"I have an idea but I have to make a phone call first." Buffy got up from the table and went into her room. It wasn't long she emerged from her room with a piece of paper. "Anyone have a phone? I don't have mine."

"They haven't given ours back yet," Elliot said.

"Or our guns." Parker's voice was smooth and calm as she glanced over at Jarod.

"You heard what the man said. I'm not going back." Jarod kept on typing.

"I don't see a phone in here." Olivia looked around the room.

"How do we get in touch with Melvin?" Buffy asked.

"I don't know." Dee Dee answered her.

A few minutes later the door bell rang. Buffy went to the door to find a box with everyone's cell phone sitting in it.

"Talk about asking and receiving." Buffy brought the box in. She dug in the box until she found her phone. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to see a witch about a spell." Buffy exited the room again.

"A witch? A spell?" Olivia looked over at her partner.

Elliot shrugged his shoulders, "Vampires, slayers, what's a witch added to the list?"

Parker brought the box over to the table. Everyone dug around until they found their own phones. Buffy walked back in the room.

"How was Red?" Spike asked as he kicked back on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table.

"Fine. I have to call her back when I have a location to start with." Buffy popped Spike on the back of the head.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"You could help." Buffy stood behind him with her hands on her hips.

"Sunlight. Blinds open." Spike glanced up at her.

"We can close them." Jarod rose from his seat.

"We have something," Olivia said as she turned the computer screen toward her.

Jarod closed the blinds and headed back to the table. "What is it?" He asked.

"She was last seen at the movies," Olivia said.

"Who lets a girl that age go to the movies alone?" Buffy asked.

"They weren't from Sunnydale originally?" Spike asked as he came closer to the table.

"Maybe she was with her mother and got separated from her," Elliot replied as he continued studying the computer from over his partner's shoulder.

"I say we start there." Hunter commented as he got up from the table.

"I'll take the night shift." Spike headed back to the couch.

"I'll go with him." Buffy pointed at the vampire sitting on the couch. "I'm used to the night shift."

"We will go to the movie theater and check that out." Dee Dee pointed at Hunter.

"We'll go talk to her mother." Olivia spoke up as she turned to Elliot.

"I'll see what else I can find out while you go there." Jarod typed some more.

The four headed out the door and left the others there. Spike headed toward his room. "I'm going to get some rest before it's our turn."

Buffy turned to the couple left at the table. "I think I will get some rest too. See you later." She went to her room.

Miss Parker stared over at Jarod. "What?" Jarod asked as he felt her eyes on him.

"I was just wondering who you pissed off that we are both here working together." Parker tapped her nails on the table.

Jarod looked up at her. "I haven't pissed anyone off. Besides, I thought we made a good team."

"Jarod, we can't go back to what happened on that Island."

"Nothing happened on that Island, Parker." Jarod stared into her ice blue eyes. "Besides, that is what you keep telling me."

"Well, what could have happened." Parker purred softly.

"I don't have a problem with 'what could have happened'." Jarod's eyes never left her. "Besides, it looks to me like you have the problem." Jarod glanced back to the computer and began typing again.

Miss Parker stood from her seat and began to pace behind him. "Damn it, Jarod."

Jarod stopped what he was doing and turned to face her. "What do you want from me, Parker?"

Parker stopped pacing and faced him. "I don't know," she whispered softly.

Jarod stood face to face with his predator. "I'm not going back," he insisted.

"I'm not sure I want to go back either." Parker turned away from him.

Jarod grabbed her arm and spun her around. "Then when this is over, disappear with me."

"I can't."

"You won't."

******

A couple hours later, Dee Dee, Hunter, Elliot, and Olivia returned. Jarod was still in front of the computer.

"Have you been here the entire time?" Olivia walked over to Jarod.

"That's something you will find out about Jarod. He doesn't quit." Parker leaned against counter, sipping from the glass in her hand.

"What did you find out?" Jarod stopped what he was doing to see his four colleagues staring at him. staring back.

"The guy behind the ticket counter remembers seeing her there with her mother," McCall began.

