Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Time

By: 24

 

He sat looking at the papers like he did everyday. He remembered a time that he had clipped some of the articles in the papers because of some conspiracy theory and he had been on the radio with his talk show. Then someone had tried to kill the person that he cared about. The person that he had hurt because of the experiments he had done to her mother. He remembered how Jarod had helped him and he was thankful for that.

 

He also remembered that Jarod was a person who was so much more that what he said he was. How he had gotten all that information from the Army and shared that info with him. He then remembered the people who were after him. He never knew what happened after that and he hoped that he was okay. He wondered if he had found his family and if they were together.

 

He then read something that he would never see.

 

Missing Person

 

Jarod Thompson was reported missing by his roommates. As many of you know who may have been reading the papers there has been stories about a man named Jarod who would bring justice to the bad guys of the world and send the police a note and their confessions. Now he needs your help. If you know anything about Jarod, who he is, or can help please call this number, or get into contact with this address.

 

TBC