Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

 

“They caught me. It was Lyle, Sam and some sweepers that I never saw before. I still don’t know how they caught me, but they did. They tried to persuade me to do more Sims for them, but I told them that I would never do one again. Not after what I know what they do with them and my part in them.”

 

“Jarod, it wasn’t your fault.”

 

“It was my fault. I did those Sims that hurt and killed thousands of people.”

 

“You were just a boy.”

 

“But I grew up. Even after that I still did those Sims. After I found out what they were doing with them I ran away.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

“For chasing after you to bring you back to the Centre.”

 

“It wasn’t your fault. You were a Centre victim just like I was. I may have been locked up under the world and you were outside the bars were the same.”

 

“How could you do that? After all I did to you?”

 

“Because I still remember the little girl that gave me my first kiss. The girl who used to be a bright light in my dark and dismal world. I miss the girl that didn’t care what I was and who talked to me so I wouldn’t be lonely. The girl that would comfort me when a sim hurt and make me feel better.”

 

“I’m so sorry. After my father sent me away I blamed you. I sent you letters and you didn’t write back my father told me that you didn’t want to see me anymore.”

 

“I never received any letters. I did want to see you. I would ask Sydney what you were doing and how you were, but he never told me. After that I stopped asking.”