Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

A Buffet To Remember!
By A. Price


Ms. Parker surveyed the Ballroom it was full of people, but she had yet to see the one person she was looking for. Suddenly from under the table cloth, a single hand appeared motioning to her. She looked around the room before she cautiously knelt beside the table.

Lifting up the floor length table cloth she gasped loudly when she saw who was underneath it. She put her hand over her mouth and crawled under the table quickly, hoping no one noticed. She let out a soft giggle when she looked at him, he put his finger on her lips to shush her. He whispered "What's so funny?"

"What are you doing here, like that?" She whispered back. Jarod was sitting under the tall table completly naked holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and two glasses in the other.

"I'm going to celebrate the New Year." He answered quite seriously.

"Like that?" She replied incredulously stifling more laughter.

"Well, I was hoping for some company." He said seductively as his lips brushed lightly against hers.

"You were, just who did you think was going to join you under this table?" She asked with a smile as her lips met his in a passionate kiss.

"I think you know the answer to that." He murmured against her, his lips leaving hers to trail soft kisses down her bare shoulder. His hand worked the zipper on the back of her dress, soon exposing her full breasts to him. He swirled his tongue gently around one then the other. She let out a moan. "Shh, you have to be very, very quiet." He told her in his best Elmer Fudd voice. She giggled again.

Moving down he lifted the skirt of her full dress up to her neck, he leaned over her kissing her as his hands found her panties and pulled them down, he entered her gently.

"Jarod, we can't they'll hear us." Ms. Parker feebly protested between soft moans.

"Not if we time it just right." He told her looking at his watch as he thrust gently again.

"Time?" She murmured almost incoherently.

"Yep, fireworks are at Midnight everyone will be watching them." Another gentle thrust, another stifled moan.

He looked at his watch again and started counting " Ten, nine, eight, seven," thrust, moan, "six, five, four" thurst, moan "three, two, one!" Fireworks went off outside and under the table as Jarod increased his pace. Oh's and ah's could be heard from the crowd outside and from under the buffet table if you listened closely enough.

"Happy New Year, Ms. Parker!" Jarod said as he squeezed himself next to her under the table wrapping his arm protectively around her.

"Happy New Year, Jarod." She said as she snuggled closer to him.

Amazingly enough no one noticed the bouncing buffet table.

The End!