Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Moment Out Of Time
by Feline

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, and no infringement is intended.



Sydney and Jarod were talking intently, and Broots was listening half-heartedly. Miss Parker wasn’t listening at all. She shifted in her chair, uncrossing and recrossing her long, bare legs impatiently.

She cursed herself for feeling this way. She should be focused on business right now, but ever since she had awakened that morning she’d been in the mood to make love. Meeting up with Jarod had further aroused her overstimulated senses, and she couldn’t stop her body from responding to his presence.

Six years ago she’d quickly realised that she was sexually attracted to her prey. Very sexually attracted. She’d prided herself on concealing that desire, and not letting it get in the way of her single-minded pursuit to capture him.

Then had come the shocking intimacy of their conversation at Ocee’s and that moment when they had been about to share a kiss. Her breathing changed just thinking about it and the fire in her veins shot up another notch.

Right now, all she wanted was to drag Genius Boy upstairs and let him know she wanted much more than a kiss. Nothing less than sex, and lots of it, would satisfy her in the mood she was in.

Sydney was involved with his conversation, but his observant eye had noticed the strong sexual signals that Miss Parker was sending Jarod. He was observing Jarod for any sign that he had noticed, and despite the genius’ attempt to appear oblivious, Sydney could see the heated glances he threw her and the way his eyes had lingered on her long legs. The only person in the room who was truly oblivious to the sexual tension was Broots.

Sydney wanted a chance to leave the two alone for a while, and he had been running scenarios through his mind to get Broots and himself out of their way for a while.

As it turned out, Jarod was way ahead of him.

Miss Parker had never been so relieved to see the back of Sydney and Broots as she closed the front door after them.

A strong, warm arm slipped around her waist from behind, and she found herself drawn up against his hard body.

A hungry moan escaped her lips as he whispered in her ear, his lips barely an inch away. She could feel the moisture flow between her thighs and she couldn’t be bothered waiting. She just wanted him NOW.

She twisted in his embrace and reached up to take his lips demandingly. The sensation of his lips against hers for the first time was incredible, and she opened her mouth eagerly to receive his tongue.

He pushed her up against the door, his hands sliding along her body, slipping beneath her clothes and increasing her urgency. She began to explore his body likewise, reaching and attacking his belt buckle. As he began to kiss her neck and suck on her pulse she lost her train of thought completely, and could do nothing but vocalise her pleasure in what he was doing. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around him, pulling him closer.

The first, frantic time was followed up with more leisurely lovemaking, until they lay sleepily in each other’s arms on the living room rug.

Miss Parker was the first to wake the next morning, her naked skin feeling the early chill. Jarod was beside her, equally naked, and his penis was hard again. She stared at his morning erection lustily, remembering how good his penetration had felt last night, having his length inside her, stretching her.

The slight tenderness between her legs protested at having more, but Miss Parker ignored it as she crawled over and opened her mouth to envelope his cock. Jarod came awake with a start, groaning with the pleasure flooding his body. He realised what was happening, and he quickly stopped her from finishing him off. Flipping her over onto her back, he kissed her good morning while his fingers gently manipulated a swollen nipple.

His cock slipped easily into her body, and she thrust herself urgently against his hips, wanting more friction as her needs escalated. Her orgasm hit quickly, and his followed in rapid succession.

Miss Parker snuggled against him, and he wrapped her in his warm body, keeping out the cold. She felt fantastic, and it was with regret that she realised that Sydney and Broots would be back soon. Jarod felt the sense of loss too as he wondered what would happen when they inevitably had to separate and go back to the chase.

He wasn’t too worried though. He’d loved this woman and waited for her his whole life.

One day, he was determined that things would be different for them.

For now he cuddled her closer and let himself enjoy whatever time he could steal with her.

The End