Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Thank you for all the reviews for my story Help. That was definitely more reviews that I had gotten for all my stories even my first one.


Help Again
Help


Jarod stood in the simulation room doing a simulation when they burst in. He backed away when they entered with guns aiming at Henry his mentor. He looked at them and then back at Henry. He didn’t know what was happening and he was scared.

“Jarod it’s okay we’re not going to hurt you.”

“Who are you?”

“You don’t know who we are?” Asked Agent Miller.

“No.”

“We are FBI Agents and we helped you bring down The Centre.”

“The Centre? What’s that?”

“That is where you were kept ever since you were a child. They kidnapped you and held you prisoner and made you do simulations and when you found out about them you ran away.”

“I’ve been here all my life. Not at the Centre. I think you have me confused with someone else.”

“No, you are Jarod Charles.”

“My name is Jarod, but I don’t know my last name.”

“It is Charles. Your father is Major Charles and your mother is Margaret Charles. You have a sister named Emily and you have a brother named Ethan. He is the one that alerted us that you were in trouble. You also had another brother named Kyle, but he died trying to save your life.”

“That can’t be.”

One of the agents turned to Henry.

“What did you do to him?”

“We gave him a drug to forget his past life.”

“It’s true then?”

“Yes, it’s true Jarod. You brought down the Centre and were reunited with your family and we lured you into a trap. We then brought you here and administered a drug to you that would wipe out all your memories of your past inside the Centre and everything else.”

“Is there a cure for this drug?”

“It will wear off.”

“When?”

“Soon.” Was all that Henry said.

They arrested Henry and took him away. Jarod was taken back home where his parents were waiting for him along with Miss Parker, Sydney, Broots and Ethan. They had gotten the word that Jarod might not remember them for a while, but it will wear off.

It was two hours after he was back home that his memory came back to him. He hugged his family and thanked the agents for getting him out of that place. He promised the FBI Agents that he would help them track down the other competitors of the Centre and bring them down too because he didn’t want to be captured again.

The End