Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Note: I know some of you will disturb the fact of Parker/Other but hell I am a shipper and you know me quite well …. have I to say more? Response to Tiff’s Challenge from July 25th 2002 – more in the end of the story.

Spoilers: nothing but before the movies of course and before Thomas

Rating: NC 17 for the matter of fact that its sex and for sadness, angst and a little more of everything – just read it before judging me for it.


Rhythm of the night
by
Mary Eve Parker




~ Outside Parkers house / Monday ~

Jarod was standing on the porch seeing her coming home from one of her daily visits in her pub called “Charley Peace”. And like every day she brought a man back home. Like every day she let him take his shoes of in the basement and let him go up behind her. Like every day this *new* man grabbed her ass and shifted her upstairs, not wanting to wait a minute longer.

Jarod climbed up the balcony and set down outside Parkers bedroom to see what was going on inside. Like every he was sitting there, taking care of Parker. She did this now for nearly half a year, bringing every day another man home for having sex and see him never again.

Like every day Parker shut off the lights when she had entered the room and guided the man to the bed and let him sit down there.
This time the man was very aroused and couldn’t get his hands off her. He let his hands glide under Parker’s silk blouse and further southward the other one.

Jarod saw Parker standing there not moving a bit, saying anything for looking at him at all. She was just standing there letting him rest his hands on her gorgeous silky skin.

And Jarod was just there to take of her, not to let her being hurt by a guy. Once he had beaten a guy when he went out of the house for being rough to her, got him a blue eye and a bloody cut above his other eye. He was sure that it wasn’t her fault that he had acted that way.

Today he was just sitting there watching them. Parker stood now in front of the guy just in her underwear, expensive underwear Jarod noticed, black lace all over.
And the man? The man was about working it down, letting the slip glide on the floor.
He said something to her but she didn’t understood it because the window was closed this time, not fully but nearly. He could only hear her voice like a whisper but it was enough for him, he could see the fully length of her amazing silky body.

Slowly the man asked her to lay down and she did with a small nod.

++++

I am laying here like everyday. Hopefully it will be better this time, better like the other times.

Let him be a little more careful, please.



++++

Jarod stood leaned against the window and saw how the man let his erection glide into her, like all the men before him to not trying or asking if she would be ready for it, just letting him get into her warmth.

He saw that she gasped softly, not making a move or saying anything. She was just laying there, letting him work her up. Her head rested on a silk pillow and her fingers where entwined in the silk of the sheet.

He worked her up, not asking if he can get faster or if she prefers anything. He was just fucking her and that not very well.

++++

Once I want to have a guy in my bed who takes care of me, not just fucking me, no, he should be making love to me. But honestly I think men don’t know what making love means, they only know fucking and this please as hard as possible.

++++

Jarod was still standing there when the man came, his orgasm overwhelmed him. He didn’t think of Parker, only slammed two more times into her before he collapsed onto her.

Now she was laying there, with a heavy body on hers. A couple of seconds later he lifted his weight on his elbows, looking down on her. He hasn’t kissed her and Jarod knew that there wasn’t one guy who was allowed to kiss her during sex, before or after – not one of these one night stand guys.
If she still knew how to kiss, Jarod asked himself.

The minutes Jarod had returned his eyes to the unmade bed, the man was in the bathroom showering and Parker wrapped into the a fresh silk sheet in the embryo position, like she always did, facing the window, like ever.
The man got out of the bathroom fully closed, said goodbye to her and went downstairs.
Parker laid there, wrapped into the sheets and cried, like every day after the man was gone.

++++

Nothing will ever change, nothing will ever turn into something good. But this one was pretty good – 5 minutes with hot showering.

Why do I do that at all? No sex would do the same.


++++

Jarod was standing there, just wanting to get into the big room and embrace her, hug her tight and let her stop crying every night. He just wanted to comfort her and see a real smile again. She hasn’t smiled for such a long time, not these faked one the lovers get just a real one he wants to see. He wished nothing more than to see her happy again.

Like every day she cried and whipped herself into sleep, like every day.