"But he doesn't remember seeing her leave with her," Hunter finished.

"Her mother said they went home after the movie, and she got the girl ready for bed." Olivia spoke.

"So the girl disappeared during the middle of the night?" Jarod questioned.

"I think so." Elliot added his two cents worth.

"Well, here is what I found out." Jarod got up from his seat. "It seems the mother has a boy toy. He hangs out at a club on 16 West 22nd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues..."

"Club Deep?" Parker replied.

Jarod raised his eyebrow at her.

"What? I know the place." Parker looked at him like she didn't have to answer to him. "I have been there a few times." Parker didn't say another word.

"As I was saying, her boy toy hangs out there on Saturdays." Jarod laid some badges on the table. "We will need these, and I have made some more for whoever else we might need them."

Elliot picked up one of the fake ID and studied it. "How did you...?"

"Jarod can do many things. Just in case you haven't noticed, he is a genius." Parker grabbed an ID and looked at it. "I don't need one of these. I can get it without it." She threw the ID back down on the table. "Who would like to join me at the club?" Parker watched the faces of the people standing around her.

"I'll go." Olivia spoke first.

"Olivia and I will handle this." Parker turned on her heels and walked toward her room. "I have to get ready."

***

10 PM

Miss Parker came out her room dressed in a low cut blue shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and a black leather skirt that barely covered her cute little ass. She were high heel boots that hugged her long legs and stopped above her knees. Her hair was pulled up off her neck.

"Wow!" All the guys said in unison.

Parker's heels clicked against the floor as she walked over to Olivia's room. "Olivia, are you ready?" Parker knocked on the door.

Olivia opened the door wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps. Her dress came down closer to her knees, and she wore three inch heels. "Should I wear my hair up or down?"

"Up," Parker answered.

Olivia went back in her room to pull her hair up. Miss Parker waited in the living room for her. "Ready?" Olivia asked as she returned to the common area to meet Miss Parker.

"Damn." Elliot replied softly.

Jarod stared at the two women. "I see you still don't have your gun."

"How do you know?" Miss Parker raised an eyebrow at him as the two women headed out the door.

Miss Parker walked up to the door. "You have to wait with the others." The bouncer said as he stopped the women.

Parker didn't say a word. The bouncer looked at Miss Parker. "Oh, Parker. Come on in." The bouncer moved out of their way.

The two ladies walked up to the bar. "James." Parker spoke to the bartender.

"Parker. How are you?" He came over to her.

"I'm fine. This is Olivia. We are looking for some information."

"For you, anything." James gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Have you seen this lady and guy in here before?" Parker held up a picture of the couple.

"Yeah, that's Mike and Laura. You know them?"

"I'm looking for him," Parker replied.

"I haven't seen Mike yet, but it's is a little early for him," James answered.

"Thanks. Oh, and is Chad here?" Parker glanced around the club.

"In the back."

"Thanks." Parker gave him a kiss this time.

The two made their way toward the back of the club. "Who is Chad?" Olivia asked.

"An old friend." Parker knocked on a door.

"Come in," A male voice said from the other side.

Parker entered first with Olivia not far behind her. "Parker." A man stood from behind the desk. "I thought I would never see you again." He met her half way.

"Chad, it nice to see you again." Parker kissed his cheek.

"I take it this is business, not pleasure."

"I need a favor."

"For you, anything." Chad went back to him chair.

"We are looking for a guy named Mike." Olivia held up the picture this time. "Know him?"

"Yeah the guy comes in every Saturday at midnight. Just like clock work." Chad couldn't keep his eyes off the women. "What do you want with him?"

"It's personal." Parker made her way toward the TV monitor. "See you have some new Go-Go dancers."

"It was hard to replace you." Chad stared up at the brunette.

Parker took a seat on the edge of his desk. She had one leg propped on his chair. Chad went to run his hand up her leg when she gave him a 'don't touch me' look. He quickly placed his hand back on his desk. Olivia watched not saying a word.

