Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Ride The Wave
by Rising Sun





2300 LOCAL
MISS PARKER'S RESIDENCE





I had given up hope of seeing Jarod this night. So there I was in my large t-shirt, no bra and no panty when the door bell rang. I was torn between wanting to see who it was first or go change into something more appropriate to answering the door.



The door bell rang again and that clinched it. I ripped the door open and said "WHAT!"



There he stood large as life and twice as natural "That anyway to treat an invited guest?" He raised an eyebrow at me. He thought it was sexy I did too but faked immunity. "So now that the door is open my one assume that I may enter?" he prompted.



I swung the door wider and allowed him access.



"Aren't you at least worried that I'll pull my gun on you?" I asked as I followed him.



He snorted "And where in that outfit would you be hiding it?" I'd forgotten that I was only in my t-shirt.



"What I want to know is why you waited for my last call and then asked me and not Broots."



"Do I really want Broots to see me this way?" I opened my arms. Not waiting for an answer I led him to the reason for his visit. "There she be." I pointed at the computer.



"Looks docile enough." He teased. "Show me the problem."



I focused on my nemesis and such was my concentration that at first I didn't notice when he placed his hand on my bare leg. By the time I did he had worked his way to within striking distance of my pussy. I stopped fiddling with the computer and then stopped him.



"What! Do you think you are doing?" I snapped but I was already wet.



"An exploration before the diagnosis?" He replied innocently.



"Try again."



"An exploration?" he edited.



"You want...?" I offered.



He nodded.



"I think it only fair to inform you that there is someone else." I warned. "YOU! In a relationship?" He sounded surprised. I suppose he was but his hand never moved.



"And what is wrong with that?" I snapped.


He back peddled "Nothing! Nothing! It's just that I kind of become accustomed to the servicing that's all." He trailed off.



I conceded "You know me too well. Both he and I travel and when we meet... WE MEET."



He grinned "All the woman huh? You need two men to satisfy you." "When I itch I scratch." I replied and released his hand. Like a metal shaving to a magnet he slipped his hand higher and slipped his fingers up and began curling my hairs then slipped his fingers into my hot wet pussy. "You're not wearing anything under that."



"That you knew the moment I opened the door." I breathed then leaned in to kiss him. All thoughts of the problematic computer gone from my head. They were probably never in his to begin with.



He returned my kiss. I expected no less. His fingers worked their magic in me as his free hand began to caress my breasts through the t-shirt. The nipples responded instantly.



I was so wet by then that every move his fingers made a slurpy sound. I reached for his pants and set his cock free. Jarod never failed to meet my demands and he was rock hard. I shifted position and sat on him. Neither of us had removed one piece of clothing but
contact was made. I began to fuck him.



He anchored me by holding onto my waist and adding to each thrust I made. "God Parker that is great. Don't stop." He was breathing heavily and I was just as flushed.



I buried my faced in his shoulder for a split second. "You are so sweet." I told him as our rhythm intensified. It was true Jarod had the ability to fill me up the way no other man could. I was many things but dumb was not one. This was not love ... well maybe on some esoteric
scale but when Jarod jams himself into me all I feel is pure pleasure. And right now he was giving it to me in full measure.



He removed my one piece of clothing and I didn't think it possible but the simple act made me even more horny. There I was completely naked being screwed by a fully clothed man. Even now as I think about it I recognize the erotic nature of the fuck and I get wet all over
again.



My breasts were now his for the taking and take he did. The best way to describe the act is to equate it to a baby. I suckled him. One day Jarod will cause me to produce milk. And why not? I breast feed him enough.



Suddenly I felt the sign of organism. It didn't disappoint – it rocked my world and felt me helpless.



In the aftermath of a fuck from Jarod I am at my most vulnerable. As I slowly began to return to reality he stood and gently placed my boneless body on the carpet of my living room. I watched as he undressed and felt bad when I realized that he had not cum. He stood before me looking like a submarine.



He lay next to me and his cock was erect, but I was still reeling I couldn't help him.



As I say... this is when I am most helpless and he took advantage of me! As I lay on my back recuperating he parted my legs and began a massage of my pussy. His hand trailed up my stomach caressed my breasts and returned to my clit. I moaned. I was regaining control and I wanted to suck him.



I pushed him back and made my way south. God forbid that I am forced to give up fucking this man I will settle for the blow jobs. Jarod's cock is perfect. I suck on it the way I must have done when mother gave me a bottle. I relished the shape, the taste, the feel.
What can I say... he's perfect and I just lay there and suck on his dick the way a baby sucks a pacifier. Sometimes he even cums in my mouth and I accept that too.



