[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary:

A secret she chose not to acknowledge.


Rated: PG 13
Categories: Post IOTH
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7434 Read: 11683
Published: 04/04/13 Updated: 22/04/13

1. Secrets by KSPretenderFan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2275 words)

First-ever Pretender Fic please be kind

 

AN: The dates I used are estimations based on some of the episodes. I'm not sure when Jarod escaped. So I am assuming it was sometime before the series premiered in September of 1996. The episodes I used for the various dates in the story and occasionally make reference to are, in chronological order, Ranger Jarod, Gigolo Jarod, Red Rock Jarod, Wake Up, Ties That Bind, Junk , The Pretender 2001, and The Island of the Haunted movie.

AN2: The format of chapter 1 was inspired by The Secret, a fic written by Mandy a while back. It's not on fanfic(dot)net because hers was full of smutty goodness. And sadly, Mandy's work isn't archived here.  Mine sadly, does not have the smut, but I liked the idea of using some of the episodes as plot points for Parker's secrets over the years. Hope you enjoy.

2. Looking for Miss Parker by KSPretenderFan [Reviews - 0] (1191 words)

3. Found by KSPretenderFan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1371 words)

4. The Reunion and Confessions by KSPretenderFan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2597 words)

AN: Hi folks! I'm really excited that people are actually following this fic, and commenting too. Glad to see the fandom isn't gone. Thanks to all that have read, followed, and especially reviewed. I'm glad you like it. There was a comment from a guest that said the chapters are a bit short. My chapters are short and it is on purpose. Since I don't plan to take years and years and years to update this fic, I try to make them concise. My fics will not contain a lot of technicalities about the fall of the Centre or plots to bring it down. I tend to like simple romance stories, maybe a bit of adventure, but certainly not in this one.

Here is chapter 4, let me know what you all think. Again, thank you for all the reviews.