[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: The world has changed… literally! AU fanfic crossover between The Pretender and Dark Angel where Gemini requires the services of ‘eyes-only’ to help him find Jarod in the now shattered world post pulse.
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Crossovers, Dark Angel
Characters: All the characters
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Warning: Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 3481 Read: 2189
Published: 05/07/08 Updated: 05/07/08
Story Notes:

 

1. Chapter 1 by _jk_ [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3481 words)

Premise: I've always found the similarities between these two shows intriguing and thought that they could (with a lot of creative licence and imagination, etc), mesh quite well in an AU fic that explores the characters for the kindred spirits that they could have been...

 For those not familiar with James Cameron's ‘Dark Angel', it was a sci-fi series originally screened in about 2000 that centred around Max, a transgenic (human with cat DNA in her cocktail), soldier, genetically engineered by a private military corporation Manticore, to be used as the ultimate human weapon. Anyways Max escaped Manticore as a child and they've never stopped hunting her and the other kids she escaped with (her family), down. (if you've seen the recent film ‘Hitman' the entire start escape sequence was ‘borrowed' from the Dark Angel pilot). Anyway, Wikipedia is a good starting reference for the novice wishing to be enlightened, though serious fans of the series may note some ‘hazy' details...

 Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I seem to have a knack of finding awesome TV shows that get prematurely terminated (by just plain evil TV exec's who wouldn't know a good show when it was sitting right in front of them), and consequently, I've been forced to continue their stories without permission, or talent, or much creativity for that fact... (so blame them!).

Here's my 2nd ever fan-fic attempt. Hope someone enjoys! Would love someone to review too (& let me know if I have something here, or if it should be shamefully swept under the rug and denied of future existence)! Now, for anyone with enough stamina to still be awake...