Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Pretender" , TNT does. This is a piece of non-profit fanfiction and there are no copyright infringements intended. I do not get any money out of this so please don't sue. The song "On the wings of love" doesn't belong to me either, I got it from a CD by David Whitley.


Title: On the wings of love
By: Chris
Rated: **R**
Category: S
Spoilers: none
Keywords: MPJR
Note: Shipper story; sexual content: not suitable for people under legal age (and some others as well..)


Just smile for me
And let the day begin.
You are the sunshine
That lights my heart within.

Jarod looked up from his book when the door opened. She shot him a smile and disappeared into the bedroom. She was naked and her still wet hair clung to her shoulders. Jarod closed the book he had been working on and got up. He went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He took out a bottle with thick creamy liquor and put it onto the table, and got two glasses from the cupboard. He filled one of the glasses with icecubes and took both, the bottle and the glasses, to the bedroom.

And I'm sure that you're
an angel in disguise
Come take my hand
And together we will ride
On the wings of love.

The room was dark, except for two candles on the nightstand. Parker was sitting on the bed, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She smiled at him and her hands let go of the blanket. It slid down and her skin shone in the light of the flickering candles. When Jarod put the glasses and the bottle down on the nightstand his back was shortly turned towards Parker. He heard a rustling sound behind him and then felt her warm breath at his neck. Her hands slid over his chest and she started to unbutton the shirt, still standing behind him. Her head rested against his back and he could feel that she was smiling.
He turned around and slowly kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes were closed when she pulled down his shirt. Parker was still struggling with unbuttoning his pants. Jarod helped her and got out of his jeans. He closed his arms around her waist and lifted her up. Her hands were on his shoulders and she smiled down on him. She was standing on the bed, pulling at his arms. He lost his balance and fell down onto the mattress, pulling her with him. She was lying on top of him, grinning broadly. Jarod clenched his teeth, trying not to howl. When she saw his face she stopped grinning. Suddenly she realized where she had hit him with her knee. She sat up and took the glass with the ice cubes. His eyes were still squeezed shut when she put the first ice cube into his belly button.

Up and above the clouds
The only way to fly
Is flying high upon the wings of love.

He gasped and opened his eyes. Fascinated he stared at Parker who was watching the ice cube sliding down his muscular belly. She told him to relax and only then did he realize that he had been holding his breath and that every muscle in his body had been tense. He tried to relax, tried to ignore the water trickling down on either side of his belly. She sat down on his legs and forced him to lie still. He tried to find a way to occupy his hands but didn't know what to do. She looked up and stretched out her hands. He put his hands in hers only to find them pinned beside his ears only split seconds later. She was looking down on him, nearly her whole weight on her arms holding his hands down. Her face was close to his and he closed his eyes. He felt her lips near his ears and heard her whisper soft words of love.

On the wings of love
Only the two of us together
flying high
Is flying high upon the wings
of love

When he turned his head to kiss her she hissed at him not to move and to keep his eyes closed. He looked a little surprised but obeyed to her order. The ice cube had melted and his belly button was nearly numb. She was covering his face with kisses and suddenly she wrapped a scarf around his eyes. He wanted to protest but she put a finger onto his lips. He didn't like to be at her mercy at first but he tried to tell himself, that she loved him and that he had to trust her. He tried to imagine that this was like a sim, like pretending to be blind, relying only on what you hear and what you feel. But the next problem was, that she was still holding his arms down. He had to trust her completely.
He gasped for air when she kissed him. It was not the kiss itself, but her mouth was filled with ice cubes and she let them slip into his mouth as well. She backed off again, leaving the ice cubes in his mouth. His arms were now held down by her legs and she started to massage his chest. Another ice cube now found its way from his nipples down to his belly button and he was sure that it didn't find its way down his whole body all on his own. He could hear Parker chuckle when he had finally gotten rid of the ice cubes in his mouth. His belly button was still numb, and so was his mouth right now.

You look at me and I begin to melt
Just like the snow when a ray of sun is felt.

He couldn't help but smile, imagining Parker in a black leather suit and for this grin he earned another ice cube but this time on his knee. He shrieked slightly and Parker chuckled. She let go of his arms and the first thing Jarod did was getting rid of the scarf. He looked at her and smiled.
It hadn't been easy for both of them to trust each other the way they did right now. It had been deep in Jarod's mind, that she was hunting him, trying to bring him back to the Centre. Parker had tried hard to earn his trust until he had finally gotten rid of his fears. She had stopped working for the Centre nearly one year ago and she had never regretted it.

And I'm crazy 'bout you baby
can't you see?
I'd be so delighted if you
would come with me

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her beside him. She was lying in his arms, her head resting on his chest. She smiled when she thought back to Jarod's shriek when she had put the ice cube on his knee. What would have happened if she had put the ice cube on his penis? Jarod looked at her with a questioning glance. She tried to shake off the grin but he started to grin as well. He pulled her over until she was lying on top of him. Then he turned around until he was lying on top. "My turn," he whispered and started to cover her breast with kissed. Her hands grasped his hair and pulled him up until he was looking at her. She whispered a sweet "I love you" and let go of his hair again.


