Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MTM and NBC Television. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Authors Note: This my first time writing, I hope you enjoy the story.



~~~MOMMY DEAREST~~~
part I

Somiah





Miss Parker sat nervously in her doctor’s office, waiting for the news that would forever change her life. Earlier this week, Parker had meet with her physician, Dr. Connie Smith, for a routine checkup, expecting everything to fine. She had not expected the urgent message from her doctor on her private voice mail, for a meeting earlier today.

„I have received the results from your blood test and…" the doctor began, „…they were positive."

Stunned Miss Parker sat there, unable to believe her ears. This couldn’t be happening, she had just came for a routine checkup, nothing more. The doctor was suppose to say that everything was okay. „So you mean that I’m…"

„PREGNANT" Dr. Smith finished when the word wouldn’t come out. „Miss Parker.." she continued „By the look on your face I know this must be a shock to you. But this is a very serious matter. If you want to have a healthy bay then you better start taking better care of yourself. I can’t force you to do anything, it all up to you. The best I can do is prescribe you some vitamins, but the rest is up to you.!"

****

LATER THAT DAY

Miss Parker sat by her window, staring at the star filled night. The shock that she felt when she found out she was pregnant had worn off. Everything that happen after the doctor told her she was pregnant is blurry. She remembers getting her prescription, but the rest she cannot remember. How she got to the doctor’s office and home is beyond her. Now, all she felt was dread.

Her baby was unsafe. If the Centre found out that she was pregnant, they would do everything in their power to get her baby. God, she didn’t want to think about that, but how could she not. How was she going to protect her baby. Parker had never felt so trapped.

Slowly, she brought her hand to her stomach, placing it over her womb, where her baby grew. Don’t worry my precious child. Mommy will never let anything bad happen to you. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. The Centre will never get you. I promise. Looking up at the sky again, Parker began to remember the night of her baby’s conception.

****

5 WEEKS EARLIER

Parker awoke and sat up in the dark, dragging her hand through her hair. Switching on the bedside lamp, she noticed the blanket over her and realized that three was one person who would come in her house in the middle of the night, to up a blanket on her, Jarod. She remembers falling a sleep against a pile of pillows on her comforter, with the blanket that now covered her at the foot of the bed. What had he been doing here? The last time they had spoke, they argued. Parker couldn’t remember what it had been about but they both had gotten ver anger at each other.

Now that she was up, Parker didn’t know if she could go back to sleep. She remembers that there was half a bottle of red wine in her fridge, maybe a glass of that might be just what she needed to get back to sleep. Tossing aside the blanket, Parker rose and threw on her robe, the crept silently downstairs into her darkened kitchen.

She opened the refrigerator, found the wine and shut the door. She turned around and gasped, nearly dropping the bottle. There stood Jarod, watching her from the kitchen doorway. He backed he up against the refrigerator, unable to wrest her eyes from his as he walked toward her. He held her gaze for a moment, and she saw a raw desire in his eyes.

When he reached for the cotton sash at her waist, she made no move to stop him from untying it, although she knew she should. Her robe opened, revealing her nakedness for his hungry eyes. His breathing was fast and urgent as he leaned heavily against her, pushing himself into the yielding softness of her body. He thrust his fingers into her hair, cradling her head between his powerful hands, holding her head still for the deep thrust of his tongue into her mouth. He was fully aroused, his erection as hard as polished marble, straining against her belly.

Parker whimpered into his mouth, squirming hungrily against him, trying to lift herself so that she could cradle that thick nudge between his legs. She was aching and empty, growing moist with the need to have him deep inside.

He tore his mouth away from hers, grasping for air. He wrapped one arm under her bottom and lifted her. A taut nipple popped into his mouth and he sucked hard at it, making her breast prickle with a sharp sensation that had her arching against him as if to throw him off. He responded by holding her tighter, gripping her bottom and grinding his erection into the soft notch between her legs.

She needed him inside her. Now! Nothing else mattered. His hand worked frenziedly between their bodies, fumbling with his belt, tearing at the fastening of his jeans. He managed to open the zipper and his straining flesh sprang free, pushing upward into the folds between her legs.

„Please Jarod, I can’t wait!" she muttered, the sound low and hash as he hoisted her a bit, adjusting her position. He found her soft, damp opening and sank one finger deep into her, drawing the moisture out to prepare her for his entry. Parker shuddered, her arms wrapping tight around his head.

Unable to wait any longer, Jarod withdrew his finger and guided the broad head of his penis into place. Parker went still, frozen by the enormous pressure between her legs as he began pushing into her. Her mind focused only on the massive thick shaft that with each short powerful thrust of his hip forced deeper inside her. She moaned shuddering in his arms.

He withdrew his full length and drove in again, and a convulsive pleasure grabbed hold of her, shaking her senseless, She had no defense against the rush of sensation which ruthlessly intensified with every inward thrust. His thrust grew fierce and quick, the refrigerator rocked under the assault.

After what seemed like a eternity of pleasure, the fury was upon her and she screamed with the force of her release, her body arching and shuddering in his straining arms. It went on and on, so strong that she knew nothing, she was reduced to a completely physical being. Her spasm had barely slowed when his began, and he bucked heavily under the lash of it. His head thrown back and his neck corded as he shook and pulsed as he came.

The aftermath was silent. Parker was dazed, her head drooping forward to lie against his shoulder. He sagged heavily into her arms, the refrigerator supporting them both. Where naked flesh touched, sweat glued them together. He withdrew carefully with the slickness of his climax easing the way. He eased her down onto her feet and adjusted their clothing.

As he zipped up his fly, something seemed to occur to him. „I didn’t wear a condom" he said softly. Parker felt weak willed and remorseful. The situation has gone out of control. „I’m not sorry though...I mean, I sorry that I didn’t use protection but I’m not sorry it happened" He continued looking up to catch her eyes. She studied the floor, unable to look at him. „You’re sorry" he said, his voice tight with emotion.

„I’m not sorry it happen" Parker exclaimed, scooting backward. „but you can’t jump to conclusions. What happened between us isn’t some big mystery that you have to work to understand. It’s called lust, a strong chemical attraction. That’s it nothing more"

She turned to leave but he grabbed her arm. „We need to talk".

She wrestled out of his grip. „There’s nothing to talk about, you’re a good lay that all, we’ve had our fun but now I want you to leave my house or I’ll call in the sweepers." With that she left the kitchen and climbed the stairs up to her room. He called after her once, but didn’t follow after her.

****

Parker remembers crying herself to sleep that night. She avoided her kitchen for two weeks, eating out a restaurants because she did not want to remember her most intense sexual experience. She didn’t like feeling vulnerable and soon after she made herself hate Jarod again. But now, Parker had to eliminate all feelings of hate. She had an important decision to make, whether she should tell Jarod that she was pregnant...pregnant with his child.