Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Category: K
Rating: R
Spoilers: Up to School Daze
Summary: In the darkness of his existence there was a glimmer of hope.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and am just playing around with them.

Beta Read by my cat Poofy.



Dragon: A Decade in Limbo

By Madame Estrella




Dragon House


A young boy sat in the SL-27 Sim lab writing in a blue notebook. He looked up as a balding man in a dark gray suit entered the room and approached the boy. He picked up the notebook and thumbed through the pages, looking over the boy’s work.

“Very good.” The man said and then he backhanded the boy across the face. The boy recoiled and tenderly touched his face while glaring at the old man.

“I’m taking you to the Dragon House.” The man said. The boy nodded his head.

“I feel safe there.” The boy replied.

“And you always will.” The man replied.

The boy rode in the back of the black town car with the man for hours. He gazed out the windows as they passed through the serene landscape. It had been very bright at first, but once the boy’s eyes had adjusted to the light, he took in every feature.

They arrived at the large white mansion. Around the roof of the porch jutted ornate wooden dragons. The boy fixated on them with his light blue eyes. The man led him into the house where the boy was free to wander the home and the yard, but always under supervision.

The sweepers never talked to the boy, except to tell him what not to do or touch or when to go inside. Only the man talked to him, and only he really listened. Except for when the little girl came to visit.

As the boy aged, his wonderment diminished. He grew cold inside and began to view the world from a dark, pessimistic standpoint. He didn’t care about what others thought, or believed. He was right, and only what he believed truly mattered.

In whispered confidence, he found meaning in his dismal existence, which became his sole focus in life.

Then one day, the boy ran away.

To Be Continued…

Feedback is Welcome!