Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, Miss Parker and Broots get it on. This answers the age old question of: What if Broots wasn't a pansy? What if he was really a hot lover disguised by his apparent lack of sexual prowess and confidence? Read this story and you'll find out. Also, be warned. The late night creepah scene in this one is just entirely too long. *collapse* Oh yeah, THANKS CYNDI!

DISCLAIMER: Miss Parker, Jarod, Broots, Syd, Daddy Parker, et al. are all STOLEN. All but two were returned in perfect condition. They we're quite exhausted.

SUMMARY: Broots and Miss Parker are forced to share a bed...again.

RATING: NC-17

EPISODE SPOILERS: None

CLASSIFICATIONS: PWP, MP/B

AUTHORS NOTES: Yes, Miss Parker and Broots get it on. This answers the age old question of: What if Broots wasn't a pansy? What if he was really a hot lover disguised by his apparent lack of sexual prowess and confidence? Read this story and you'll find out. Also, be warned. The late night creepah scene in this one is just entirely too long. *collapse* Oh yeah, THANKS CYNDI!




What's the Worst That Could Happen

"Broots," Miss Parker said, snapping her fingers loudly. Broots stumbled clumsily over to Miss Parker. Her long legs were propped gently atop her desk and a cigarette occupied the usual place in her right hand. Broots had always been afraid that one day, instead of yelling at him or belittling him, Miss Parker would burn him. Just reach out and burn him. Still, he couldn't keep his distance when she had called him. He stopped beside her and out of their own will his eyes fell to her chest and apparently became lost somewhere in Miss Parker's cleavage.

"Broots. Here. Now." Parker snapped. "I need you to do me a favor." Broots hated those words. "Hack into the computer that recieved Jarod's call to Bridgette."

"Y-yes Miss Parker," Broots replied. He wondered why he was such a pansy sometimes. He knew Miss Parker would never really hurt him.

As he often did, Sydney had been quietly sitting in the corner taking the whole situation in. He finally spoke, his gentle voice flowing through the dark office.

"Divide and conquer."

"What Syd?" Miss Parker asked with an impatient look on her face.

"Divide and conquer, Miss Parker. Jarod has been contacting Bridgette so that we would spend more time worrying about her than him. He knows Bridgette can never catch him, but if he's willing to risk contacting her, then maybe he's afraid we are getting too close," Sydney said as he stood.

"And?" Miss Parker put her cigarette out on a piece of paper dangerously close to Broots' hand...which was also resting dangerously close to Miss Parker's thigh. "Maybe that's what he wants us to think. How about that? He wants us to do the smart thing...but this time we're not going to do it his way. We'll follow Bridgette. It's not like we don't have all the time in the world."

"Don't you see Miss Parker?" Broots asked after quickly removing his hand from it's resting place. "Jarod wants to send us out looking for Bridgette so we'll have less time to catch him...and he'll have more time to run."

"I understand that, genius, but that's not how it's going to be. Get to work," Miss Parker commanded as she lit another cigarette. A cloud of smoke exited her lips as she spoke. "Let the games begin."

----------

"Her name is Ana...no last name. Five feet five inches tall, one hundred and two--woah!" Broots grinned as Ana's picture finished printing. "She's a hottie." Miss Parker's heels clicked loudly as she marched over to Broots and snatched the photo right from his hands. Even Sydney smiled when he saw the picture.

Broots wheeled around in his chair to face Miss Parker. "Can I have that back?" he asked with more courage than usual.

"Broots, keep it in your damn pants," Miss Parker replied as she shoved the picture into Broots' chest. Ana was a hottie, but she didn't want Broots to think so. Broots' constant admiration was annoying at times, but he should know better than to lend his admiration to another woman in her presence. She glared at Broots for a moment longer to emphasize her unspoken point.

"So..." Miss Parker began, but paused to light a cigarette. "How would she know where Bridgette is headed?" She paused again before continuing, "I don't think I like her."

Sydney laughed gently, but stopped as soon as he felt Miss Parker's menacing eyes hovering over him. He cleared his throat before reading more of Ana's profile. "She's of Latin-Asian-American decent, very strong...athletic type." Syd skimmed over the paper, looking to hit the high spots. "Bridgette's personal assistant."

"C'mon Syd," Miss Parker sang, "dazzle me."

