Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



New Year
Part 2/4
by Pilar




After Sydeny walking in catching jarod and Ms.Parker kissing and he is completly shocked ,then ms.parker looks at Jarod and then looks at sydeny and dosen't know what to do.

Ms.Parkers' office
12:56


Sydeny ! what do u want? asked Ms.parker

Sydeny who is i total shock says "I had to give u some paper work."

Jarod know who is know in the corner is laughing .

"Jarod is something funny?" asks ms.parker

Jarod Turns around and says 'yes ,it is just that sydeny is in shock because of the fact that some one who is supposto cach me is making otu with me."

Then Ms.Parker walkes up to Jarod and tells him" We will continue this later.

sydeny then says "Jarod u better hide here comes Mr.Parker!."

Jarod opens the window and hangs on the window sill

Ms.Parker looks in the mirror and makes sure that she dosen't look like she was making out.

Just as she finishes her ather walkes in "Angel, I want u take the rest of the day off, since it is the day before New Years u need the break.' sayed DP

Ms.Parker who hardly never smiles says 'Ok thank you Daddy." gets her jacket and Purse and leaves the Centre with a hop in her step.

Just as she gets in her car jarod enter and says "Lets go" Ms.parker theen looks at him and start the car.

As Ms.parker enters her drive way jarod begins to kiss her neck and she giggles. Jarod gets out first and opens Ms.Parker car door and lifts her up and takes her into her house.

As they enter the living room ,jarod drops Ms.Parker on the couch ,and jarod then says" are u ready?"Ms.parker then says 'Yes."


The Next Morning
Ms.Parkers' house
8;45



Jarod and Ms.Parker and wake up in each others arms.

"AHHh!?" says Ms.parker he looks at jarod and gets her gun and smackes him ans yell"jarod get up!"

jarod who is gragy from the whole experience say ."what 's wrong parker?"and she says what are u doin in my house?'

Jarod looks at the gun that is pointed right at his face."don't u remember last night?"

"What last night " says Ms.parker curiously

"We made love 'says Jarod

"What?'"