Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Listening In

By: 24

“I better let you go eat dinner. Have fun with your guests.”

“Thank you, Jarod. And remember don’t give up. You’ll put together your family. I know you will.”

“Thank you, Sydney.”

Jarod hung up and looked around him once more. He stood up and brushed his pants off and made his way to his room He hoped that Sydney was right that he could put back his family together and they will finally be together.

Sydney’s house.

“It’s time for dinner, Sydney.”

Sydney hung up his phone and turned around to find that Michelle and Nicholas were there.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

They sat down and started eating. Nicholas looked at his father and then spoke.

“Who is Jarod, dad? Why did he help me when I was kidnapped?”

“You didn’t tell me that Jarod helped when Nicholas was kidnapped.”

“I’m sorry Michelle, I guess I was happy to see that Nicholas was unharmed and forgot to tell you.”

“I remember seeing him when he was a young boy and always wondered what happened to him.”

Sydney looked at Nicholas who was listening intently to their conversation and then back to Michelle who nodded.