"She bought two tickets to New York City last night at eight o'clock."

Miss Parker raised her eyebrows with a pleased look on her face. "Now that was easy. Boys, we're going to New York."

----------

"This was supposed to be easy!" Miss Parker whined as she exited the subway with Broots and Sydney at her side.

"Well at least we know she is here, Miss Parker. If Ana is here, so is Bridgette," Sydney offered.

"Yeah, that's great Syd," Miss Parker said, exasperated. "I've known that for the past week!"

"Let's just go to the hotel, OK?" Broots said. "You can unpack and get some rest and I'll do some more searches--she has been online, by the way--and I'll find her." Broots took Ana's picture out of his pocket again, much to Miss Parker's dismay.

"That is for identification purposes only," Miss Parker reminded him. Broots took one last look at the photo and hesitantly returned it to his inside jacket pocket.

"Miss Parker," Sydney began, "if I didn't know better...I'd say you're jealous." He knew she was absolutely green with jealously...and it's Broots that's causing it to boot! Sydney laughed aloud took a quick right into coffee shop before Miss Parker had a chance to try and convince him otherwise.

"Oh screw you Sydney!" she called after him. "Broots, I'm going to the hotel and you're coming with me." Miss Parker grabbed Broots' arm and practically drug him behind her.

----------

"Broots, you've got to be kidding me...not again," Miss Parker groaned as she entered the hotel room. The hotel room with two large windows, two mini-bars facing each other...and one bed. One queen bed. One damned queen bed that made Miss Parker want to break someone's neck, repeatedly. "Now Broots," Parker began as she folded her hands into each other and flexed her muscles, "explain to me, in simple terms, how three people are going to stay in one queen bed. And you'd better make it good," she growled.

"Well, um, Miss Parker it's like this. Sydney made his own reservations at another hotel closer to Broadway this time and uh, this is the place you wanted but they only had this one room. And you said that if I didn't--"

"Alright Broots! Alright. But if you so much as squeak the wrong way, I'll shoot you."

Broots swallowed hard before moving towards the bed. He sat his bag down and moved to the small desk on the left side of the bed, next to the window. He drew the curtains before setting his laptop and equipment up.

"Thanks Broots," Miss Parker said as she downed another scotch.

Broots looked up, startled. "Huh?"

"The light, it was bothering me," she continued, pouring another drink and walking towards the desk. "We agree on something...I'll drink to that."

Broots stood up and began to remove Ana's picture from his pocket, but Miss Parker's thin fingers caught his wrist before he pulled the photo out.

"Put it back," she commanded with a chilling gentleness. She guided Broots' hand back into his pocket where he dropped the picture. Miss Parker ran her hands down Broots' chest and nearly squealed with delight as she thought of another way to torture her little Brootsy. She was so incredibly cruel sometimes. Cruel, yet cruel in a creative way. "On second thought, Broots, take it out." Her hands re-traced their path up Broots' chest and back into his pocket. She almost laughed when she noticed that Broots had forgotten to breathe. I'm glad he appreciates me, she thought. She took out the picture and grasped it with both hands. She fell back onto the bed and began to study Ana for the first time. Broots was still standing beside the bed when Miss Parker looked up again. "You wanna do a little work for me, Broots?" She narrowed her eyes and motioned for Broots to return to the desk. She watched as Broots sat down at his computer and proceeded to stare at the screen for a few moments before gathering his thoughts. Miss Parker returned her attention to Ana's picture. She was quite beautiful. Short, brown, urban hair...pouting lips, dark eyes. Definitely shaggable, she thought.

Miss Parker hadn't had a good shag in a while. She was especially in the mood to seduce...someone. Miss Parker firmly believed that seduction should be America's Favorite Pastime. To hell with baseball. She glanced down at the picture again. I could totally seduce her...more incentive to find her. She nearly laughed aloud at the thought. She looked back down at the picture and then at Broots. She watched him for a moment before rising to return to the mini-bar. She poured her fifth drink and turned back around to watch Broots. I could totally seduce him... Miss Parker shook her head slightly and cocked her head to one side. Where the hell did that come from? Miss Parker shook her head again and downed her drink. It was the alcohol talking. Broots wouldn't even be a challenge. Miss Parker realized that this train of thought had gone entirely too far.

