Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Spices from the Orient Notes: Felt like writing something I'm not supposed to. Enjoy!
**WARNING: NC-17 FIC. If you are under 18, mentally.. physically, whatever.
Don't read this.. Hell, I'm not even supposed to write this stuff. :) TURN
BACK NOW!**

I'm warning you!

You think I'm kidding?

Don't say I didn't warn you..

Fine! Be like that!
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Don't own 'em. Don't sue. You'll only get a handful of lint, maybe some string (if you're lucky) and spit. That's all I've got.Summary: Uh oh... Miss P's in trouble... Someone's come up and burst her bubble... (If ya'll don't know... That's a Shampoo song... Might Morphing Power Rangers... *sheepish grin*)Keyword and Category: YGIAGAM. (Your guess is as a good as mine.) It's also kinda romantic... Sorry... Couldn't help it...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 

Spices from the Orient
(Geisha)
by  -M.



My Geisha has arrived. She isn't like the rest of them, you know. She's my own special one, my own lover of another world. One pure artifact from the good days. The other ones were dispensable, invaluable to me. But she, she has always been my one true love: My water lily, my cherry blossom, my geisha.

=/==/==/==

I walk into his apartment building, my breasts tightening at the coldness of the room. Oh, what a temperature he keeps it at. Cold as nights in Fuji-Hakone, but as just as strong, just as mysterious he is, my Fujiyama.

I watch him as I walk closer, at his simple beauty in an Armani suit, kicking my sandals off as I get closer. He's looking at my breasts.

=/==/==/==

I watch her as she walks closer, my eyes on the hardness of her nipples underneath her plain Versaci shirt, I don't think she's wearing a bra. My defenses from the day, strip away as she gets closer, my love for her bubbling to the surface in form of a goofy, pre-pubscent grin. Oh, God...
She's beautiful.

=/==/==/==

He greets me with open arms, his blue eyes opening like the heavens as he wraps me in a warm embrace, taking in my scent as I do his.

=/==/==/==

She smells wonderful, like cherry blossoms... And spring water. I wish I could smell it everyday.

=/==/==/==

"I missed you, my love," He says quietly.

"And I you," I reply just as softly.

=/==/==/==

I stare into her eyes, as deep and as secretive as the virgin forests surrounding Mount Fuji. I touch her porcelain skin lightly, afraid to break her, and she closes her eyes, happy to be in my arms again, just as I am to be holding her.

"Come," I command, her eyes opening at my voice. "I have something special for you."

=/==/==/==

We make our way into his elegant dining room, and I admire his taste in furniture once again. Oriental. What a homecoming.

=/==/==/==

I seat her at my Japanese style table, making sure she's comfortable on the silk cushion I provided just for her.

"Are you all right, my love?"  I ask her as I make my way into the kitchen where her gift is.

"Perfect," She purrs, looking around in approval at my decor. I'm so pleased when she approves.

I come back out holding a tray of sushi and a small scarlet gift box.

"We eat first.... Then open gifts."

=/==/==/==

Dinner passes quickly, my long thin fingers taking the chopsticks he provided, and using them expertly, just as he does.

"Good meal?" He asks, his warm blue eyes begging for approval.

"Excellent, my love." I say as I smile, my crimson lips spreading to show pearly white teeth. He smiles. I love his smile.

"Then time for gifts!" He exclaims and I see again the small child that disappeared so many years ago, a little boy just as excited on Christmas day is before me. I smile.

=/==/==/==

I hand her the box and await eagerly as she opens it. I know it's foolish and sentimental, but I feel that what I cannot give to her in time, I can give to her in other things.

=/==/==/==

I open the box to find...

=/==/==/==

A silver chain attached to a Japanese symbol engraved in a pendant of ivory. Her face lights up in delight.

=/==/==/==
 
"It's .. beautiful!" I'm speechless by the gift he gives me. He nods in satisfaction.

"I was hoping you'd like it," he admits as he looks at me admiring it. "Here.. Let me put it on."

=/==/==/==

She moves over to me as I fasten the chain around her delicate, slender neck.

"I had made for you by a woman I met a few weeks ago.." I begin. "She made it herself... Very beautiful, but..."
=/==/==/==

My stomach sinks.

