Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter 3- One Crazy Night


I climb out of the truck and look around. “Let’s get all this stuff inside so we can play. This is going to be great. I need me something to drink, that flight lasted forever.”

”Oh hell yeah” I say somehow by a force unknown we manage to haul in everything that loaded down the back end, at last we were indoors. I flicked on the light and say “My couch is shit, my dog’s a bitch but the house is clean.”

I look around at the house, it was homey, and the room was going to be dwarfed by the massive TV we just bought. We had so much junk that we just dumped down and I had my dorky Aussie gifts to give out too yet.

”We can go see the Roo’s in the morning they are at their houses, but we can get this tele rigged up and pop in the DVDs” After struggling to get the shit out of it’s box and up on the stand, I looked down at the massive amounts of cords and cables “Shit gotta call Sting for some advice on how to hook all this crap up.”

“Oh man, and wait to you try to set up the damned recorder. What a nightmare. Call Sting up, get him to fix it, and lets have us a party.” I proclaim, in the mood to celebrate.

”Sounds like a plan” I grin and ring up Sting’s number, I put him on the speaker phone which annoys the hell out of him, he grumbles but tells me where to connect everything.

“G’day mate” I call out from the background, giggling with Arls.

Lil’ Roo can be heard in the background saying in a happy voice “Hi Jacs, can you cuss for me just once, I love your accent” I tell him to hush but he insists like the little Roo he is.

“Son-of-a-bitch” I tell him in my ‘cute’ accent, as he puts it. I then inform them that they are the ones with the accents.

He laughs and asks if she smuggled him in a Roo or at least a koala, I tell him to hush once more, Sting is laughing in the background as I finally manage to hook up things properly.

“Got them right here in my bag” I inform him. He has a fixation with Australian wildlife at the moment, and was disappointed to find we didn’t all have Roos in our yards. I shake my head at the dumbness of Americans when it comes to Aussie culture.

I tell the Roo’s goodnight after they ask if we are going to be throwing some shrimp on the barbi and drinking Fosters. “Well we are all set what shall we watch first?” I ask but I know already which DVD will be put in first. Pulling out the snackies and Jacs’ prized bottle of scotch and my Vodka lemonade, we settle in for the show.

I slip Red Rock into the machine and squealed in delight as I saw a glorious 50 inches of Jarod in widescreen, surround sound glory. Long gone are my shitty videos with ads and my sub standard VCDs. Of course we talked all the way through the episode, pausing it every so often to admire the scenery before us. “God damn it Arls, that Lyle is such a prick, look what he is doing to Jarod” I curse at the T.V.

”Damn I know what you mean, I hate Lyle” I say taking a drink “Poor Jarod, someone should treat him good, take care of him for a change.”

“I would look after Jarod” I pout, more than a little drunk by now. I can’t believe I just flew half way across the world to watch a T.V show. But she hated Lyle for completely different reasons than I did. She was not concerned about what he did to poor Jarod, but that he killed Kyle, and after only such brief appearances too. Luckily she had Touching Evil to fall back on, but those morons at the USA network had canned that too.

I look down at my bottle which is surprisingly already half gone and add “I bet you would take real good care of Jarod if you had him” We put on another episode and sit back giggling some more and chatting.

“Ohh yea” I sniff, mourning with Jarod the loss of his brother, but once Dragon House goes in, all is forgotten because Kyle is back again. I know Arls loves Dragon House because that is THE Kyle episode, but I am already looking forward to Unforgotten, which will be my next choice. Season 2 has all the best stuff in.

I sit entranced as I watch, I love watching Kyle “You know I can never get enough of this episode Jacs” I smile “Damn it’s gonna be something to really meet these guys in Vegas” I am getting quite tipsy by now and add “We could totally stalk the stars Jacs”

“I got dibs on Michael, you go for Jeffrey. Does that sound fair?” I ask her, slurring my speech by now and shaking my head at her Kyle fixation. But it’s all good. “Just make sure we stay away from Jamie, he is a bad man” I proclaim.

I laugh, one thing about Jacs and I we have always agreed on which guys we want “Totally agreed” I jump up and dig around in my closet for my pajama’s, I have about 30 pairs and finally settle on a pink one “There’s 2 bathrooms one off to your right and one that’s connected to my bedroom if you wanna change, got the 3 bedrooms, one is my computer room at the back of the hall, but we can just flop down on the mattress here in the living room, its comfy.

“Here sounds damn fine” I tell her munching on more junk food, eyes glued to the set. “Ohh shit, here it is....my fave part....Ohh look at that. Jarod chained to the bed that is what I want to see.”

I turn around and look at the screen and grin “I bet you wouldn’t mind having Weiss in that position, bet he wouldn’t mind either.”

I knock down the last of my drink, “It wouldn’t be a hardship that is for damned sure” I tell her. Not that I have ever had THAT particular fantasy before.

”You know Jacs” I say more than drunk now “Remember all those times we used to joke about what we would do if we ever met Weiss?”

“Yes” I sigh, looking at the screen, to drunk to really make coherent thoughts work anymore.

”Well you are going to get a chance to really meet him in person; I bet you even get a hug when we go to the private party” I am musing over some naughty thoughts by now and look back into my drink “Would be funny if...oh shucks it’s just a silly.”

“What?” I ask, pausing the video just as that bitch Bridgette climbs over his prone body. “What?” I ask again.

I giggle not believing what I am about to say “What if we…..what if we really do it?”

“Do what Arls?” I ask, way too drunk to play guessing games.

I stumble to the refrigerator and pour myself some juice into a glass mixing it with some vodka “Want some Juice Jacs?” I ask her with a devious smile. As I poke my head around the corner, Jacs gives me a little scowl.

“You know how I feel about the damned juice Arls” I reply as she comes back into the living room with her drink. “Now are you going to let me know what you are thinking about?”

Flopping back down on the bed I look over at Jacs, pausing for a moment to take a long drink then say with a sneaky grin....”Let’s steal Weiss”