"Miss Parker, shouldn't you lay off the drinks?" Broots asked, momentarily raising his eyes from the computer screen.

Miss Parker snorted and poured another. She jumped when Broots put a glass on the bar beside her own. "I've got everything set up, the search should be done by morning. Running a check on every female in New York isn't a snappy thing," Broots looked at Miss Parker for a moment. "Are you going to pour me a drink?"

"Why Broots, I didn't figure you for the drinkin' type," Parker commented flatly. Broots just smiled and drained his glass.

Not bad, Miss Parker thought to herself. The previously banished train of thought returned. What if I did seduce him? He is kinda cute...in a cyber cafe, psuedo-intellectual, ex-long distance telephone commercial star kinda way. Her thoughts ran rampant at the mere suggestion. What harm could it do? Broots wouldn't let a little sex interfere with our work. Miss Parker was certain of that. On the way to the hotel he'd passed up an...opportunity with a cute little blonde to work on the search. He was a dedicated man. She eyed Broots again as he sat at the mini-bar. Sex or boredom? Sex or boredom? What to do...what to do... She opted for the former and began to offer Broots another drink.

"Have another Broots," she half-smiled, not wanting him to think they're about to become very good friends. As she finished pouring the drink, she leaned towards Broots and placed a gentle kiss in the hollow of his neck. The black v-neck shirt really showed off his well-built shoulders. Broots nearly dropped his drink as he suddenly felt Miss Parker's silky lips on his skin.

"Miss Parker!" he half shouted.

"What is it Broots?" Miss Parker quickly left her spot at the bar and moved across the room to the chair at the computer desk leaving Broots breathless and wondering exactly what just happened. Broots shook his head and followed Miss Parker to the other side of the room where he had planned to check on the search. He stood over the computer and was opening his mouth to speak when Miss Parker stood quickly and trapped his mouth with her own in a searing kiss. Her lips still firmly attached to his, she inhaled deeply, literally taking his breath away. She ran her hands down his chest to his belt buckle and around to his ass before releasing him, leaving him breathless once again.

"Miss Parker, what are you doing?!" he asked once the air came back to his lungs.

"Don't you like it?" she asked simply, suppressing a grin. Sure, Miss Parker grabbing at him like a horny teenager was not a bad thing, but what on earth had gotten into her? She reached for Broots again before he had a chance to ask anymore questions and gently pushed him down into a sitting position on the bed. He tried to speak again, but instead he was on the receiving end of another passionate kiss. Without breaking contact, Miss Parker straddled Broots' waist and drew her legs around his back. She could feel him becoming aroused between her legs and pushed her hips harder against his. Broots decided that the best thing to do was just play along with whatever Miss Parker was doing. His hands crept around her waist, then back around slip under her delicate silk shirt before resting just under her breasts. He wouldn't go there until she did. Getting shot might ruin the mood...whatever mood that was. Miss Parker, sensing Broots' willingness to cooperate, finally broke the kiss and took a deep breath. She kicked off her heels and pushed Broots back onto the bed. Once she was satisfied with their position, she returned her lips to Broots' and her hands to his pants. She gripped his erection through the cloth and smiled into his mouth as his hips jerked. Taking things as agonizingly slow as humanly possible, Miss Parker finally allowed Broots' tongue to touch her own. She was surprised at Broots' skill as his tongue slipped in and out of her mouth, a preview of things to come she hoped.

Seduction, she remembered, and drew away. Now she had to make a crucial decision: strip him or strip for him? That was the question indeed.

Miss Parker liked a more...interactive seduction. Both parties involved. None of that sit back and watch stuff. She smiled, happy with her decision. Now, how can I slow this down? she thought. Broots was practically writhing under her as she placed kisses down his neck. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it over his head in one swift motion. Now the slow part. Miss Parker left a trail of kisses and bites down Broots barechest and stomach, pausing between each one. Slowly the confusion in Broots' wide eyes drained and he began to accept the delicious reality of the situation and tried to...relax...only he couldn't because Miss Parker was simply driving him mad. He tried to touch her, but she'd only push his hands away. She was going to do this her way. Her head hovered over his fly and her hair tickled his stomach. Ooh, button fly...goody. She planted one last kiss on the lowest point of exposed skin before expertly gripping his leather belt between her teeth. As she tugged, she watched the play of emotions on Broots' face. He still didn't know what was happening. As soon as the belt was un-done, Miss Parker went for the top button. Broots' hips jumped out of their own accord as Miss Parker worked her magic. Soon, Broots was only left with his boxers. Miss Parker ran a finger under the elastic waistband, carefully avoiding his cock, before slipping the silk boxers off. She smiled, absolutely pleased with her prize. Air finally met Broots' flushed skin, and he was sure he was going to die. Once again, Miss Parker's mouth was poised directly over his erection and he resisted the urge to tell her where to go...as if she didn't know what she was doing.

