Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just for Tina, who kept nagging and nagging and nagging for the next chap lol. Hope you guys enjoy!

 


Jarod awoke to the sun on his face and a pounding headache. Never in his life had he felt such horrendous pain. Opening his eyes almost killed him, a sharp stabbing pain ripped through his temples. This had been by far the worst hangover of his life. Granted, that’s what he thought every new morning, but this was nauseating. Letting out a moan, Jarod rolled over.

There next to him laid a slender, porcelain skinned brunette. Trying to remember what had happened only caused more pain to zap through his head. One thing for sure was that things had gotten kinky. She was cuffed to the headboard. Grabbing the key that lie on the table next to him, Jarod gently leant over and un-cuffed her hands.

It was probably better to have left her cuffed. The mysterious woman moaned as she brought her hands up to cover her face. Rolling over she felt the warmth of another human body. Removing her hands, she gasped in horror as she saw Jarod next to her. Jarod scooted back and fell off the bed in shock.

“M-Miss P-Parker??” Jarod asked in a state of shock as he sat up on the floor.

“Jarod?” Miss Parker asked just as bewildered. “What the hell happened?”

“M-Miss P-Parker??” Jarod asked again. He could feel the stinging in his eyes, letting him know tears would soon be here.

“I think we have already established this fact. Now get back up on the bed and cover yourself up.” Miss Parker said with disgust.

Jarod looked down at his body and realise he was sitting on the floor naked. Quickly climbing back onto the bed, Jarod covered himself with the sheets as he felt his face warm with embarrassment.

“Miss Parker?” Jarod asked more confident. “What are you doing here? How are you here? Why are you here?”

“I don’t know how I got here. What did you do to me rat boy?” Miss Parker hissed.

“It’s really you!” Jarod said fighting back the tears.

“Who else did you think I was? The damn tooth fairy?” She growled.

Jarod practically jumped on top of her as he hugged her tightly. Tears fell from his eyes; Jarod didn’t bother to hide his joy that she was alive. He clung to her, weeping both from happiness and relief.

“Get off of me!” Miss Parker growled. “What is the matter with you? You’re acting like I died, for Christ sakes.”

Jarod backed off quickly as he stared at her in confusion. Didn’t she know what happened?

“Miss Parker, you did die. I saw you on the table. I saw the failed attempts at bringing you back. Sydney and Broots were there too. Sydney was told. You’ve been dead for just over two weeks now.”

Miss Parker saw the seriousness in Jarod’s face, he wasn’t kidding. She had died on the table. Why didn’t daddy tell her?

“Oh...” Was all she could get out. She had died. Jarod had seen her die. Sydney and Broots had been told, Debbie would think she was dead too.

Shaking her head, Miss Parker tried to comprehend what she was told. But all her mind would focus on was her and Jarod sitting on the bed together... naked.

“What happened last night?” She asked the still smiling Jarod.

She couldn’t get angry at this grin he wore, it held nothing annoying or arrogant. He was thrilled, beyond joy, he was crying for her. He was so damn happy to see her alive. His smile told her how truly grateful he was to see her again.

The smile disappeared as she saw him trying to bring up memories.

“Drinking, that’s for sure.” Jarod said as he massaged his temples.

“You really are a genius." Miss Parker said with mock surprise before she continued. "I remember dancing with someone I knew, that was you I presume.”

“I remember that. And stumbling towards my front door... We must have easily polished off a bottle maybe two each.”

“I remember being handcuffed to the bed. Why was I hand cuffed Jarod?” Miss Parker asked accusingly.

“I don’t remember.” He answered honestly.

“Jarod, no, don’t.” Miss Parker pleaded in a desperate tone as she tugged on the cuffs.

“No...no... no... no...”


Grabbing the cuffs that lay forgotten on the bed, Miss Parker quickly cuffed Jarod’s good wrist to the head board.

“What are you doing Parker?” Jarod asked confused, trying to mask the fear he felt forming in his stomach.

“What did you do to me Jarod?” She asked in a deep, dark growl.

“What are you talking about Miss Parker?” Jarod was getting worried. His delight at seeing Miss Parker alive disappeared at her hard look.

“I was telling you no last night. I was cuffed to the bed. What did you do?” She asked, showing her hurt and anger.

“Miss Parker, I would never...” Jarod couldn’t bring himself to say the word.

Jarod was assaulted by a memory of his own.

“Stay still! I won’t have to hurt you if you stay still.” Jarod said to the cuffed woman on the bed as she squirmed underneath his body.

“Just stay still, alright.” Jarod had ordered her.


Miss Parker saw the fear spread across his face.

“Jarod, no, don’t.” the woman said underneath him, tugging on the cuffs.

“No... no... no... no...”


“Oh god! What have I done?!” Jarod whispered to himself.

“Jarod, you raped me!” Miss Parker said jumping off the bed, pulling the only sheet with her, leaving Jarod sitting on the bed naked. Quickly wrapping the sheet around her naked form, Miss Parker saw red and purple marks on her wrists from the cuffs.