~Tuesday~

It was the same procedure like every day during the last months. She laid under her silky sheets and the man had just left her. She laid there and was crying, harder than before, just crying.

It was her mothers anniversary day, the day she normally spend on the graveyard crying but this year she had just put flowers down, got into Charley Peace’s and got drunken. Today everything was different. She was more drunken than ever, not ever knowing the guys name. And like every day, the guy today wasn’t able to bring her over the edge, like ever day the man went home without letting her have her orgasm. Like every day for months now.

But this time she didn’t fell asleep, all the last men bothered her a lot. She was laying in bed listening for the rain.


++++

Jarod was sitting outside, seeing her not falling asleep. Normally he was able to go away when she was fallen asleep but today she didn’t, so he couldn’t move. Some when, a couple of hours later he’d fallen asleep against the boarder of the balcony, not knowing if she was asleep or not. Maybe she was or not, he was it.




~Wednesday~

When Jarod woke up he didn’t heard a noise from inside so he decided to watch the wonderful sunrise. The whole sky was in different shades of red to violet, a little yellow and some shades of blue over the sea. Jarod loved to watch it, it was a sign of independence and freedom for him, like watching the rain drops.

Parker had never noticed him standing outside being a voyeur, but he wasn’t really one, he was just taking care of her. Just wanting to see her in comfort. But she didn’t care.

When he got up from his sitting position he noticed that she wasn’t in bed anymore and that the bed wasn’t made, like normally.

“Shit” he said softly and let the window glide more open. She wasn’t in the bedroom nor in the bathroom. With silent steps he went downstairs, not hearing a voice or a noise. Slowly he went into the living looking around not seeing her, than he went to the kitchen, risking his life doing it. He didn’t saw her their either. But when he went back to the living room, he saw her laying next to the sofa on the floor, a broken bottle of vodka next to her and when he went next to her he saw all the flood and the open and empty bottle of pills.

“No Parker you cant do that to me” he yelled.

He got her up, lifted the cut arm into the air, to stop the bleeding, got her out of this position. She her breathing was very flat and he heart beat very slow and soft. Jarod knew that he would have to do something. At least to wake her up.

He sat her up, slowly and softly, leaning her against the sofa. Letting her head rest against some pillows. She was just wearing a white silk robe and he had to get her into something not bloody, something warmer. But he couldn’t let his eyes off her. Slowly he got all the broken glass on the coffee table and carried her up into the guest room, not letting her smell sex in her room. He laid her softly on the soft mattress and she didn’t move.
Jarod got the first aid kid from her bathroom and took care of the open wounds along her aorta. It wasn’t deep enough to kill her the fast way, but she had lost a lot of blood and she was more than just pale. She was laying there like a ghost.

++++

Am I dead? All this white light around me. Mamma. I knew that one day we’ll be together again. Its so wonderful here and warm. Mamma I needed you so much and now you are there.

++++

“Why have you done this Parker?” Jarod asked, sitting with some medicine to get all this stuff out of her stomach as soon as possible. He let the medicine flew into her mouth he noticed that she stomached it. Now he was just sitting next to her, waiting for any reactions from her side.

++++

Its so wonderful to see you gain mamma, I couldn’t wait to see you any longer, nobody will miss me where I have been before. Now you are only a couple of feet away and me on this amazing white horse. Soon I will be at yours and than ….

++++

Jarod saw that her eyes fluttered and he lifted her back a little up so that she would sit against the headboard of the bed. He brought the bowl from next to him up to her and she started to vomit into it, not hard, very slowly everything went out of her.

In a small break she asked “Am I dead now? Where is mamma?” so Jarod knew that she had been on the very edge. After a couple of more attempts to puke she laid back against the board, closing her eyes, breathing slowly.
Jarod knew that she had tried to kill herself, one more time. Last time his phone call had let her forget it because he had talked her for over an hour into sleep.
It was more than a year ago that it would nearly have happened. She had loaded her gun and let it rest against her temple and in the moment before she wanted to let it happen her mobile was ringing and she picked it up fortunately. She had picked it up.
And he let her sit down on the bed, let her rest against the pillows and told her all the time how beautiful she was. More than an hour after midnight she fell asleep, after talking to him for nearly two hours. She had needed to hear his voice and tell him all the things which still made her a woman.

