Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer : The Pretender and all character associated with it belongs to NBC and 20th Century Fox. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.


The Great Outdoors
by A. Price


Ms. Parker settled herself into the small tent. Me, sleeping in a tent, in the middle of nowhere, no one is going to believe this She settled down in the sleeping bag trying to ignore the hard ground beneath her.

When she was almost asleep she heard the zipper of the tent being unzipped, she reached for her gun aim towards the tent door. She saw the tall body stealthily sneak in the tent. Very quietly, she spoke "Don't move or you die. Who are you?"

A very familiar soft laugh invaded the small tent.

"You, how did you find me here?" She asked in the quiet darkness.

"I can always find you. You should know that by now." His voice wrapped like silk around each word. He crawled closer to her, unbuttoning his shirt with one hand and balancing on the other, he leaned over and captured her waiting lips with his.

She sat up and finished removing his shirt, then reached for the top button of his jeans (501 button fly - okay? I like those jeans) She could feel his hardness against her thigh as she wriggled out of the sleeping bag. His hands were soon all over her, bringing small moans of delight from her as he pulled her shirt over her head, unclasping the bra and exposing her breasts. She continued the small sighs as he gave careful ministrations to each breast.

She wiggled underneath him, pulling his face forcefully to meet hers, their tongues fought a delicious battle. "Now, Jarod. Now!" She whispered in his ear, as his hands moved lower, helping her out of panties.

Soon they were entwined in a different battle, meeting each other thrust for thrust, their passion high. After a jointly reaching ecstasy, they fell on each other, out of breath, completely spent.

In the early hours of morning, he gently shook her awake. "I've got to go now." He kissed her deeply before she could speak. "I'll see you soon." He told her as he silently left the tent. She fell asleep shortly, contented.

Ms. Parker got up and joined her father and the others around the breakfast table. "So, Angel, did you sleep well?" asked Mr. Parker.

"Wonderfully, Daddy. There is a lot to be said for the great outdoors!" She said with broad smile.

The End