Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Thanks so much everyone, for all of the reviews and comments! I'm really glad you're enjoying this! It's been a while since I sat down and wrote a *fanfiction* for any fandom, particularly an actual third-person story :-) Do send more feedback, I enjoy it very much! :-)

By the way, I thought this might be useful...

Clairsentience- the psychic perception of smell, taste, touch, emotions and physical sensations, registered either internally or externally; superphysical sense perception



Part Four: The Centre, Lost

The wheels on the portable oxygen tank squeaked, screaming for oil. The footsteps that preceded the annoying sound were quick and hard, carrying more emotion that the man's entire being hard possessed in years. The state of the Centre was evident on his face, with his deeply-etched frown.

Mr. Raines was angry.

Rage blurred the gray area he lived in, turning shades of red and violet.

"Find the girl!" he growled at the team of sweepers and technicians gathered in his office. "And kill the boy and their mother. Should Jarod or Sydney stand in the way, dispose of all of them!"

Mr. Raines was very angry. And Angelo was very scared.

"Daughter scared, worry... Friend, too. Must help Daughter and Friend," he decided, scurrying through the airvents to where his DSAs were hidden, and his computer waited.

Mr. Parker was angry as well, with his daughter? Yes. With himself? Most definitely.

Had he not pushed her, had he not followed the plan, the girl would remain in the Centre. Had he followed his plan, his daughter and her children would all be inside the Centre, together, safer.

Project Clairsentience, T2 would be his. Mirage would be finished... the Centre would be winning. His Centre.

But he had not.

The Centre was losing, his Centre. Catherine and Edna and Margaret... their Centre was winning. The Centre that was lost.

Oh yes, Mr. Parker was angry, too. And Mr. Raines - "Dr. Billy" Raines - oh, how he would pay.

Mr. Parker threw the memo back on the desk and slid the fresh clip into his gun. This time, Raines was going to die.

He then exited his office, and Angelo jumped from the air vent. After retreiving the memo, he returned to his computer and began typing.

'Project Clairsentience, Trial 2, must be terminated. All subjects to be retrieved, dead. Security updates to follow.

WR'

Angelo stopped there, and began to type his own message. 'Daughter, run. Friend, too. And Friend's friends, run.' He finished and hit send.

The old Centre was angry. And they feared the new Centre, their creations.

In them, the Centre Lost would rise again.