Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Help Again
Jarod


They came for him at night. They quickly and quietly made their way towards the bedroom and grabbed him. He tried to fight back, but there were to many and they gave him a sedative. They carried the unconscious man to the car along with his things.

Jarod awoke sometime later inside a cell. The only other thing that was there was a table and a chair and of course the bed that he was on. He heard the door unlocking and he stood up.

Four burly looking man and a lanky man in a suit came in. They stared at the pretender for a minute.

“Who are you? Why am I here?”

“We are a competitor of the Centre. We know all about you and the Centre. We also knew that you never stopped your pretends, so we set up a trap for you that you couldn’t resist.”

“If you know me then you know that I will not work with you.”

“Oh, but you will pretender.”

The four burly men in red suits advanced on Jarod and quickly grabbed him. They dragged him down the hallway and into another room. He couldn’t believe that he brought down the Centre just to be brought to another corporation like the Centre.

They tried electroshock, whips and other various forms of torture, but he didn’t give in. Finally they had one thing left. It was a drug that they were making before Jarod brought down the Centre. They had hoped that they would get Jarod when he had escaped the Centre, but they didn’t have much luck with that. The drug when administered would make the person would forget their past life and believe that they had always been where they were at. They would do anything that you told them to do.