"I tell you what. I give you the information you want if you get on that stage and dance for me one last time." Chad's eyes never left hers.

Parker glanced back at Olivia, who was standing in front of the desk. "Deal." Parker held out her hand. They shook.

"What about me?" Olivia asked as walked closer to the couple.

"You can dance too, honey." Chad quickly turned his eyes to her.

Parker got up from the desk and pulled Olivia aside. "What are you doing?" Parker whispered.

"Helping out my partner."

"We aren't partners. I work alone." Parker snapped back.

"If you worked alone, you wouldn't have asked me along. Besides, we can see better from the stage." Olivia replied.

"Ladies, get ready. You are on in ten minutes." Chad stood from his chair and showed them out.

***

Spike came out of his room. He was ready for the night out. Spike had on his usual black leather pants, a red shirt, and his black leather duster. "I'm going out."

"Where are we going?" Buffy asked.

"I don't know about we, luv but I'm going to the club to check on the ladies." Spike headed toward the door.

"Not without me." Buffy followed closely. Spike smiled as he opened the door.

Elliot and Jarod looked over at each other. "They have been gone a while." Elliot said to Jarod.

"I think we should follow." Jarod grabbed a jacket and they took off.

When Buffy and Spike got to the club, Olivia and Parker were taking the stage. The music started and the ladies began their moves.

"Oh yeah." Spike walked up to the stage with Buffy at his heels.

They took a seat next the stage. Spike ordered a whiskey and kicked back to enjoy the show.

Elliot and Jarod entered about the time Parker went around the pole and slid down.

"Jarod, is that...?" Elliot hit Jarod's arm.

"Yeah, and look who is up there with her." Jarod's eyes never left the ladies.

"Olivia?" Elliot's mouth flew open.

"Damn!" The two men said unison.

"Spike and Buffy are over there." Jarod pointed toward the table. The two guys made their way toward them without removing their eyes from their partners.

"Damn, they've got some moves," Spike commented as the two gentlemen joined them.

"I have to agree," Jarod and Elliot said at the same time.

The waitress brought them drinks and they watched the ladies finish their dance and walk off the stage. Once back stage, Parker went up to Chad. "We had a deal."

"Ok, his name is Michael Miller. He has a girlfriend named Laura Hayes. Sometimes she comes with him and sometimes she doesn't."

"What else do you know?" Olivia asked.

"Laura was the mistress of the mob boss David Morelli. They had a daughter, Kerri."

"What does Mike do?" Parker asked this time.

"He was working construction, but I don't know now." Chad continued.

"How do you know so much about him?" Parker asked another question.

"It's my business to know everything when you are in this business."

"Thank you for the information." Parker kissed Chad on the lips.

"Thanks for the dance." Chad commented as he licked his lips as he watched the ladies headed back to the dressing room to get their other clothes on.

Olivia and Parker headed in the main part of the club as saw the four sitting at a table. "How long have you been here?" Olivia asked she approached to Elliot.

"Long enough." Elliot replied with a smirk.

"What did you find out?" Buffy asked.

"The boy toy is Michael Miller. He worked for Mr. Morelli and that is how he meet Laura Hayes." Parker said.

"What time is it?" Olivia asked.

"Midnight, why?" Elliot asked.

"Mike should be here." Olivia scanned the area around them.

"Spread out ladies." Spike down his whiskey and got up from the table.

Olivia headed down one side of the dance floor. Elliot and Jarod headed up the stairs. Buffy took the other side of the dance floor. Miss Parker walked down the middle of the dance floor with Spike at her side. Parker glanced up to see Mike dancing with someone. Spike must have seen him the same time cause he grabbed Parker. "Care to dance." He pushed her onto the dance floor. They moved close enough to Mike. They danced a few minutes before they bumped into the couple.

"I'm sorry." Parker said politely.

"It's me. I'm not a very good dancer," Spike commented.

"It's ok. We should have been paying more attention." Mike said as he took the lady closer to him and continued dancing.

"Jarod, down there!" Elliot pointed.

Part 2