Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Missing
Coming together
By: 24


The Centre
Blue Cove, Delaware.

Broots quickly typed into his computer trying to find out where Jarod was. He was worried about the pretender because he had helped him when he was trying to get custody of his little girl. He hoped that Jarod was okay and he wasn’t hurt.

Miss Parker and Sydney barged in hoping that there might be something on Jarod.

“Anything on Jarod, Broots?”

“Not yet.”

Suddenly there was a beep coming from the computer.

“What is it Broots?”

He quickly started typing and a screen came up.

“We have a hit on Jarod. He’s in Cleveland, Ohio.”

They quickly boarded the Centre’s jet and flew to Cleveland.


********

Clarkson Institute
Location Unknown.

Mason watched as the Institute’s tech’s as they tried to find Jarod. How had he escaped them? Why did he escape? There was a noise coming from the computer and they quickly got the information.

“He’s in Cleveland, Ohio.”

“Thank you.” He quickly left the room and rounded up his men to capture their runaway pretender. He hoped that the Centre didn’t know where he was.

He stared out the Institute’s own jet’s window’s deep in his own thoughts. He shook his head as he turned to his men.

“Remember we want him alive men. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” He said as he turned back to the window.