Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Thinking
Emily
By:24



She watches as Jeremy goes down the sidewalk towards the park dribbling his basketball. She knew that she mothered the boy, but she knew that he needed it. From what she heard that Jeremy didn’t get no love inside the Centre. She thought about growing up like that and then her thoughts went towards Jarod. Was Jarod loved inside the Centre? She didn’t think so. She also wondered what it was like growing up there. She had seen her brother twice. Once from far away with her mother and then the time she was thrown out of the building. This time she had actually met him. She was very excited that she had finally got to meet the brother that was lost to the family. She only wished that Kyle had been there too.

Her father was doing the best that he could keeping the little family together. She wished that they could finally be a family. Her mother and Jarod finally being reunited. That would be a teary scene to see and she could hardly wait till that happened.

Her mother was somewhere and was excited being with her again. She wondered what she would think about Jeremy and Ethan. They would have to explain to her that Jeremy was Jarod’s clone. What would she think about that? She knew that she loved Jeremy, but what about her mother?

Ethan was a very special man. She had been looking for him before she was shoved out the window and was glad to finally meet him. She could tell when he would be listening to his mother because of his face.

She heard her father talking about Sydney her brothers keeper, handler or mentor. Whatever you wanted to call it. She sometimes thought that Sydney was more his jailer. After talking to her father she knew that it wasn’t Sydney’s fault that he kept Jarod at the Centre.

She heard Jeremy talk about Miss Parker and how she had tried to save him before Jarod did. She wondered how Miss Parker could try to chase after her brother so that she can return him back to the place that he’d been running from so long. Again, after talking to her father she knew it wasn’t her fault either. She found out that Catherine staged her own death right in front of her daughter. She also knew that Raines killed Catherine because he wanted Ethan to himself.

She shook her head and turned on the radio and let the music cascade over her. Taking her troubles away from her for just a little while longer.

The End.