Miss Parker was still fully clothed, and sensing Broots' desire to change that, she brought herself up to his ear, dragging her body across his, and whispered two words.

"Strip me."

Broots froze for a moment, and Miss Parker raised her eyebrows seductively. If he wants it, he's got to come get it. Miss Parker smiled as Broots sat up and moved towards her. He put his arms around her waist and tugged her down underneath him. She felt his hard shaft nestled against her thigh, and raised her leg simply to give him the sensation. He gasped slightly and began to work his magic. Broots knew Miss Parker had control issues, and now that he had a little rational thought back in him, he was about to push some buttons. He gently grabbed both of Miss Parker's wrists in one hand and brought them above her head. Now, revenge. Point number one, the kissing bit. Broots lowered his mouth to Miss Parker's and kissed her with no abandon. He sucked and nibbled at her lips and expertly sought the most erogenous zones in her mouth. If she'd known he was this good, she would have done this a long time ago. After bringing Miss Parker's level of arousal up a notch, Broots carefully released her wrists. He slipped his hands under her shirt again, only this time he didn't stop. His hands caressed her breasts and his fingers gently raked across her taught nipples, eliciting a low moan from Miss Parker. Keeping with the theme, Broots undid each button of her silk blouse with his teeth. After the shirt, and to Miss Parker's disappointment, he headed for her skirt. She wanted his hands on her breasts, but instead he ran his hands along her stomach and hipbones before quickly slipping the skirt off and over Miss Parker's silky legs. He ran a finger up each leg as he re-ascended to her chest. Miss Parker could sense that he was getting anxious, which was what she wanted. As Broots removed her bra and took her breasts into his talented mouth, Miss Parker strained to subdue her reactions forcing Broots to spend more time pleasuring her. She really was cruel, but she'd be the first to admit it. Her perfect breasts heaved with her ragged breath and Broots ran his tongue over her nipples, mimicking the actions of his hands earlier. Miss Parker was afraid that she'd let things get out of hand. She was being seduced, but she couldn't stop it. At least not now, he was too good.

Broots reached for Miss Parker's panties and removed them in a few quick motions. His hand played across her flat abdomen as he kissed her neck and shoulders. His hand soon found the moisture between her legs and began to stroke her delicate folds. Miss Parker nearly cried out as Broots' mouth followed his hand down her body. His lips descended her lithe form and found their place between her legs. His tongue swirled and danced around her clit, but after a few small moans and in and out motions of his tongue, Miss Parker swiftly flipped Broots over so that she was on top again. Broots was caught off guard by Miss Parker's swift motions. He had never seen a woman come that close to orgasm only to turn back. Miss Parker was clearly still flustered and took a second to get her body back in check. Broots was finding it increasingly more difficult to ignore the burning tension in his groin. Broots had been a quiet lover so far, and Miss Parker intented to change that. She once again made her way down Broots' slick body, only this time she didn't stop. She took his whole length into her mouth and began to suck. Broots shut his eyes tightly as his body reacted violently to Miss Parker's actions. Partly because of her almost painfully erotic motions, and partly because of who she was. This was Miss Parker down there doing that...that thing she's doing. He felt like he was going to explode. Back in complete control, Miss Parker decided she wanted to make him scream now, and set out to do so. She ran her teeth along the top of his cock, then her tongue under. She progressed erratically, first slowly, then with a frenzied pace. She didn't want him to get too close. She could tell that she was about to get the reaction she wanted as she gently licked his balls. Unmercifully, she ran her tongue and teeth back up the full length of his cock and flicked her tongue over the tip again and again until he finally screamed...her name. He was close that time, and Miss Parker was impressed at his incredible self-control.