“No Mary you aren’t dead, it was just a dream” Jarod told her, brushing some hair out of her face. “You are still as wonderful as ever.” he told her, letting the cold towel glide over her sweating forehead.

Parker was sleeping not, a sleep without dreaming. She was just laying there, her eyes closed, breathing a little deeper than before. Jarod couldn’t rest against her or leave her. He decided to call Syd to tell him not to come over, that she has taken some days off. Nobody should see her like that.


~A couple of days later~

Parker hasn’t been out of bed a lot, not more than go to the toilette and back to bed. And she had let Jarod be around her, without saying a word to him. They weren’t speaking to each other at all.

+++

Why have you found me Jarod, why couldn’t you let me die and live my life there at mums, the only person who ever … and you …. ever cared for me. It’s the second time to stopped it, the second time.
I have lost everything on earth Jarod, everything and nobody can give me what I need nobody. So what shall I do here anymore?


++++

Jarod was sitting next to her with a bowl of soup and trying to feed her because she didn’t want to eat, for days now. But with some lovely words he might get her to get at least a little into her.

”Parker please, you need some liquid in your body” he whispered.

“You could give me the bottle from my underwear drawer”

Jarod just shook his head. “No more alcohol sweetie, never again. This stuff ruined your life once and I cant see you doing that again. You mean too much to me to let it happen.”

She wasn’t able to say anything, just some tears were running down her still white pale cheeks. Jarod stood the bowl to the nightstand and Parker let him hug her. She let her head rest against Jarod’s strong shoulders, and hugged him back. It could be like this forever she thought.
“Jarod I cant go on like this.” Parker whispered while she pressed her petite frame into Jarod’s male chest.

“I know, I hoped that you would say it. You cant go on like this, its true.”

She just nodded and let her head rest again against his shoulder. His hands were gliding up and down her back, comforting her.

“Why couldn’t one of the men doing this to me?”

Jarod didn’t know why they couldn’t, he wondered all the time why they were gone a minute after their orgasm again. And she? She was laying there all the intercourse in her sheets, without being pushed over the edge, alone, not told a nice word, not even kissed.

When Jarod broke the hug, he let his forehead rest against hers.

“You know Parker that you should *fly away and leave all this to yesterday*”

She just nodded in response. All that had been to much lately for her, for her and her little body. She wasn’t the strong woman anymore she had been a year ago. She was only half of that and everybody had noticed that. Her ulcer had shown up more often and she had eaten only a very little, drunken and smoked too much. But who cared, nobody was there to care – only Jarod.

++++

Why couldn’t you have just let me die? Everything would have been easier. I wouldn’t be your pain in the ass to run away from. Your life could be a lot easier without me.

++++

“You know Parker, that I love you too much to let you go.” he said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I know that Jarod, if not you wouldn’t have saved my life the second time.” she murmured.


He laid down next to her, letting one arm rest under her head, the other one around her abdomen.


++++

This is the only thing I ever wanted, to be hold. You don’t have to fuck me till I come, no, I just wanted ton be to hold Jarod. Just being comforted a little.

And your hand resting on my belly feels right.

++++

His hand slowly moved under the pyjama jacket to rest on her flat belly, skin to skin.

“If you would ask me to go with you Jarod, I wouldn’t deny.”

“So will you leave all this to yesterday with me?”

She nodded, turned around to face him and kiss him softly. Arm in arm they fell asleep.

++++

This is everything I ever wanted. Everything I could ever think of. To fly away and leave all that to yesterday.


~~ FIN ~~



liked it? let me know


Note: I know that its unusual for me not to let them have sex in the end, but well I think I don’t need to explain here why they didn’t have it.


Challenge: Tiff’s of course from July 25th 2002

including:
- a hot shower
- laying in bed listening to the rain outside
- midnight phone call for at least an hour
- having somebody to tell you that you are beautiful
- watching the sunrise