Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Title: Waiting 3/Waiting for Parker
Authors: Rising Sun (jagrslc@yahoo.com)
FF of Rising Sun is archived at: http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc
The FF of Rising Sun is archived at: http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc

Summary: Jarod and Parker talk.
Classification: Romance: Jared/Parker
Disclaimer: The Pretender characters portrayed belong to NBC and TNT Television. No copyright infringement intended. All other characters depicted are purely fictional and any similarities to actual people are purely coincidental.

Permission to archive: Permission Granted
Author’s Note: This is a response to Mickey's Picture Challenge of April 7, 2002.
Feedback: If you enjoyed it say so!
Story Written April 8, 2002


---------------------------------------------------------------------


RESIDENCE OF MISS PARKER



Jarod had been sitting at the bench waiting of her to get home. He knew when she’d be back and so he just waited. He didn’t wait long she soon screeched to a halt, jumped out and headed inside.



Still he waited and then finally he too walked in.



“Hi honey I’m home!” He called.



She swirled round.



He grinned.



“Another goose chase.” She announced.



“Had you asked me I could have told you that.” He replied.



She snorted. “Drink?”



“The usual.” He said, “Missed me?”



This time it was her turn to snort.



“I’ll take that as a yes.” He took the glass from her. “Liked my fifteen minutes of fame?” He asked as he spotted the Biography Magazine with him on the cover.



“Why not come over to the Center stand on the roof and shout to the highest high that Parker is the one for you?”



He sat and sipped his drink. “I had to prepare for that pretend and you were the one I thought of to keep me sane.”



She feigned horror “No!”



“Yes!” He mimicked. “While there I wondered why you’ve never caught me.”



“You mean like now?” and with that she pulled out her gun and aimed it at him.



“Uh huh.” He sipped his drink again.



She placed the gun down. “Maybe I’m more like my mother than my father.”



“I’ll drink to that.” He emptied the drink.



“Now if I only knew who that was.”



“Consider yourself blessed.” He told her.



“You’re kidding right?”



“Never!” He placed his right hand on his heart. “You have candidates to choose from. Admitantly they are from the house of wax. But I have none.”



“You have me.” She said.



“Had I a drink. I’d drink to that.” He grinned.





THE END