Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer is that I don't own the characters of Miss Parker, Sydney, Angelo, Sydney or Broots. I own the character of Aphrael the Angel . . . . Enjoy


Guardian Angel Series
2 - Aphrael
by Trisha




"It's been awhile my friends and that's not been intentionally done on anyone's part. Angelo's been busy snooping through the Centre's Archives, something he loves to do. The rooms are located deep inside the Centre where it is dark, peaceful and quiet. No one can watch things down there, for there are no security cameras located in the Archvies. Even if they could watch, Angelo is usually too smart to get caught. That's when he wants to play Centre Shadow. This latest time involved Sydney. Angelo found Claudia's watch and knew that it would bring up painfully memories for him, but Angelo saw no other way for the Chairman to admit the truth. Something that doesn't happen very often in this dark place. The truth is only metered out in very small doses. Angelo knew that the camera on Sydney's computer was running; therefore he knew that the only people that could help Sydney face his demons were Miss Parker and Broots.

When Miss Parker came to him that afternoon, to ask about the watch, Angelo knew she was coming. He sensed her, for they are connected and have been since childhood. As much as she hates to admit it, in her heart, Angelo is the brother that she longs to have . . . .Angelo is always going to help Jarod show her the truth, even if it's given in little bits and pieces.

Angelo has his own demons to face and that is that he is unable to communicate fully and succinently with others due to Mr. Raines therapy on him as a small boy. Angelo is as clever and quick as Jarod but because he uses his feeling to communicate, no one of importance here places much regard on Angelo's intelligence.

One other little piece of information that you people may find interesting, it was Angelo that discovered the RUMOR information and passed it on to Jarod. Do you seriously believe that Jarod uncovered it himself? Jarod was trying to find any information for Parker, but Angelo discovered it hidden in an obscure little file on the Centre's mainframe. No one would have thought twice to look for it in that file, not even Jarod. Yet, Angelo felt the betrayal and pain in the file and immediately sent it to him. I am around to protect Angelo from the likes of Mr. Raines and Lyle as well as comfort him when he needs to be comforted. It is their abuse that angers me so and I allow Angelo to unleash his fustrations by betraying the evil that festers in this dark place.

If you will excuse me, Angelo is worried about Jarod. . . ."

"Dangerous man hurt friend."

"No, my sweet Angel, no one is going to hurt Jarod. Chloe is with him, helping him resist the urge to break. . . .Jarod is stronger than you think. . . .sometimes. I only wonder what he sees in that VTCF agent. . . .but that is not my place to comment. Shush, sweet Angel, concentrate on Sydney, it's Syndey that needs help. Your revelations will open someone's eyes at the deceit that is bred in this place. That's not all that is bred here. . . .it's dishearting to say the least."




Feedback please : Ractrish@aol.com