Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own the Pretender or any of its characters, they are used without permission.


The Love of the Chase
Part 6
Angelo

by Andrea




I remember when Jarod was at the Centre. When Miss Parker was here too, and when I was still Timmy.

I cannot remember much of when I was Timmy. It’s hard. Ever since Mr. Raines turned me into Angelo its hard.

I remember Miss Parker’s mother. She tried to save me. Me and Jarod.

Then she was killed. By the man in the dark suit. I saw it.

I live in the air ducts of the Centre. The place that took me away, just like it did to Jarod and Timmy. The place that destroyed me, turned me into what I am now. The place that created me.

I live with all the ghosts of the Centre’s past.

I remember the explosion. The big bomb that Sydney set off. I saw him do it. I see so many things at the Centre that I’m not supposed to see.

I hate this place. I hate what it did to me.

I’m happy that Jarod escaped. That he got away.

I help Miss Parker find info. She’s my sister. And she knows. Everybody else thinks that Lyle is her brother. But I know different. I’m the one who would know. I can sense it.

I can also sense that she too, is happy about Jarod’s escape. How he managed to get away. Now, she wants to get away. Which is something she may not know right now, but she does. And the only way she can escape is to bring Jarod back.





Note: Angelo’s part was very hard to write. I’m sorry if there are any mistakes, or it seems a little nonsensical.