“No! I couldn’t! I would never hurt you Miss Parker!” Jarod pleaded. How could he have done this to her, to anyone?!

“What did you want from me Jarod?! Did you want control, or did you want to hurt me?!" Miss Parker growled in a rage.

"No! Miss Parker, please just try to remember more!" Jarod pleaded. This wasn't happening.

"I have all the evidence I need." She said thrusting her hands under his face. "How do you explain these marks then wonder-boy? Huh? If you didn't do anything to me, why did you have me cuffed to the god damn bed?!"

The pained look on Jarod’s face told her that he remembered nothing that he would be able to use in his defence. Something sparkling in the light caught her eye. Lowering her glance, she saw the silver chain on the naked man’s neck. Reaching over, she grabbed it in her fist and ripped it off of Jarod.

Jarod flinched when it was torn from his neck. Looking up at her, he saw Miss Parker holding it in her hands with a horror stricken face.

“It was you? You were the one in my house?!” Miss Parker asked in a whisper. “You were the one that went through my drawers? It was you who stole my necklace!” her voice had raised to a yell.

“It wasn’t like that Miss Parker. I was upset. I wanted to be close to you, your presence.”

“And you thought you would achieve this by going through my lingerie drawer!!”

“No!”

“Then why did you go through my things?!” He wasn’t helping his case here.

“I got mad... I started to throw things around.” Jarod whispered eyes down cast.

“So you thought you would become closer to my ‘presence’ by trashing my house?!”

“No. I was... I got...” Jarod gave up. This was useless.

Miss Parker sighed heavily, "After I saved your life too Jarod." As soon as she said that aloud, she realised how much a betrayal this was and just like that, her anger was back. "I died for you as well. How could you do this to me?! Jarod how?!” Miss Parker hissed she couldn’t hide her hurt no matter how hard she tried.

“Please Miss Parker! I wouldn’t have hurt you in this way, or in any other!” Jarod pulled frantically at the cuffs, his fear showing.

“Jarod...” Miss Parker whispered as she turned, grabbed her discarded clothes and walked into the ensuite.

"Miss Parker...wait! Please!" Jarod yelled as the door closed shut.

#######

When Miss Parker emerged from the bathroom, she was clad in her ‘armour’. Her power suit was crumpled from its stay on the floor, but it served its purpose. She felt like a high level Centre operative again. Pulling her ice queen façade over her, she advanced on a silently crying Jarod. Picking up the house phone, Miss Parker dialled the familiar number.

“Daddy.” Miss Parker greeted her father with out breaking eye contact with Jarod.

“Daddy. I need a sweeper team here ASAP. I have Jarod.”

She paused to listen to her father.

“No daddy, he isn’t going to be going anywhere but Raines and Lyle’s playground.”

She paused again, and then continued.

“I don’t know where we are.”

Another pause as her father growled at her.

“Daddy, I was in a ... strange situation last night that I will explain when we get back. I don’t have my car so send some sweepers, and trace this line. I’ll hang up in ten minutes.”

Miss Parker ended the conversation as she placed the handset onto the table, leaving the line open.

“Miss Parker, please, you don’t want to do this!” Jarod said desperately.

“And why don’t I? Last time I let you go I got killed. And look at how you repaid me? You raped me Jarod! I will never forgive you for that lab-rat!”

“Miss Parker, just think about it. What if the memoires we have are wrong? Its just a small memory, maybe there was a reason as to why you were saying no that wasn’t to do with me forcing my self on you!” Jarod visibly shuddered at what he said.

“Face the facts Jarod. Take responsibility for what you did to me.” Miss Parker hissed.

“And you think sending me back to hell and locking me up for the rest of my life is fair?” Jarod asked in disbelief.

“Why not? That’s what normally happens to a rapist.” Miss Parker cocked her head to the side slightly. "Looks like the indecent assault on the warrant is now true. You’re a true blue criminal Jarod. Congratulations." Miss Parker growled coldly.

“But I didn’t do it!” Jarod cried.

“You admitted it already!” Miss Parker said softly as she walked over to hang up the phone.

“I know we are still in Blue Cove, so that will give us about ten minutes before they arrive.”

“Can I at least get something to wear?” Jarod asked.

I deserve what I am given. First I kill her, and when I find out she is still alive, I rape her! What have I done!

Miss Parker picked up his jeans and threw them at him.

“There, be grateful you have something to wear!” Miss Parker hissed cruelly.

Jarod looked forlornly at the black jeans lying at the foot of the bed. How was he going to get them on?

“Miss Parker, you have no idea how ...” Jarod began.

“Stow it rat. I don’t want to hear it. I will supervise them as they cart your sorry arse back home then I’m out of your life forever.”

#######

It wasn’t long before they both heard the screeching of car tires and slamming of doors.

“Please Miss Parker, don’t do this to me!” Jarod begged as he desperately pulled the cuffs.

“And no to you, when I say it, means what?” Parker hissed coldly.

As the door to the house opened, and sweepers flooded the bedroom, Jarod looked one last time at the woman he had so desperately wanted to be alive again and the woman he so badly violated.