Tonight I was not rewarded with such.



He pulled me up and we took the traditional mission position and he entered me. As I had had control a few moments before this time he took control and he took me right there. I had no objections.



I'll never understand the man's staying power. He had not achieved estercacy before but he was still holding back so that I could match him. He began slow and sweet. Every thrust was calculated for maximum inversions and pleasure. I was being killed by this pleasure.

As my please quota reached maximum he took it to the next level. He began to whisper to me "God Parker you are so tight! Who would think that you had two men fucking you! You like that don't you.


Having two men fuck you." Each word was accompanied by a thrust "So you like having me and him huh? Tell you what... if you are good I'll let you watch while I fuck him. If you are REALLY GOOD while he fucks you I'll fuck him. Or better still if you want he can take you from the front and I'll take you from behind." He stuck his tongue into my ear.



The picture created of my two men screwing as I watched sent me over. My back arched and he thrust deeper. My climb to the organism began and it was strong enough to bring him with me. It was not often we had a simultaneous climax; usually one followed the other a split
second later. Not tonight. We arrived together and it caused a multiple experience in me. I began to cum and it triggered Jarod, his climax then washed over me thus causing wave after wave to wash over me. I was done for. I had just been put through two organisms in a short space of time and the later being a multiple. I could now die contented.



As I lay contemplating the perfect balance of my world Jarod began to move. "What are you doing?" I asked.



He never replied as I gasped. He'd gone south to get himself some pussy juice. I had been producing the nectar all night and it was time for him to get some. I lay on the carpet of my living room with my legs spread apart allowing Jarod access to my core. He love sucking me
as much as I loved sucking him. Tonight we didn't indulge in the "69" position. He was in the mood for single focus. He used his fingers to part my lips then licked ice-cream style and got the desired reactions out of me. Then with alternating pressure he began to suck on my
clit. Or maybe after the way he had taken position I should say his clit. Anyway it went from feather soft to demanding almost painful pressure. I smiled as I felt his tongue follow the path his cock had just taken.



"You're ready." He pronounced.



"For what?" Did I want to know?



"To get laid."



I stared at him in shock. "What have we been doing all night?" He reply was to roll me over. "Parker you most times you act the bitch. Tonight you are going to get fucked the way a bitch should be." With that he raised my ass.



"Oh yes!" I agreed enthusiastically "Give it to me doggy style!"



"Come here bitch!" He traced my cunt from behind.



"Jarod quit forming the ass and fuck me." I demanded then begged "PLEASE?"



He kissed my raised butt. "When you say it like that how can me and the cock refuse? Spread." In a motion born of familiarity Jarod plunged himself deep into me and began the slow process of fucking me.



"God Jarod that is sooo sweet!" I cried and I didn't lie. He just taken be twice from the front the change to the back shot was beyond description. "Harder."



He complied and the pace increased. With each thrust I thought he'd come out through my mouth so deep did the plunge feel. He paused and leaned in to caress my breasts a la a farmer milking a cow. But we were not in the cow business and soon we returned to the
excellent dog fuck.



"Parker I'm cumming." He complained.



"Keep fucking baby. I'm right behind you." I assured him and for the second time that night we achieved simultaneous heaven. Finally after three incredible sessions he and I were exhausted. We lay on the floor entangled, his cock in my mouth as I sucked on it a la
pacifier style and every now and then he'd lick my pussy. What a night! What a fuck!



FINIS

==========================================





Title: Ride The Wave
Author: Rising Sun
For feedback e-mail me at: jagrslc@yahoo.com
For updates on my new FF join: jagrslc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
The FF is archived at: http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc
Join the Fan Fiction Challenge at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffchallange/


The Challenge as presented at the Fan Fiction Challenge at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffchallange/

"The Other Man (or woman, if you like)" challenge: Your POV
character discovers his/her lover is involved...VERY involved with
another partner. Or your POV character discovers he is the Other
Partner in an established relationship...How does he react to this
discovery? Does he confront his cheating partner? Does he continue
the relationship? Does he invite the other into the games?

Please guys; this one has so many possibilities...write me some

============================================






Rated: NC-17
Summary: Plot? What Plot!
Classification: Pretender Story
Disclaimer: Pretender characters portrayed her belong to others. No
copyright infringement intended. All other characters depicted are
purely fictional and any similarities to actual people are purely
coincidental.

Feedback: Send it.
Permission to archive: Permission granted.

Story written May 17, 2002