Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters of The Pretender, Star Trek, Blakes 7 and Star Wars are owned by their creators and production companies. All these characters are fictitious beings and any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author. These characters are used here with no intent for remuneration. This is just a little cyber-tale of erotic nonsense!
Warning: This story involves a romantic interlude between Sydney and Jarod. If this bothers you, do us both and favor and DON'T READ IT!!

NOTES: 1.Pease read character roll call before reading this story unless you are familiar with the characters of Star Trek (TNG, DS9 and VOYAGER) and Blakes7. 2. In this story, the events in Synchronicity I and II happen as they were written with the exception of Jarod. In this story, Jarod was not included in the events.

Rating: NC-17 for a total orgy
Parts: 3
Feedback: yes
Author: JasmineSky
Copyright: 1997

Your Universe or Mine?

A Cyber Chapter of Slash Sluts Anonymous Tale

This is a very naughty little tale set in the Star Trek universe and involving all the main characters of The Pretender and Blakes 7. It involves lots of sex, more sex, and yet more sex (yep--it's an intergalactic orgy!) It's not meant as a serious story and I don't really 'see' any of these parings happening in the various shows.

The character cast call will familiarize you with participants (fictional characters) you may not know.


Character Roll Call

These are the characters involved in the story "My Universe or yours"


BLAKE 7 Crew


Blakes 7 are the good guys (more of less) that are fighting to free their universe from the grips of and evil Federation.

Kerr Avon: leader of the group since Blake disappeared. He is a handsome genius, given to dark moods and dark clothing.

Tarrant: a brash young man and expert pilot. Often quarrels with Avon.

Dayna: a young African American woman raised on a isolated planet. She trained herself as a warrior and is proficient in many weapons and martial arts.

Soolin: A cool blond with steely eyes. She was trained as an assassin by the group that had murdered her parents. She learned what she could from them, then killed them. She is a gun-for-hire.

Vila: a former thief and friend of Avon. Known to run at first sign of trouble. Also known to consume large amounts of soma, a highly intoxicating green liquid.


VOYAGER Crew


Captain Cathrine Janeway: captain of the star ship Voyager. She is authoritative and has a scientific mind. She enjoys holodeck re-enactment's of Victorian romance novels.

Chakotay: Rugged, handsome Native American first officer. Serious minded, yet has a sensual and spiritual nature.

Tuvok: Science officer. Member of a race(Vulcans) that pride themselves with never showing their emotions.

B'Lanna: Half human and half Klingon engineer. She is brilliant, but often has trouble reigning in her hot-blooded passionate Klingon side.

Tom Paris: A brash young man and brilliant pilot (gee, that sounds familiar!)

Harry Kim: youngest crew member, this Oriental officer has a promising career. Once fell in love with a holodeck character.

Kes: A member of the Ocompa race. She was once Neelix's mate. She had rudimentary telepathic abilities.

Doc: Holographic Doctor that was pressed into service when human doctor was killed. Once created a holograhpic family for himself. Once fell in love with a Viking warrior lady on the holodeck.

Neelix: Talaxian guide, cook, and morale officer. He was picked up along the way. Somewhat overly cheerful and gabby.


OTHER CHARACTERS


Deep Space Nine Crew


Jadzia Dax: A Trill scientist. Part twenty something woman and part four hundred year old symbiant. She had a pattern of spots on her face and down her body.

Kira: First officer on DS9. She is a former Bajoran Freedom Fighter


Next Generation Crew


Guinan: Mysterious alien who tend bar on the Enterprise-D

Dr. Crusher: Chief medical officer. She has had interludes with a variety of aliens.

Deanna Troi: Member of the Betazoid race, which is a telepathic matriarchal society. Once Riker's lover, she too has had several romances.

Q: an arrogant member of the mysterious Q continuum, aliens with apparently unlimited power.


And now, onto....
Your Universe Or Mine