Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

 

Disclaimer: I wish I owned Jarod and Miss Parker, but, I don't.


The ice queen had allowed the pretender into her heart. The strong-willed huntress after five years of "you run, I chase" games had decided to end the hunt on her prey.

She missed the little boy who had one time been her best friend. Miss Parker took a long awaited vacation. She removed herself from The Centre, cleaned out her office, packed her bags and headed to the Bahamas. It was in the early evening of her second day there, that she decided on a quick dip. As she got out of the water, her one-piece leopard swim wear clung on her well-formed body which made a young man several feet away approach her.

She ignored him. Yet, he flopped himself down and seated next to her. He seemed like a nice young man who was several years younger than she was. She has never practiced politeness. Although, she growled and hissed as she answered his many questions, he seemed not to be bothered by her tone of voice.

After having enough of him, Miss Parker stood up, dusted the sand off of her, which was a hint of her intended departure when she heard a familiar voice behind them.

"Sorry, honey, I'm late."

Wrapping an arm around Parker's waist, Jarod gathered her to him for a deep kiss. Letting her go, he stepped back and they looked at each other for a long moment. Neither said anything. They both knew this would be only a "pretend" so her young admirer would simply leave.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I wasn't aware you had a husband." The young man apologized and immediately left.

Miss Parker fluffed her hair away from her face, laid her hands on Jarod's chest and shoved him slightly. "What the hell are you doing here?" She hissed. "And shit! Did you have to kiss me like that?"

"I didn't hear you complaining. How exactly did you have wanted me to kiss you?" He laughed.

"You shouldn't have kissed me at all, you snake!"

"You're very welcome. I'm glad I could save you from your young predator." He grinned as he bent down, grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her shoulders.

She sighed loudly and pulled it off.

"Keep it on, Parker. It'll keep the wolves away."

"Ha! Namely you. You haven't answered my question. Why are you here? A little brave, aren't you? Coming right up to me. I could shoot you right now."

Up and down, Jarod eyed her with those delicious dark brown puppy eyes of his. And Miss Parker noticed. She felt her heart flutter rapidly.

"Shoot me? I can't possibly see where exactly you've hidden your 9mm." Again, he checked her out from head to toe.

She stood silently and waited for an explanation.

"I spoke to Sydney. Heard you left The Centre, Parker. Why?"

"What do you think? I just got tired of everything! I needed to get away, wanted no reminders of my life in Blue Cove. And bloody hell, here you are!"

"Great minds think alike when choosing a vacation spot." He laughed and then shook his head. "Nah, I followed you here."

"Just get away from me, Jar." She spoke in her throaty voice and walked ahead of him.

He pulled her arm and smiled.

"What?" Her usual tone had a softer manner.

"I'm trying to think of when was the last time you called me that. Labrat, ratboy, pezhead, to name a few are more of a familiarity to me."

He was the most incredible man she'd ever known. That long awaited kiss finally happened. Although, she had been caught off guard. She fantasized about it, fantasized more than just a kiss. She knew he cared, he cared a lot. But, she loved him.

It was her turn and she checked him out from top to bottom. Bare chested, she wanted to run her hands freely all over him having never done that to him before.

"Parker?" He leaned in and kissed her again. This time, her hands embraced his muscular body tightly. "My room or yours," he whispered softly.

She found herself in his hotel suite. He laid her gently on the king-sized bed and stripped her out of what little beachwear she had on. The ice queen in turn pulled down his shorts. Miss Parker's night would be filled with contentment as she saw Jarod, in the flesh, in the raw. And she loved what stood before her.

"Fuck me," she demanded. She held out her arms to him. He climbed on her. They kissed. Parker opened her mouth and Jarod shoved his tongue down her throat. With his fingers, he pulled at her right breast, then swirled his tongue on her hardened nipple, then gently sucked it. After several minutes, he moved to her left breast and repeated the process.

Jarod lifted his head. She pulled her legs apart. As she closed her eyes, she felt his mouth and his hands worked his way down. Parker gasped as she felt his tongue inside as he slowly thrust in and out of her. He watched as she opened herself for him and it gave him a clear view of her. Pushing his family jewel into her, Miss Parker arched her back, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Hurry up, hurry." She growled impatiently.

"No, not yet. Let this moment last slowly. How does this feel?"

"Yes!" She screamed.

"And this?"

"Uh-huh," she cried out. She swirled to the right. "How about this?" she asked.

"Yea, baby." He pumped her harder.

She then, swirled to the left and pushed up tightening her muscles. "And this?" She panted.

"Damned it, Parker!!" He moaned loudly.

Anyone in the next suite could have heard them.

"You like it like this?"

"Yes!" Again, she screamed.

Hot sweat ran down their naked bodies.

"Don't stop! Don't stop now. I could go on all night!" She screamed.

"I can't! I can't stop! God, Parker!" Their bed squeaked with each movement.

"That's right, honey, go on! Keep fucking me! More! More! I want more! Jarod!"

"You got it, baby! You got it!" They held onto each other, he shoved himself even harder into her. She screamed with pleasure. He moaned and grunted loudly. He kissed her passionately, breathlessly and fucked her uncontrollably. Again and Again and Again. Parker felt his bullets hit rapidly inside against her walls. It was like he had just unloaded a machine gun as it went off non-stopped. Rat-a-tat-tat...rat-a-tat-tat...rat-a-tat-tat. They both came in unison.

"Parker?" He whispered into her ears.

"Ummm?" She smiled at him.

"Is this just a pretend?"

"No."

"Stay with me." He kissed her tenderly on the lips.

She nodded. "Forever."

The End