Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: They are not mine, I make no money with this and so on and so on and so on!

Authors Note: Hey everyone. This might be a bit confusing, at least at first but just try it. This is not very long so don’t give up if you don’t get it at the beginning. Up to the end everything will reveal itself. Promise! Go on now and have fun!

~~~~~~~

The Call



The telephone rang. „What?“

„Huh, where are your manners?“

„I don’t have any!“

„Yes, you do.“

„Then they are buried deep under the surface and long since forgotten!“

“That’s a pity!”

“What do you want?”

“Just talk.”

“Ugh. Then start talking.”

“About what?”

“You called. You wanted to talk, so you must know about what you want to talk!”

“I just can’t seem to remember.”

“Ah, come on, don’t play dumb with me! Start talking!”

“Why?”

“Whyyyy? Are you drunk?”

“Not that I know of!”

“Stop that!”

“What?”

“That! Stop plying a game with me. I’m not in the mood for that! I have things to do!”

“Really? Do I keep you from anything?”

“Yes”

“That’s a pity!”

“We already had that one! Tell me something I don’t know!”

“Like?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps why you called?”

“Where would the fun be in that?”

“Agh. Get to the point!”

“Aw, come on, don’t ruin your mood!”

“No, you are perfectly capable of doing that without my input!”

“Cute, not funny but cute!”

“Do you want anything besides tormenting me?”

“Not at the moment.”

“Great. Can we end that then now? You called me the last six days in a row and there was never anything essential. If you have anything important, you can call back tomorrow.”

“We can also talk now.”

“I shouldn’t have given you that number!”

“Maybe.”

“You know, I gave that number to you for a case of an emergency, not to just torment me with calls around the clock!” Jarod protested.

“You must have known that I would make use of it”, Parker retorted, smirking.

“I should have!” Jarod admitted and terminated the call.

Parker looked at the telephone in her hand. Tormenting Jarod for a change was fun. Normally she was the one being pissed of after a conversation.

She smiled. She had turned the tables on him!

The End


Hehehe, that was fun for me at least. I hope, you liked it, too. I don’t think that I will make a sequel to this one. That depends on what you tell me and most importantly if I can persuade my muse to agree to a sequel. I won’t promise anything. Maybe I will continue this one, maybe not. Only time will tell.
Tell me if you liked it. Was it good, bad, surprising, obvious,… Tell me!