Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Rating: NC17/R

Feedback: mary_eve_parker@yahoo.com

Note: This is one of Mickey’s Challenges – a Conversation Challenge. & thanks Tiff for writing this Challenge.

Note: Words in italics are thoughts.


I Finally Found Someone
By Mary Eve Parker




"Shhhhh....For once in your life, Parker, just listen without saying anything. For the past six years of my life, I have been running and you have been chasing. I am tired of the game, Parker, tired of running when all I have ever wanted was to be caught, but not by the Centre... by you. I was never really sure exactly what I wanted until that night in front of the fire on Carthis. When I looked into your eyes, Parker, I saw what I have been searching for all these years. I saw me... I found myself in your eyes. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I loved you the minute your hand touched the glass in the sim lab all those years ago and I love you still. I’ve tried to let you go. I've tried to love others, so that you could have your freedom and I could have mine, but no one ever knew me the way you do and no one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel. Every day I am without you, I feel like my heart dies a little more. I can't bear it anymore. A life without you is no life at all. I would rather be with you for the right reasons than alone for the wrong ones. I was born to love you, Mary, and I always will." Jarod said.

Her tear-filled eyes were staring up at the ceiling over her bed, her fingers entwined in the fabric of the comforter, the telephone to her ear. “Jarod, you know it’s not that easy.”

“Why do you always say ‘it’s not that easy’? There’s always something in your voice when you say it that tells me you don’t mean it.”

“Jarod…” the tears were now on her cheeks and her throat was dry and tight, “you mean a lot to me, Jarod, you know that and I don’t regret a single moment we spent at Ocee’s, but now I am back at the Centre and I can’t go that easy…”

“But at least you want to!” He said, standing outside her house and seeing the only light on, in her bedroom.

He had been at her house more often than he had fingers on both hands. He wanted to comfort her after the latest events. He heard her sobbing into her phone. He’d noticed that she wasn’t herself lately; small things seemed to bother her alot and things nobody had ever thought she’d say escaped her mouth. Hell, she had even developed a friendly side. Maybe she’d spent too much time with Debbie during the last weeks, but she needed that girl more than anything. Debbie was now a teenager and she loved Miss Parker – she saw her as a best friend and partly as a mother. Both knew how hard it was to live without a mother.

“Mary, I want you to know that I love you more than ever.” He said and with these words the conversation ended.


Parker’s bedroom
1.43 am


‘You can’t let him go like this. You can’t risk never seeing him again. You need him, Mary, and you have to tell him that you love him too – just those three words will be enough.’ She got out of her bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. ‘You have also seen something in his eyes and you have to tell him the truth… that you have seen yourself in those beautiful brown eyes, seen your future and your past in the only person who has never lied to you, the only person who has been there when you needed someone…. The only person who has never ever, forgotten your birthday.’

She got the glass of Vodka she had prepared earlier that evening from the fridge and went back to her bedroom, the bottle in her other hand.

“Okay, for once do what you should do and tell him, Parker.”

“Tell me what?” came from behind her. She turned around and saw him leaning on the frame of her bedroom door.

“Nothing, Jarod,” she said and looked away, heading to the big window and looking outside at the stormy sea.

Suddenly she felt two strong palms on her shoulders, he started massaging them gently and her body began to relax, the small knots starting to disappear. But Parker, less herself than ever, continued to look out the window, not saying a word, just staring into the dark. Her silky nightgown was thin and she felt goose bumps on her arms, but she couldn’t bring herself to turn around, not now – she would have to face the man she was in love with, the only man who was able to comfort her in years.

Jarod brought her a quilt and put it around her shoulders, his fingers brushing against her skin. It felt like they were at Ocee’s again. ‘Don’t push him away this time, Parker, let him feel that you need him.’

After a couple of minutes, Jarod felt her lean back against his chest, her head resting on the point between his shoulder and the beginning of his neck. He smiled and tightened his arms around her small waist. She’d gotten thinner lately, he had noticed it before and now he could feel it. His hands resting in the middle of her belly, he allowed himself to softly play with the fabric, making small circles then he leaned his head against hers.

“What do you want me to do if I go with you, Jarod?” she asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

His eyes rested on her marvelous décolletage and Jarod could feel her warm breath brushing against his unshaven skin.

She liked that he hadn’t shaved. ‘You should kick yourself for being so stupid, Parker. Just feel what he does to you… his hands are just resting on your belly and look what that’s doing to you. The sweet torture it’s causing.’ she thought.

It started to rain outside and rain meant alot of things to both of them. For Jarod it was a symbol of freedom to see the raindrops falling. For Parker it was a sign of Jarod. When she was lonely at night and it was raining, she’d sit on the cushions in front of the window to listen to the drops falling and think of Jarod.

Slowly Parker gave herself the kick she had thought of and let her lips brush against Jarod’s neck.
“I’ve always wanted to know if you still taste like you did all those years ago.” She said and ran her tongue from his collarbone to the beginning of his chin.

He just looked at her, looked deep into her magical eyes. ‘She is more beautiful than ever and I’ve never seen her look happier than now.’

