Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.




Buy A Clue

part 2
by Selenameridia




It was night. The Pool on the main street was still shooting up fountains of water in red, then green, then blue. People were sitting on the edge of the square pool, which ran about 100 yards down the center of Main Street. It was getting close to closing time, but there were still a few people waiting in the rides lines. Everyone who loved rollercoasters wanted to be among the first to ride the new SuperSonic. The fifth person in line was eating cotton candy. He was not just eating coton candy...he was eating the first of 4 cotton candies. Finally, he just put all the paper together in one hand, like a bouquet...ahhhh ...that was much better! The smile on his face was that of a kid's...one who has discovered something new, and exciting.

As he reached the front of the line, he finished his treat and moved up to be the next one on.

"Hi, Jarod", the attendant at the ride smiled, and ushered him in to a seat. Jarod smiled back, and sat back to be strapped in. Then he leaned forward, into the thrill of the ride.