She ran her dark purple nails over his shoulder and pulled herself upwards along Broots' sweaty body. Her thighs were above Broots' head when she grasped the headboard and raised her hot center only inches above his waiting mouth. Broots took the hint and rose to meet Parker's wet core. He licked the full length of her slit before resuming his earlier actions. He was taking her with his tongue, snaking it in and out of her. Miss Parker let out a low growl, then moaned loudly as Broots lightly ran his teeth against her clit. Not knowing how much more she could take, she suddenly changed positions again, turning to face the end of the bed on all fours. The total loss of contact almost caused a small gasp of protest to escape from her lips, but she remained in control. She turned her head around to look at Broots and smiled. Between his shock and extreme arousal, he knew what she wanted. He rose to his knees and positioned himself behind her, his throbbing erection only inches away from plunging into her. He teased her with the tip before thrusting deeply into her. Miss Parker squeezed her eyes as tightly as possible to keep from loosing it right there. Broots let out a deep breath and slowly withdrew before thrusting back into her. They quickly found their rhythm as Broots would pull out completely each time before a searing re-entrance. Miss Parker moaned and whimpered as she frantically reached behind her and grabbed Broots' hands. She placed his hands on her hips and urged him on, harder and faster. She tightened her inner muscles before releasing her grip and pulling away again. She rolled onto her back and pulled Broots on top of her before all but throwing herself back on his cock. She knew that changing positions was driving him crazy, but she liked variety. She smiled as Broots thrust into her again.

She wasn't accustomed to being on bottom, but she wanted to make him work a little more. God, he had stamina. She'd thought he's be long gone by now. However, Broots was nowhere near done. He kissed Miss Parker's neck and bit at her shoulders. Miss Parker cried out as Broots' thumb found her clitoris again and her hips rose forcefully to meet him thrust for thrust. Taking things up another notch, she swung both of her legs over Broots' wide shoulders which drove him inside her even deeper. She grabbed onto the sheets behind her with both hands and screamed as Broots continued to ravish her with his perfect rhythm. Broots ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her into a wet kiss. Their thrusts of their tongues matched those of their thrusts against each other and Miss Parker began to moan into Broots' mouth. Broots released her hair and massaged her breasts before licking them lavishly.

"Oh God, Broots! Yes! Faster!"

That's all he needed. No longer afraid of hurting the delicate woman beneath him, he drove into her wildly. She matched him perfectly and soon they we're both in pleasure to the point of pain. Their moans and screams became louder and frenzied as they neared climaxing. Between their erratic movements Miss Parker captured Broots' lips in her own. They finally came together, uttering each other's names amid an explosive release.

Miss Parker was still shaking when Broots withdrew from her. She grabbed Broots' shoulder, but they simply looked at each other and fell back onto the bed, completely exhausted.

----------

"Broots," Miss Parker said with a sigh, "you've been holding out on me."

Broots lay beside Miss Parker and drew lazy circles on her ribs. "I still don't know what to think...you become the fantasy of every man you meet, and here I am, lying in be--"

"You do understand that we can never talk about this again...and that we won't let it interfere with our work in any way," Miss Parker said.

"Oh yeah, they'd kill me."

"God, Broots. Where did you learn how to...you were amazing."

"Well, you were pretty incredible yourself," Broots said with a grin.

----------

So she didn't exactly seduce him to the point that he was her love slave. He'd surprised her...a lot. How could she have known that Broots was that good? They never found Ana or Bridgette. However, Bridgette never found Jarod either. All was normal back at The Centre...except for the fact that two of it's least likely employees hand basically screwed each others' brains out and were now going through a period of intense post-sex tension. Miss Parker sat down in her new chair in her new office, an anniversary present for years spent in loyal service to The Centre from her father.

Not only had Broots lasted longer than any other man she'd been with, sleeping with Broots had been an escape of sorts from the confines of The Centre. Broots knew that nothing would ever come of his...relationship with Parker. But if she wanted to sleep with him, he sure as hell wasn't going to complain. So it was business as usual.

"Broots," Miss Parker called. Back to her old tricks, she leaned towards him so he could just see the tops of her breasts. "Get to work." She paused for a moment before speaking again. "Broots, I need you to do me a favor." He didn't mind those words quite so much now, especially with the way she spoke them. "I'm having a little trouble getting settled into my office and I was wondering if you could...help..." Miss Parker didn't wait for an answer, but simply strode out of her office into the hall.