Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used
without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.




What A DSA Can Reveal
by M N



Today is one of this day, when you wake up the morning, it's not so bad, but soon it happens that after you stood thousand times to prepar your breakfast you have to re-stood one last time to open a new milk box. And that is the sign everything will be difficult .

Effectively, each thing you trie, aborts or asks patience that lack you so cruelly. So you happen to end in a state of "non retour". You cannot stand a single events, a single person and you face is closed.

And yet, some people are still hazardous enough to stay around, i think, when i see Broots entering sheepishily my office.

I don't even bother to ask him what he wants, i know he 'll get the point. Only, sometimes he needs to talk about his weirdos friends of SL-7 or 12 who have whatever misformation human kind can suffer. But he'd better not talk about them today

It looks like he got my silence right because without spiting out a word, he abandoned a single disk with a note and quitted the room.

It pisses me even more, and i f i had the strengh to do it, i would have drag him back and played frankenstein with him.

But now, i'm left alone with the note and the damn disk and i know i'll reget this stupid milk box i opened this morning.

I take the note.

21111221 1121 SL 20 1211 012211112

I skip the note i take the DSA.

I play it.

It's dark, very dark and then an allumette is lit. I see a face. Jarod's. My attention grows, and i forget the milk box because what i see is far beyond the sour moon i'm in.

He's very serious.

"We could tell a lot about the Centre. But i would prefer to speak about some people who works for it. They have learnt together the reality of this building and some of the secrets it holds. Their ties strengened and their faith in each other as well. Together they feel invincible and safe.

But

What do they work for, by the way? They 've been assigned to bring back a pretender named Jarod. During those four years, slowly their former opinion changed for a saner one. Because complicity came in the way. But some still ignores it as if nothing has changed. Why ?"

"I've helped you after thomas death, i gave you everything i found about your mother, we exchanged a lot of phone calls where we share opinions, where we even joked together. I know you have changed, you're softer, you trust me when i told you to dig your mother grave.

But the determination you still have to bring me back.. that i can't understand. You know i don't belong to the Centre, that i have been kidnapped. You tried to save my clone. Why don't you leave me in peace? What is so terrible about me that you can't forgive me?

Now we both know that our answers are in this castle. We said the first one to get there win. I suggest: let's share it together. "

And what was written on the note chased Jarod's face. Then the screen went black.

_I know he's right in everything he said. But my heart is rock and i don't know how i'll let myself break it.

I want to replay the disk but there is nothing on it anymore. I guess the adress is in the note. A puzzle again. Damn.