=/==/==/==

"..She didn't match."

=/==/==/==

I turn to look at him, my face drawing into an expression of horror.
"Not again.." I plead.

=/==/==/==

He turns angry. "I only do it for you, my love! Only for you.."

=/==/==/==

I stand, scared and angry.

"I know that you love me!" I cry to him. "But what you're doing is wrong!"

He glares, standing as I stand. "Do you want me to just let you die?! Want me to stand back and watch as woman after woman, none of them fit your  type?!" He barks out a harsh sob. "I can't lose you, my delicate lily... I just can't."

I move towards him wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Don't you realize I do it only because I love you?" He says softly as he wraps his strong arms around me. "I seek them out, because I know it's only way to save you.."

=/==/==/==

She nods slowly, still in my embrace. I feel her ribs through her clothes, and I realize that she's lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw her. She's dying quickly... And I can't do anything about that... It enrages me.

"I know you love me. I love you too," She whispers. "But you can't keep doing this.. Not to all those poor women."

"I don't care about those women," I snap, meaning it. "I care about you. That's all."

She nods, realizing my truth. I move my lips to her neck, kissing her gently.

"I love you." I confess as I move up her neck. Our time is running short. I want to savor my time with her.

"I love you too," She whispers as my kisses become more intense. She moans as I suck gently on the smoothness of her neck, giving into my caresses.

=/==/==/==

I let him lift me off my feet and take me into the  bedroom where I know we will continue our visit on more physical terms. Our love isn't just the sexual part, I realize as he gently places me on the bed on the floor, that only comes with it.

=/==/==/==

"Can I undress you?" I ask as my eyes travel over her body. She's so beautiful.

She nods and closes her eyes as I strip off her clothes, her skirt, her underwear, her shirt and I chuckle as I prove my earlier theory right-- she isn't wearing a bra. My eyes travel up and down her well formed body-- slender legs, firm stomach and small, but full breasts.

"Wanted to tease me today?" I ask playfully as I kneel closer to her. I take one of her coffee color nipples that contrast so nicely against her white skin and toy with it between my index and thumb.

She grins, her eyes still closed. "You know I love to..."

I lean down and take her nipple into my mouth, rolling the hard nub around my lips before gently biting down on the base of it. She moans and moves closer to me.

=/==/==/==

He plays with my nipples and kisses my chest, then back up my neck, stopping every once in a while to kiss me on the lips, murmuring whispers of love. He runs his tongue over my over breast, flicking my nipple with his tongue and biting it roughly. But after ten minutes of taunting, and moving close.. closer.. but not close enough, I push him away to work on myself.

=/==/==/==

I watch her as she spread her legs, her thin fingers moving to touch her clit in soft, gentle movements. Its so pink, I realize as I stare into her opening and contracting vagina. From her clitoris down, she shimmers with wetness, and I realize what torture I had inflicted upon her with my teasing. Well, no time like the present to make up for things.

I slowly lean down, my tongue extending, and touch the outside of her lips moving closer to her heated center. She shudders, moaning my name. What control I have over her... I insert my tongue further, wanting to see what this would do to her. I could feel the smooth roughness of her insides as I stick my tongue as far it can go.

She moans softly, writhing underneath me. I swirl my tongue inside her, my nose nudging her clit in rhythmic patterns, as I find what speed she likes. One one thousand, her muscles close around my tongue, two one thousand, they open, three one thousand, they close. She shudders. I drink of her juices, her salty slickness sliding down my throat... What a glorious sensation. Then slowly, too agonizingly slow for her, she begins to orgasm.

"Noo. Nono.." She gasps and pushes my head closer to her as she reaches the top of the mountain, and shouts in triumph as she climbs on top of it.

=/==/==/==

His turn.

I watch him as he removes his rock-hard penis from his pants and as he places it millimeters from my outer lips, wanting to enter me.

"Don’t go any further." I command, and he obeys, giving a small cry of disappointment.

