Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Meeting Place

 

 

“Have you found your family yet?”

 

“No, but I haven’t stopped looking. The only message I got was from my father, but that was long ago. He said that Emily was doing better and Jeremy was keeping her entertained.”

 

“Emily and who’s Jeremy?”

 

“I found out I had a sister. She was born after me and Kyle was stolen. Jeremy was the name my clone Gemini picked.”

 

“How is he? I remember him.”

 

“He’s doing fine. He said if I ever saw you again to thank you for trying to help him escape.”

 

“He reminded me of so much like you at that age. He had the same sad expression that you had at that age. It was like I was transported back in time when I saw him.”

 

“He told me that.”

 

“Are you going to keep doing your pretends?”

 

“I don’t know. I want to stop running from place to place, so I can find my family, but I don’t know if that’s ever possible. I just wish that Kyle could have been part of it if I ever do reunite with my family.”

 

Just then Angelo came in and they looked at him and saw Thomas and Debbie standing there.

 

“You were listening to our conversation weren’t you?”

 

“I wanted to know how you knew Jarod. What are Sims and why was he stolen.”

 

They both made their way to the table and sat down.