Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

A Night of Fun and Games
By: G. Barton

Author's note: Okay I have written this fic after watching Risqué Business again and listening to Motley Crue.

Jarod walked into his latest lair. He was tired and all he wanted to do was rest. He shut the door and flipped on the lights when a whip grabbed his wrist.

"What the...?" His head turned quickly to see who was with him.

"I have you now." She smiled as she pulled him close to her.

"Parker." He grinned. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to help you with your latest pretend."

"I love the clothes." He eyed her up and down.

She was wearing a black leather teddy with a whip in one hand. She cracked the whip and it made a popping noise as it hit the floor.

"I picked it out just for you." She moved her body closer to his and nibbled on his ear.


"How did you know what my latest pretend was?" He pulled back.

"I have my ways." Her lips found his.

"Well, then your ways are a little late."

"Uh." She moved her lips down his neck.

Jarod began to mumble something else when Parker's hand stopped him. "Shut up and kiss me!"

His tongue found it's way into her mouth. She began to untie his tie. Then she unbuttoned his shirt. The shirt hit the floor and she began working on his pants. Her hands wandered down his pants into his boxers.

"Ow!" He jumped back.

"What?" She gave him a strange look.

"Your hands are cold."

"If you would stay still I could warm them." Her hands moved back into his boxer shorts.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them out. "Let me warm them." He took her hands into his and rubbed them together.

"That's fine but that it's no fun." Her bottom lip stuck out like a pouting child.

Jarod smiled at her and kissed her lips again hoping to make her feel better. It must have worked since she slid her hands down each side of his pants causing them to fall to his knees. She pushed him down on the couch and yanked the pants off of him. He reached up toward her, taking her hand and pulling her down onto him. She straddled his hips as she bent into him, kissing his neck then his chest.

Jarod ran his fingertips between her skin and the teddy. Sliding it off one shoulder and then the other. He kept playing with strings on the front of the teddy until he exposed her small breast. His fingers ran over the front of one before he squeezed it gently. His thumbs ran over each nipple until they got hard. She laid her body down onto him, pressing her chest into his.

"Take me." She whispered.

Jarod slipped her teddy off. He glided her hips up and down until he found the rhythm. Parker rolled him over on the couch causing them both to fall to the floor. But that didn't stop them. She ran her hands through his hair as he found her breast again. He began to suck on each breast. She let a moan escape her lips as he moved faster and faster on her.

After an hour of fun and games, Jarod rolled off her. Parker turned on her side and propped her head up with one hand.

"Jarod." She spoke softly as she made small circle on his sweaty skin.

"Mmm." He stared up at the ceiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He faced her.

She gazed into his eyes before she laid her head down on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her body and held her tight for the rest of the evening.

The End!