On the wings of love
up and above the clouds
the only way to fly
is on the wings of love

He took the scarf he had only recently ripped away from his eyes and covered Parker's eyes. She didn't pull back like he had, but her body stiffened. He grinned and told her to relax. He took the bottle from the nightstand and filled himself a glass with the creamy liquid while watching her breast rise and fall in an unsteady rhythm. He grinned and poured some of the liquor from his glass onto Parker's belly. She yelped and pulled the scarf from her eyes.
"What the hell--," she started but stopped in mid-sentence when Jarod started to lick the creamy liquid away. She watched his tongue making its way from her belly button up to her breast and her nipples. Her hands grabbed the sheets and her body arched towards his touch. Jarod closed his eyes and inhaled Parker's sweet scent. He wanted her perfect body all for himself, never giving it to anybody else. He didn't know what it was - if he had thought with words or stopped in his movements - but Parker looked at him with a reproachful look in her eyes.
"Giving me to whom?"
"Sorry I've been thinking aloud. I would never want to spare you with someone else," he whispered.
"I hope so," she whispered back.

On the wings of love
Only the two of us together
flying high
is flying high upon the wings of love.

He continued to lick the liquor from her belly and from her bellybutton. Parker giggled and tried to escape his embrace. Jarod just grinned and poured some more liquor from his glass onto her belly. He put an ice cube into her bellybutton and watched her. The ice slowly melted and started to build a little pool on her belly and all around her bellybutton. He started to lick it away and pushed the ice cube with his tongue towards her breasts. She tried to stop him but he was faster and held her arms down with his own hands. He looked up into her eyes. Even though he held her down she smiled at him. He had been worried she wouldn't enjoy the night but she did. A mysterious smile played around her lips but he had no idea why.

Yes you belong to me
and I'm yours exclusively
and right now we live and breathe each other

The ice cube read Parker's nipples and he let go of it. The tiny bit that was left slid to the side and disappeared in the sheets. He let go of her arms and she wrapped them around his neck to pull him down to lie on top of her. Her skin was cold and wet and he tried not to suck in air at the contact. Parker only smiled.
They kissed passionately and he felt himself growing hard against her. She smiled and kissed him with even more enthusiasm. She didn't say anything when he slid inside her just closed her eyes and tried to find a corresponding rhythm.

Inseparable it seems
we're soaring like a stream
running free
traveling on the wings of love

Afterwards he held her in his arms like he never wanted to let her go again. She snuggled into his arms and sighed heavily before closing her eyes. Had he ever been happy like this before? Had he ever dreamed about a moment like this? Ever since the moment she had given him the first kiss he had been in love with her and had wanted her to be his and his alone. No one there to separate them. No Centre, no Daddy Parker, no Lyle and no sweeper teams. Not that they had forgotten about them. Not that they weren't searching for him anymore. But Parker had changed sides. She was with him now. Together they were trying to fool the Centre, make them believe they were dead, make them believe they weren't hiding together in a cabin far off in the Austrian mountains. Nobody knew they were there. Nobody even knew that the cabin was inhabited with something more that goats. The goats were still in the house but in the basement. Nobody had cared that there were strangers living up there now. Jarod had asked a friend for a favour and here they were. The cabin didn't look inhabited from the outside but it had everything their hearts desired. Even electricity and water but at the moment he didn't care for all the comfort. Everything that counted was Parker who was lying next to him.

On the wings of love
Up and above the clouds
the only way to fly
is flying high upon the
wings of love

He took his arm from around her shoulders and sat up to look at her. She had an asking look in her eyes when he got up and went to the door.
"I'll be right back", he promised and left the room.
Parker wrapped the sheets tightly around her and closed her eyes. Had she ever been happy like this before? Had she ever dreamed that everything would become perfect like this? She was with Jarod now. Together they were trying to fool the Centre, make them believe they were dead, make them believe they weren't hiding together in a cabin far off in the Austrian mountains. Things had never been better. And she had a little secret she was still hiding from him. He didn't know that the first time they had made love in the cabin had been the night when she had become pregnant. It had been only five weeks ago but she was sure about it.

On the wings of love
only the two of us together
flying high.

Jarod returned with a little box in his hands. She had no idea of his plans and had no idea what the box contained. He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He took her hand and put it on top of the box. He whispered, "I love you", and made her open the box. It contained another box which was wrapped in silver and gold. She took it out and unwrapped it. It contained still another box with a golden sign on top of it. Parker looked at him with that mysterious smile playing around her lips once more.

Flying high on the wings of love
up and above the clouds
The only way to fly is on the wings
of love

"How did you know? I haven't told you."
"It's your smile and the way you move. You're different. It started about four weeks ago. I wasn't sure at first but now I am. It's a girl, isn't it?"
"Yes, her name's going to be Catherine. And it was five weeks ago."
"The first night?"
Parker only nodded and opened the little box. It contained a small chain with a little plate that had the name "Catherine" engraved on the front.
"How did you know?"
"I didn't really know. It's a coincidence. It belonged to your mother when she was a little girl. I think it would be best to give it to your daughter now."
"My daughter? Our daughter. Thank you so much, Jarod."

On the wings of love
up and above the clouds
The only way to fly
is flying high upon the wings
of love

She put the box on the nightstand and pulled Jarod back into the bed. The sheets slid down to the ground but they didn't realize. Carefully Jarod kissed and caressed Parker's belly and thought he could hear the baby's thought. In his mind he tried to tell the baby where they were and what had happened but she seemed to know everything. He remembered that the baby had the same abilities he and Parker had and that they would be much stronger now that their abilities were combined. He smiled and heard the baby smile as well. He looked up and saw Parker smile. Not the mysterious smile that had played around her lips but a broad smile that lightened up her whole face.
They made love the whole night through until the sun crept up over the horizon. Even though they were up the whole night the baby was sleeping and both felt a deep contentment and a deep inner peace they had never felt before. And all three wished their lives would stay like this forever. Without the Centre, without sweepers and with nobody searching for them. Maybe one day they would be a normal family living in a normal city and living a normal life. Maybe. One day.
*We will. Definitely.* A tiny little voice said.

On the wings of love