“You have?” he asked her shyly. “Do you taste the same?” A second later his lips crushed hers, his tongue forcing it’s way into her mouth. A small moan escaped her and she turned around to face him. They kissed open mouthed, licking each other’s lips and sucking on each other’s tongue.

Jarod broke the kiss, tightening his embrace and slowly sliding his hands down to her butt. ‘God, Parker, you feel so good, your tight little butt in my hands… don’t stop now, please don’t … I couldn’t take it.’

Mary felt his erection pressing into her belly, arousing her more than anything else ever had. Nobody had ever done that to her before, she’d never gotten aroused so easily before. It always had to be a lot more than just touching and kissing. Now she needed him to touch her in the right places, to bring her over the edge. Parker was at the point of no return.

Jarod knew that she’d noticed what she was doing to him. He spread his legs a bit more and let her step between them, pressing her firmly against his painfully hard erection.

“Oh!” she gasped. “Did I do that?” Parker asked playfully.

With Jarod’s help, the quilt slid down her shoulders and fell to the floor, leaving her standing between his thighs in a long, dark blue, silk nightgown, which played around her ankles in the small wind from the half opened window.

“Is there anyone else in this room, love?” he asked her, bending down to kiss her again, his tongue darting out and teasing her lips. He pressed his erection into her belly letting her feel the entire length of it, she just gasped and smiled at him.

“I only get hard like that for you!” He said and she smiled at him, knowing that nothing would ever be the same again.

“You’re driving me crazy, Jarod…. I’m not sure how much longer I can take this.”

He and Parker had never talked about sexual matters before. Why would they? Now they’d reached the point where it was obvious that it was only a matter of minutes until they were in bed.

“That’s why I like to hold you tight. It’s driving me crazy too and I missed it over the years. I’ve missed you, Mary … missed your touch, your eyes …” he kissed her eye lids “your cute nose,” he placed a kiss on her nose, “and the most wonderful tasting and softest lips I have ever kissed.” He started to kiss her again, their tongues entwining.

Parker’s fingers were working on Jarod’s waistband to get his shirt out of his tight jeans. “Let me do it,” she said when he started to help her. Within a minute, he was standing in front of her naked to the waist. Parker took a step back to the window and closed it slowly, keeping eye contact with him. He stared at her then stepped up to her, his fingers working on the straps of her nightgown. Then it was gone, lying in a puddle at her feet. His eyes widened at the sight of her naked body. “You are so beautiful.” He said softly.

“Sweet Jesus,” were the only words Parker could get out when he reached out and cupped her breasts. They fit perfectly, like they’d been made just for his hands. She leaned against the window, her weight on her hands. He slid one hand down her body, the other still resting on her breast.
‘Holy shit,’ Mary thought, ‘I don’t think I’ve ever gotten this wet from just a few touches and kisses before...’ She was unable to think anymore when she felt two of his fingers slide into her, his thumb rubbing her clit.

“Holy shit, Jarod, where did you learn…. No, I don’t even want to know... Oh God…. Jarod….”

He looked at her, his fingers still inside her, pushing her closer to the edge. Parker spread her legs wider; barely able to stand now, she leaned more into the window, her naked frame pressing against the cold glass. He kissed her neckline, slowly working up and sucking the spot behind her ear. It drove her crazy and she nearly came.

“Oh, Mary, you are so beautiful… I still can’t believe that I am touching you like this … it’s so unreal if you look back over the last couple of years. You are so sexy, Mary, I’ve wanted to touch you for so long…” Jarod said huskily into her ear.

Jarod dropped his head and started to suck on her right nipple, his thumb still busy swiping over her clit. ‘Christ… Jarod.’ Once… a second time… a third and then it happened! Parker’s back arched, she pushed her hips into his hand and shouted his name. He released her breast, looking deep into her nearly violet eyes; with one hand, he kept her upright while her vaginal muscles clamped around his fingers. Parker was unable to get a complete word out of her mouth, just a mixture of vocals with “oh” in the ending and parts, which sound like “Jarod”, but was indefinable. Her mouth was wide open, gasping for air and her eyes were rolled back.

He let his fingers slide out of her and pulled her to him, holding her tight. Jarod couldn’t believe that he had just made her come. It was so new, Parker in his arms, not fighting against it. When her breathing was normal again, she whispered, “You are the sexiest man I know,” into his ear, arousing him even more with just those words. She held him to her, giggling softly, her fingers grabbing his butt.

“Would you care to go to bed now?” she asked him, pressing her pelvis against his erection. His pants and boxers had gotten tighter during the last couple of minutes and he almost cried out in pain. Jarod just nodded.

Slowly they managed to get to the bed and Parker sat down, pushing her hair behind her ears and staring at him. “Isn’t it time that you joined the party?” she asked him as her fingers reached for his belt and started to unbuckle it. As she unzipped the fly, her fingers brushed against his erection and Jarod’s hips bucked involuntarily. She pulled the jeans down his hips and legs and he stepped out of them. The smile on Jarod’s face increased when she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down. She stared at him and a soft “Oh” escaped her lips.

‘Don’t do that to me, Mary, it’s hard enough not to push you back and fuck you until you can’t even remember your own name.’

