Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

The character used here doesn't belong to me, it was borrowed from The Pretender.
This fanfic has already been published in Fanfiction.net but I have added some modifications.



........



BLOOD


BLOOD is the very essence of her existence, it runs trough her veins, because she is made of flesh.

BLOOD is the first thing she felt coming into the world, she was dripping of her mother's blood as she landed in the doctor hands.

BLOOD pours out of her every months and trickles down her tights. It sometimes hurts, but she is used to it because she is a woman.

BLOOD was staining the sheets of her bed, the first time she offered her body, the night she lost her virginity.

BLOOD is moving according to her temper. Her blood is volatile, it can be hot , burning as fire or cold, freezing as ice.

BLOOD is something she used to be proud of when it meant she had a loving and trusting family.

BLOOD is a legacy she has come to despise, because she shares blood with blood drinkers and flesh eaters, who are corrupting the long rotten family tree.

BLOOD is thick on her hands and it never goes away under water. She was trained to hurt, to kill.

BLOOD is haunting her nightmares, so that she can't hide from her worst fears anymore. She usually wakes up shrieking, drenched in sweat and her whole body trembling with fear.

BLOOD is the color of love, because whenever she is concerned it always ends up in a pool of blood. Love is her damnation.

BLOOD is what she remembers the best : the sight of a dead mother spread on the floor or a dead lover lying on her porch. A trail of blood and a bullet in the head.

BLOOD is what makes her guilty for she can't live without corrupting every thing she touches.

BLOOD is what makes her a victim for she is a wouded woman, who was used and abused in so many ways so many times.

BLOOD is the price to pay for the truth, the only path that leads to freedom. A price she was never willing to pay.

BLOOD is red. It's the color of her eyes, because no-one is never there for her, to held her in a tight embrace, to make her stop crying.

BLOOD is what she puts on her lips day after day showing the whole world the vampire she thinks she is.

BLOOD is the best way to describe a life that wasn't hers to live and that she is wary of living.

BLOOD is always the only thing left for her and it means pain and loneliness. That's the reason why she is dying inside.