I spread my legs as far as they can go, giving him a good look inside me as my vagina opens up to the cold air of his room. My  engorge  clit is probably standing on edge, screaming for attention, my own private juices glistening in the dim light. Then slowly I began to touch myself, watching his  every move. I slide my index finger past my pink, ripe, clit, over the underside down to gather some lubrication and up again, my throat moving as it makes small whimpering sounds. He works his hands up his fully erect, blood filled penis. I watch him as I touch myself, at the thickness and swell of his member as he touches it delicately. I slip two fingers inside myself, pulling them in and out of my contracting vagina and then smear my juices across his, chapped lips. He licks it off, getting another taste of me, and lets his head rock back, shouting my name, still grabbing his penis as he imagines what it would be like to be inside of me. I look down at his penis, at the head, and watch as it puckers, and suddenly sends a warm gush of white semen over me and directly onto my fiery clit.

I scream.

=/==/==/==

No more games, we agree silently as I begin to tear off my clothes. As I get to my pants button, I struggle to open it, my fingers are trembling too badly. She stands and helps me, hers not shaking as much. Her moistened, warm cunt is inches away from my lips as she does, and I can barely resist plunging my head between her legs, pushing my way deeper into her and sticking my tongue up and to her hidden, fattened nub. She gives a little shout and opens her legs a little to give me a better angle, as I bite down on her, her tension increasing.

"Get in me.. Now.." She demands harshly, and I nod. I slide two fingers into her tight hole, trying to satisfy her until I can get my boxers off. I tear them off me in frustration.

=/==/==/==

I hear his boxers ripping, my mind on his fingers in me. Then, in a flash, he grabs my hips and I know its time. I open my legs and slide down, right onto his...

=/==/==/==

...tight. She's so tight. I pull her down fully onto me, my erect member filling her, my hands on her bare back, supporting her as she kneels down. She gives a cry of pain, her body still not used to my thickness. I feel a pang of deep regret.

"I'm sorry.." I begin, trying to pull her off of me, but she shakes her head, a few tendrils of hair covering her eyes.

"Shh..." She murmurs and begins titling her hips forward, her heated flesh pressed more against my manhood as...

=/==/==/==

I find the exact angle I want. My clit is being touched as I begin to move up and down, his hands still tight against my hips.

=/==/==/==

Her hand moves over her leg, to touch my testicles and I moan, loudly, beginning to speed up our movements. A free hand moves from supporting her back, to touch her clit...

=/==/==/==

I move my hand from his balls to rub the base of his penis, right at the place that connects us... I squeeze, and feel myself falling... Oh, God... I'm falling...falling...

=/==/==/==

Fallen! I drown myself in a contraction of every muscle in my body, I shout her name, barely aware that she's calling me too, as my muscles relax and we fall... side by side, into a deep sleep.. Falling... falling....

=/==/==/==

It's 5 o'clock. We've slept the entire night.. Side by side.. This has never happened before. I'm overjoyed. I'm just watching him now, admiring his innocence and beauty as he sleeps. So beautiful. I know my time is short with him. I must leave soon, and enter my world again... As he must to his. I kiss his nose and pull away from him, his limp penis leaving me empty as I get to my knees and stand.

=/==/==/==

I'm awakened by the feeling of something leaving me, something precious being extracted.. plucked by the cruel hands of fate. I open my eyes slowly to see my geisha gathering her clothes and dressing, silently walking to the doors. I don't protest because it's no use: nothing will get her to stay.

=/==/==/==

I look at him, biting off my tears. I know he won't see me for a few weeks... Maybe even a month.

And looking over at the date on a calendar near his closet... I allow a tear to escape my eye.

I might not see him ever again.

=/==/==/==

I realize my cherry blossom is leaving me again, her face, her presence... tonight... all leaving like a ghost at sunrise. Only and simply a ghost. Nothing but a memory trapped between two worlds, both in which she can't survive.

"I love you.." I mumble, half asleep.

 Goodbye, my love... Until we see each other again.

=/==/==/==

I blow him a kiss... My life.
"I love you too..."
My love.

=/==/==/==

And my world slips away once again, as my beauty and love closes the door, my hidden, fragile geisha disappearing into a sea of battering stones, leaving me with her final, sadly sung mockingbird note.

"Goodbye, Lyle."

=/==/==/==   =/==/==/==   =/==/==/==   =/==/==/==   =/==/==/==  =/==/==/==   =/==/==/==

  FINI!!!!