“You are so big,” was the only thing she said.

“We have to slow it down a bit, Parker, it shouldn’t be over before we even start.” He told her as they leaned back against the pillows on her bed.

“You are so amazing, so fucking beautiful, Mary. I have never known a woman who excited me more than you do. Always and forever… oh, Mary!”

Jarod placed small butterfly kisses over her chest, belly and thighs then back up to her lips again. ‘I could do this all day long,’ he thought. Slowly he started to suck her nipples again. Parker was moaning in pleasure, not loud, but just so that he was able to hear it. He looked down at her, noticing that her feet were flat on the bed, her knees raised and apart. He spread her legs a bit more and knelt between them. She was soaking wet, her eyes half closed and he knew she was ready for him.

‘Do it, Jarod, just ram into me and take me. I have waited too long to consummate our relationship… do it now, Jarod, please, I can’t wait any longer.’

“Do we need any protection, Parker?” he asked her and she shook her head.

“I can’t take it any longer, Jarod … I want to feel your cock inside me… I want to scream your name. Don’t tease me, Jarod, or I will shoot you…” Parker moaned, thrusting her hips toward him.

She had never talked like that to him before; it surprised him alittle and he glanced up at her. Mary was watching him with a grin on her face. He moved closer to her and grasped his dick in his hand, rubbing the head into her wet folds, but not entering her. Suddenly her legs wrapped around his back and she tried to pull him to her.

“Jarod, please, I can’t stand any teasing right now!”

“Look at me, darling,” he said and hearing that word, she lifted her eyes to his. Nobody had ever called her darling, not even Tommy. They looked into each other’s eyes as he slowly pushed into her ‘She’s so hot inside.’ he thought. ‘Hell, he’s big,’ were her thoughts.

“You’re so tight.” He said softly as he felt her walls stretching to accommodate his enormous erection.

Parker just let a long and loud, “Ooohhh yeeaahh!” escape her lips. She threw her head back, her eyes closed as he pushed further into her until he was fully inside her and meeting a resistance at her cervix. Parker whimpered softly.

“Parker, are you okay? Do you want me to…? Tell me what you want.”

“Everything is fine, Jarod, it’s just that I have never had such a big man before and it’s been awhile.”

Jarod reached back and grasped one of her legs behind her knee, pushing it toward her chest and out a little. Then he pulled back and thrust back into her, pressing his balls against his own ass. He cupped the back of her shoulder with his palm, groaning loudly. Parker’s walls were slightly quivering all around him and he had to try hard not to go too fast and not to come right at that moment.

“Holy shit, Jarod, I had no idea that you were so big, could fill so well…. It’s sooooo good. I can’t take much more, I’m going to come soon, Jarod.”

And he didn’t let her say it twice. He pumped into her faster and harder and she moaned loudly. It didn’t take long, just a couple more strokes and Parker started screaming his name in a mix of oh God’s. He stayed inside her, trying not to come as her muscles convulsed around him hard. Parker tossed her head back and forth, her white skin flushed red and her back arching off the bed. She grasped the comforter in her fists and her cries of pleasure washed over him. She gripped him so tight, that he wasn’t sure what to do. He let his hand slide away from her shoulder and reached between them to wrap his thumb and forefinger against his shaft. Parker’s legs were touching the mattress again and her eyes were closed. He waited until she had recovered before he started moving again. He held his weight on his elbows and looked down at her. She moaned loudly when he pushed back into her fully, pulling out a bit and sliding back in again. He started with longer strokes and she smiled at him between deep moans. Parker let her hands glide up and down his back softly and felt him shiver under her hands.

“You feel so fucking good inside me,” she said, smiling at him. His breathing was fast and getting faster with every stroke. Jarod got lost in the rhythm and the feeling of thrusting into her hot tunnel.

“It’s so perfect,” he got out before his rhythm was lost and he was thrusting into her harder and harder. She screamed his name in pleasure, digging her long nails into his back and he also screamed her name, nearly biting into her neck as he ejaculated into her.

He couldn’t hold his weight up any longer and he sank down on her. She embraced him tightly, whispering loving words into his ear and declaring her love for him.



Parker’s House
The next morning


He was still sleeping in her bed, his head resting on the pillow she’d put under him when she woke up. She couldn’t remember a morning when she was happier. She stood in the bathroom in front of the mirror and told herself, “Parker, you have to do what you should have done years ago, it was too amazing to lose again.”

After a quick shower, she went into the kitchen, made some fresh coffee then went back to her bedroom to wake Jarod up. Parker was sitting on the edge of the bed next to his head, brushing some strands of hair out of his face when he suddenly opened his eyes.

“You are so beautiful when you’re sleeping, Jarod.” She whispered into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek.

He looked around the room and noticed some suitcases next to the window. “Going somewhere?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“We’ll leave as soon as you drink your coffee and take a shower.”

“Where will we be going?” He joked, grabbing her wrist and pulling her to him to kiss her again.

“Wherever you want me to go, as long as I’m with you. Jarod, I love you, I love you with every bit of my heart.”


~~~ THE END ~~~
Naughty? I know… only Sex? I know… Liked it? I hope so.