Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own the people or the songs. All the songs used in the this story is by the Eagles. Who knows who owns them now? I guess still Steven Long and Craig Van Sickle.

Raven Hair, Ruby Lips
By: G. Barton


Raven Hair, Ruby Lips
Sparks fly from her finger tips



He couldn't keep her out of his head. Not that having her in his head was a bad thing, especially lately. They were getting closer to him and he knew why. Her.




He was letting his feelings get in the way. He wondered is she was feeling the same.



He laid back in bed, with his head hitting the pillow. He never slept much but lately it was like not at all the last few weeks. She was running through his head day and night. He ran his hand over his chest, over his nipples. He took a deep

breath as his hand moved lower. He grabbed his hardness and closed his eyes. He could see her. Her dark hair dancing across his chest as she kissed his hairy one. Running her tongue over his pecks, he could feel her skin next to his.



Every night I'm lyin' in bed
holdin' you close in my dreams
Here in my heart I give you the best of my love
I'm goin' back in time and
It's a sweet dream
It was a quiet night and I would be alright
If I could go on sleeping



He could reach out and touch her. Her small perky breast pressed against his. His mouth swallowing them. Slowly taking each one. Grabbing her nipples and sucking gently. Oh yeah he could taste her.



He could feel her getting wet as he reached down between her legs. Pushing her clitoris apart, sliding two fingers in, yeah he could definitely feel her on top of him. Replacing his fingers with his hard penis, he could feel her hot breath on his neck. He could feel her breathing getting shorter as he entered her hard and fast. Just the way she liked it. He could taste her every body part.



She can rock you in the nighttime
'Til your skin turns red



Something caused him to jump and his eyes popped opened. He scanned the room her and she was nowhere to be found.



I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
I've been searching for an Angel in white
I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
And I can feel her but she's nowhere in sight



Jarod took a deep breath and closed his eyes again, hoping to regain the dream he was having.



The End